N.18

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 















 

 









 

Wait. What both of you are telling us is what again.




 

She saw it. Well not everything.




 

Yah we pulled her on the right time so she wont be more hurtful

 



 

She heard everything, Changmin. That place is not even soundproof. What else would happen if we were not there.




 

That is seriously getting on my nerves. Like how could he.




 

We dont know the whole story so we cannot assume. But I know that Haknyeon won't do that. He loves Doyeon so much.




 

Overloaded love could possibly hurt one another, Juyeon.




 

I knew that would happen one day.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

That day... I heard eveything that Rita wanted to do. She wanted to break both Haknyeon and Doyeon's relationship. But things just went out of hand when Haknyeon found out about her plan in which he tried to prevent Rita from hurting Doyeon more.




 

Is that why he kept going missing from time to time




 

I still dont get it. Why does he do that when he can clearly sue Rita.




 

If he does that Doyeon won't have a good end. Rita would still find her and possibly kill her. No one wants that.




 

But my question is, why did he not pushed Rita away that day.




 

We dont know Kevin. We clearly dont know ehat really happened but see what we saw that day.




 

Then that guy is aready in their dead end.




 

What do you mean by dead end.




 

Doyeon's mom is planning to move Doyeon away from Seoul. Most probably staying in Europe but we won't have access if Doyeon agrees with her mom.




 

Wait... Doyeon is migrating.




 

High chances are on the thin line. We dont know yet.




 

Damn.... this is too harsh....




 

Not as harsh, if Doyeon is fighting back for what she needs and wants. It is really up to Doyeon. She needs to choose her choices...













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

You are saying that she had a huge fight yesterday with her mom and today she is meeting her again.




 

Yeah. Also she is limiting people to be at the house for now. Kinda but we can still meet here.




 

So now we can't even go to your house.




 

Doyeon locks every door and the keys change. So she would only let Sangyeon oppa in the house.




 

After that incident, that idiot still didnt come to his senses.




 

Not that i could think off. Latey he has been trying to get rid of Rita.




 

But that doesnt lead to him doing something that has already broken Yeonnie's heart.



 

That sadness in her eyes explains everything Younghoon.




 

Guys. That doesnt mean she cut all of you out. You guys still can be there for her. Its just that, for now, she wants to be alone.




 

I swear i'm gonna crush him and let him wake up into his senses




 

Hyunjae. Dont. You dont want to pile up all the damage you had done many years ago.




 

But this is about Yeonnie. How he could possibly do that to her. By protecting. That is bull. He is simply playing along with that stupid snake.




 

Still Hyunjae....




 

No. I won't stop anymore. Seeing Doyeon hurt and now even more worst is someone that she loves do that with her enemy. This is already out of line.




 

But we cant just attack him Hyunjae. This is no way of our part to take care of. Its between Doyeon and Haknyeon.




 

Guys. I need everyone to sign this.




 

What is this hyung.




 

Doyeon just left her mom's office and she told me to print this out. Its for everyone. I will fetch the kids later. I have things to say to everyone.




 

Does that include him hyung.




 

No... he won't be here. Just sign this by lunch time and place it on my table.




 

Oh... okay....




 

Hyungs... Have you seen...




 

What are you doing here.




 

Woah. Chill, I'm just passing by if you have seen Doyeon anywhere.




 

You dont belong here. Get lost now.




 

Hyunjae. Chill dowm. You can't be like this.




 

Did I do anything. Because everyone is literally ignoring me. Doyeon has been declining my calls and not even replying to my text. I can't find Doyeon anywhere even

 



 

Stop calling her name would you. You dont beling here. Just get lost.




 

What is wrong with everyone. Like seriously.




 

You wanna know why. You really want to know. I will let you know.









 

Before Hyunjae could start throwing tantrums to Haknyeon. Everyone was turn shocked to see Jacob went towards Haknyeon and gave a hard punch. All of them could see how mad he is. Jacob pick Haknyeon up on the collar and drag him towards the basement. It took the rest of them a minute to realise that something bad had happened. All of them quickly rush down and seperate both Haknyeon and Jacob away. Haknyeon was badly bruised and bloody as blood came out of his nose and mouth. While Jacob knuckles are bruised. Haknyeom was super clueless that he dont know what he have done wrong. Sangnyeon hold him away from Jacob and sigh.











 

Because of you. Your stupid idea. Your stupid actions. You are freaking senseless that it is hurting Doyeon. How can you be stupid on that.




 

Jacob stop that.




 

Or what. So he could continue preventing the snake from playing around with her. Doyeon is sick and tired of this stupid things. All you could do is to hurt her more without knowing.




 

Only stu-OUCH DAEMIN THAT HURTS.




 

YOU ASK WHAT WRONG WITH ALL OF US. FINE WE ASK YOU BACK... What did you do at the back alley.




 

What back alley i dont understand.




 

Dont act stupid Haknyeon. What have you done at that stupid alley.



 

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.




 

THEN WHY DIDNT YOU PUSHED HER AWAY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LET HER KISSED YOU LETTING DOYEON SEE THAT STUPID FREE SHOW OF YOURS. TELL US HAKNYEON.




 

Because he was cheating behind me.....








 

Everyone went silent when they heard your voice. Hyunjae and Daemin lose their grip and let Jacob stand on his own. Behind you were Sunwoo and Eric. They were looking disappointed as they knew what really have happened. Haknyeon was really confused as he didnt expect you to say that. You stepped in and went towards Jacob instead of Haknyeon. You hold Jacob's hand and smile weakly at Jacob. Which makes him at ease for awhile.










 

It's okay, oppa. I will be fine.




 

No Doyeon... You won't be fine...




 

Oppa, trust me on this....




 

What do you mean by he is cheating on you.










 

The day after the last round of runway... Both of them meet up and Rita makes a deal with him. Haknyeon first refused but he played along and agreed so he would know what Rita's plan is. However he falls into her trap and they end up dating behind my back....




 

No... Doyeon...




 

Well we know every single thing and we can't hide it any longer. So we told her. But we didnt expect to hear from her about that festival event.




 

You have been doing all those dirt work behind her.




 

I do this for a reason hyung. I swear all I love if Doyeon. Rita is nothing but just someone that I want to prevent her from ruining Doyeon's life.




 

That doesnt proof why you have to let Rita do whatever she had to do on you Haknyeon




 

Its true then. What Aunt Mija aaid is true then....




 

As a proof with photos. Transcript. Reciepts. Everything is all in the folder in Sunwoo hands. With clear proof and actual victims around. I am breaking up wth you JuHaknyeon....




 

No... babe... please dont do this to me...




 

You should have known better... better than anything.... Sangyeon oppa. Make sure everyone signs the paper. If anyone goes againts it.... I will see you later unnie. Oppa it will be fine....










 

You gave a light caress on Jacob's head and then went to where Haknyeon is. You could see how his eyes were filled with tears and bruises and blood all over. You were hearbroken but you know that things happened for a reason. You move his hair away from his eyes and give him a peck on his forehead. Your weak smile is affecting everyone's thoughts and you left the basement with Eric since he is sending you somewhere. The rest were too shocked by what they heard. Sunwoo just sigh and put the file on the table.








 

She really loves you but... things just happened.




 

No... no hyung let me go. I need to get to her. LET ME GO.




 

Hyung. Stop... its useless... she is following her mom's orders...




 

What do you mean she is following her mom orders.




 

Haknyeon ah... she is leaving us. Leaving us for good.



 

This cant be true. It cant be true. Why does she have to leave. Why does she have to leave us.




 

If you didnt do that stupid deal. Things wont be like this.




 

Sometimes plans work. Sometimes they dont.




 

Happy now idiot. She aint comming back till you clean this dirt.




 

Jacob... thats enough. Sunwoo bring Haknyeon to the hospital for some clean up. Make sure he is not running away.




 

I will go with you.




 

Babe you dont have to go you know that right.




 

Younghoon. He needs someone to clear everything about. I know more than Sunwoo would. I will just bring him to the hospital and came back with Sunwoo after that.




 

Take care Daemin. Haknyeon... take care of yourself first. Come back when you are done cleaning your mess.




 

Come on Haknyeon....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Are you sure that this will be where it is.




 

Well my mom told me that i only have a few days till i went back to Europe.




 

So you are going to stay there alone.




 

No. I have my aunt there. She have been my moral support since young.




 

Oh... So out of all place. Why Europe.




 

Its where i was actually belong, Eric oppa. I was born there but my mom bring me back to Korea when i was a year old. Due to my dad.... but that doesnt matter. Now all it matters is to heal.




 

Doyeon ah....




 

Thank you for all of yours and Sunwoo oppa help all this while. I knew that when Rita came back. She would do the same thing all over again. Which is why i decide to drop all things....




 

Doyeon this is not what you actually want dont you.




 

Life has to move on. It always have to.




 

Then when will you be back.




 

When time comes. I will be back. For now. I just want you to promise me something.




 

Doyeon... im not good at promises.




 

Oppa... just promise me that things goes back to normal. Make sure he realise that handling things himself wont end up at the outcome he wants. Unless he really fake his love for me.




 

Haknyeon hyung wont do that. He is always loyal to the things he loves.




 

We cant assure that oppa... Well, thanks for the ride. I owe you so much.




 

Nah. Its what friends do. Take care okay. Make sure you will always be in contact with us.




 

I cant promise that. I will sure send something.




 

Doyeon ah. I want you to promise me and the boyz something.




 

What is it.




 

Be happy no matter where you are. Can you do that.




 

I will try....