002

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 










 

 












 

Wow this is interesting.




 

What is interesting. Come on, tell me.




 

Bangchan improved a lot. Like this test is nothing to him.




 

Well we can say that he is our hidden card. I'm surprised that he won over Seungmin timing.




 

Perks of being the CEO bestfriend and neighbour. But Isak wont give him this easy right.




 

All task arent that easy as always. However every people has their own knowledge. Im sure you and Hyunjin understands why it has been like that.



 

We are different. We are the leads. They come a year difference so theres not much to them but much to us.




 

Yah. Have you heard about Isak hiring PA for her.




 

Not surprised. Like her parents have been begging her. Plus her time management is a little rocky. She needs that more than anyone else would. So tell me. Should i put up the ultimate test before i let Isak make the official promotion for him.




 

Im gue-




 

GUYS. WHERE IS HE.




 

Where is who. Why are you in a panic

 



 

Yah who are you looking for.




 

YISEOK. Like have you seen him.




 

No. Dont tell me you lost him.




 

Not me idiot. Leeknow LOST HIM. Now i have to find him.HAVE YOU SEEN HIM.




 

You guys are dead. Literally dead if this reaches to Isak.




 

Which is why im asking you both... WHERE DID HE GO.




 

You lost him. Again. Wow




 

Hyeon. I can seriously explain but I have no time. I need to find him.




 

Off he goes running like a puppy who has lost his owner.





 

What about the both of you. You want this company to be on lockdown for code pink or ypu want to help him out.




 

Why must we do this again. Like the last time I saw that kid was at fifth level. Leeknow and Hyunjin was there.




 

Thats a detail. So both of you help them out before they are fried.




 

Then what about you where are you going.




 

Try to give you guys some time before Isak gets crazy to know that her son is missing. Go on. Help them out.




 

You dont know how much i want to th-.




 

Dont thank me yet. Find Yiseok and not make it a huge scene in this whole building. GET YOUR OUT OF THERE NOW.




 

Is this why you let your own fiance do all the management.




 

As much as i love her. We should get going before she is not letting m have a good night sleep.




 

Geez. Fine lets go

 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

~ nah mom told me that your mom is fine with me staying with you.

 

~ dude you just got back from your freaking business trip. Now you are searching for a job. How many jobs are you even handling

 

~ dad jobs are just temporary. Besides that is over and please let me crash at your place till i hve a decent amout of money to buy or rent a house.

 

~ till you have decent money. You sure about that.

 

~ positive. Well hyung i have to go find a snack before my interview.

 

~ goodluck. Dont forget breathmints. Im sure you are going to meet the CEO herself.

 

~ thanks for the wish and i will call you back when i got the job

 

~ yeah sure. See you soon mate.

 

~ yeah see ya








 

What a good day. Oh ahjumma, long time no see.




 

Omo my gawd son. You grow so well. When is the last time i saw you




 

Two years ago, my dad often came here for a business meeting. How are you.




 

I'm fine as always. Loving this area since one of the richest CEO loves my gyeranbbang. Her son loves it too. As per normal




 

Ye-... Oh hi there little one




 

Hyung..... Bread. I want bread.




 

Oh. You look hungry... ahjumma make it double.




 

Sure can.




 

Hyung... carry me.











 

Felix chuckled and carry Yiseok up. Without Felix knowing he was with the CEO son that went missing for almost 30 minutes. He doesnt know whose some is this but he just love it when he saw a kid. When the ahjumma turn to give the Gyeranbbang. She was shocked to see Yiseok carried by Felix.












 

Omo Yiseok ah. What are you doing here.




 

Egg.... bread.... i want bread.




 

Ahjumma you know this kid.




 

Well it's the CEO's son. He must be putting people in the company in trouble. Felix you have to bring him back to 2Z. He needs to be soon. Aigoo I should call Isak. She needs to know about this.




 

It's okay ahjumma. I can bring him back to the company. I have a job interview there. So he is safe with me.




 

Omo... aigoo thank you Felix. You are such a great son. Please bring him back safely. Here is the bread. Mke sure he is there before Isak does.




 

Will do. Come on buddy lets get you back to the company.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

So you're telling me that he went lost when both of you were configuring the number that was supposed to be tally by the interns. How is that possible.




 

I dont know. When we turn the next seconds he is lost. Please tell me you saw him Seungmin.





 

I did not. I'm always at my table and now you jyst lost a trust from Isak.




 

Come on Seungmin. That one seconds MATTERS AND IM GONNA LOOSE MY MIND. SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE HE IS.




 

Yo Minho, have you found him.




 

DO I LOOK LIKE I HVE FOUND HIM.



 

Bro chill out. Im sure he is here somewhere.




 

Yeah right. Perhaps if you have a freaking magic that can pop him out




 

Bangchan, have you found him somewhere.




 

Who. Me. Nope. I was having some piles of paperworks that Jisung told me to finish up.




 

Busy chick. Where is the rest.




 

He is not at the lounge. Not even in the cafeteria



 

I have search the basement as well. He is not there.




 

Not at the rooftop. He wont be there since it needs access card to go there.




 

This building have a freaking 8 levels total and no sight of Yiseok.



 

Where is Hyunjin

 



 

AHH ISAK I SWEAR I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IS YOUR SON. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. OUCH.










 

The boys were in fear when they saw you pulling Hyunjin's ears while walking towards them. I.N look at Hyeon who is looking disappointed. The boys were slowly moving back till they hit a wall. Bangchan gulped and was about to approach you but Hyeon signaled him not to so all of them kept quiet till you released your grip from Hyunjin.















 

Ah my damn ears.




 

Where is my son.




 

I told you already. We dont know. I'm not responsible for this. Leeknow is.




 

When Leeknow takes care of Yiseok. All of you are responsible for this. Now tell me before this whole building is locked down.




 

OKAY OKAY. I was playing with him then Hyunjin came with the files that we need to consolidate. So I asked him to sit down and wait for me. Jisung was there and he played with him for a while.




 

What




 

HAN JISUNG.




 

Woah okay i was playing with him but i only give Yiseok yoghurt drink and left since Leeknow was there. I swear i dont know anything and i was with Changbin.




 

Oh dont look at me. They are all running around while I have to clear out the marketing stuff.




 

I trust you guys with the care and all of you lost it. ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MIND.




 

Isak chill out




 

Where is there to chill out, the world is big and my son is lost. MY SON HYEON. MY SON IS...




 

Ms Choi...




 

WHAT. WHAT DO YOU WANT INTERN.




 

Im... im sorry... There's someone who wants to meet you in the lobby. He said that your son is with him.




 

YISEOK.







 

You pushed the intern away and make your way to where the intern told you. Hyeon sigh and asked Bangchan to catch up with you. She knows that you were in your worst when Yieok kept being missing in the building. The boys sigh in relieved and look at Hyeon who is giving a death stre at all of them.










 

What is with that face.




 

When i said i give you time to stall. I meant that all of you found Yiseok in time.




 

But we didnt get him in time. What would you expect. Yiseok pop out with magic.




 

You guys are lucky that there's a kind sould out there who found him. Now get back to work. Seungmin. After Bangchan is back. Work on the updated status for it.




 

Yes maam.




 

I.N update me about the Bangchan test. The rest of you. Better be prepared on what Isak will do to you guys.




 

Sometimes. Girls are just scary.




 

I can hear that idiots.




 

Lets just get back to work....