005

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 













 

 





 

《FEW WEEKS LATER》








 

So you are not gonna go to the office again.




 

Yiseok is sick Bangchan ah. Plus i cant leave him alone despite my work loads in the office.




 

You know that you still have us to take good care of him.




 

Bangchan if i can i would but after what happened to him. You guys are hopeless.




 

Even when Sora is there.




 

Sora is not there when you guys lost him Bangchan

 



 

Isak its not wrong to get help.




 

Bangchan if you are here to nag please get out of the house. I'm not in the mood to fight with you.




 

Isak...




 

I said out now.







 

Bangchan just sigh and left your house. You and him had a huge fight a few days ago and you can't bear to have aother arguement. Since lately you have been sensitive due to Yiseok being missing again in your company but luckily Felix found him at the coner of the lounge area. Days later Yiseok fell sick and you kept making Felix cover your place. Bangchan tried to talk to you but it end up being a fight which scares Yiseok alot so you jave been tking care of him since then. There's days that Bangchan tried to solve things with you but you kept pushing him away. However on the other hand Felix been helping you to calm down. You were glad that Felix is there to help you. As you were reading through the files that you brought back from work. You heard your door was open. You look up and saw Feix with bags full of food. You smile and help him out. Placing all the things on the dining table and you chuckled to see kost of the things are the ones that you like.












 

Hey. What will all of this.




 

Well your house is seriously empty regardless of how busy you are. You need all of this food. Well most of them are dried ones. Some are just tunas. How is Yiseok.




 

Asleep in his room. Nothing changed. He still has a fever.




 

Doctor didnt tell anything.




 

Nope. Just rest is all he needs. How is the company




 

Oh it's doing well. Big projects are handled by Hyeon and Sora. Jisung, Seungmin and Changbin have been taking care of the mistakes that were made by the interns. Leeknow, Hyunjin and I.N trying to smooth the rest of the projects that have come to the end. Smooth like butter.




 

Thanks... i dont know what to do without you




 

I'm your personal assistant for a reason. Isak. Did Bangchan came here before i got here




 

Yeah. Before he could make me lose my mind i got him walking out of my house.




 

You're still mad at him.




 

I'm upset. Because his mindset is to make me believe that I should drop my priorities and let the trust be taken to someone else. While i'm here focusing on so many priorities even when i'm not busy. He dont really understand the way i want but only you understand me.




 

Well sometimes people just see things differently.




 

I know that. I heard that you are moving to a Staykz residence.




 

Oh. I wonder who the little birds is.




 

You know that Seo Changbin and Han Jisung cant really keep their mouth shut. Plus not all of them get to go there.




 

What do you mean.




 

The Staykz residence building is own by my parents. That place is highly secure and its only available who is really close to me and my dad.




 

You mean your relatives are there too.




 

Only the parents are there. Besides that building is like 50 level and my parents own the higest level. Its 25 and below is for the people that works with him. So what level you are staying at.




 

The 30th level on the west wing. My dad bought it for me and the contract hs been approved by it.




 

You must be lucky to have that level.




 

Really. I feel honoured.




 

Well i used to live there but since after i managed to build up my company i moved out here the place where i feel safe. So be lucky that you are living in a fancy house.




 

I'm not fancy. I just need a roof to stay under. Besides you can visit me when I'm fully moved in there. You can visit your parents as well.




 

You are too kind Felix




 

Well I grew up with that manner.




 

I'm pleased to know that. So are you staying over or are you heading back to the office.




 

I will head back after lunch. You miss have alot of meetings that i need to cover. Also, if theres updates i will tell you asap

 



 

Like i said. What can i do without you Felix. Im gonna check on Yiseok. Just leave the things here i can clean it up later.




 

I can help you with this. You go and check on him, your son needs you




 

Felix.... Thank you....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So no more stupid interns in this project.




 

After all the damages. Lets give them the worst nightmare.




 

Man i cant believe they are so dumb to not understand this simple project. Why didnt the HR do anything.




 

HR people are being bribed. The interns are like richer than them.




 

Not as rich as Isak. Thats what i know.




 

Well they will be taken over by Isak when she is back. How is the management side going.



 

Honestly we have no idea.




 

Its all under Bangchan. He is the one that handles all mnagement works.




 

I cant believe. He work hard to get that position




 

Are you guys gossping again

 



 

We are clearly having a pleasant conversation.




 

Seungmin. The stats are off again.




 

What again. I just tally them hours ago.




 

Well seems like theres a black hole who is trying to sabotage the whole system. Where is the management side.




 

Bangchan took a day off. He said he was busy with urgency matter but i guess he i trying to made up with Isak.




 

They still on their fight. How come.




 

Isak is being sensitive lately. Which leads her to have arguements and not believing in anything. Besides they are best friends. They are bound to have arguements.




 

Instead Bangchan thought that he could have a chance to make Isak melt for him.




 

What do you mean by that babe.




 

Bangchan has been acting weird since Felix arrived and he will always try to be with Isak when Isak has Felix to be around.





 

It sounds complicated but the main reasons for this is like a oneside love thingy.




 

Didnt they have a fight about Yiseok.




 

Dang he is messing with the wrong person.




 

Well whatever it is. Things would get worst if he tried to mess it up again

 



 

Have anyone seen Felix and Bangchan anywhere




 

He will be back after lunch. Whats wrong Leeknow.




 

Bangchan have been neglecting the important details of the deals with clients. Aside from that the data that was supposed to be updated is misplaced. Lucky enough that i can encrypt that to not make it lost again. I really need Felix to talk this matter to Isak.




 

That makes sense. No wonder the stats are so off lately.




 

You are saying that the Management side are not being taken care for.




 

Well all of us are working under Marketing and Operation. Only Bangchan and Felix are working under the management. So i dont know why i kept hearing Bangchan names when i know that Felix always update me about the projects he has been working on despite being Isak pesonal assistant.




 

Guys we need your help

 



 

Woah you looks pissed.




 

Well i am because all of the staff from the management side says they have no work to do and no instructions from Bangchan. It started on the day where Yiseok was lost.




 

Woah this is bad

 



 

I dont know how i dont know why. This boxes are the projects that have been messed up big time and we have to solve this before Isak came back.




 

Wait. This files are Isak VIP projects. How did it end up here.




 

Easy to say. Theres no progress on the management side.




 

Felix have given them some tasks but they recieved orders that Bangchan told them not to do whatever Felix asked them to do. So the management department is hoing crazy and not knowing what to do.




 

How is this not being taken care. I thought the promotion for Bangchan being the head of Management department will change but it looks like the opposite way.



 

Which is why we need to look at this problem before Isak come here.




 

Well Felix is coming back here after lunch. We can held a meeting to talk about it to him




 

That is much needed. Sora and I will handle the management department for the moment. Hyeon can you help me tell this to Isak. She only listen to you when things are getting wild.




 

Why does it have to be me and not Sora.




 

Girl. She will only find me when its about Yiseok. She will need you when theres a problem like this.




 

Urgh fine. Will give a call to Felix and update him about everything. Yang Jeongin you are comming with me. Meeting will be held at 3. See you guys later.




 

Babe where are we going.




 

Sette things that we should be doing right now.




 

Damn she looks pissed.




 

Well mister I would be pissed too if you dont do your work.




 

Jisung if you need help just call us.




 

Leeknow hyung will help me. Thanks guys




 

I hate the management department.....