016

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

YOUR BROTHER/JINHYUK

 
















 















 

That is ncely done. You are doing great, Yiseok ah.




 

Daddy. I want to give this to mommy. Can I.




 

Of course you can. Mommy will like it.




 

Yay. Yiseok makes more.




 

Wow what i bonding i see




 

Father...




 

It's been two days since you stayed at home. Are you sure you dont want to see Isak.




 

I wanted to but....




 

Felix. Its time for you to let us take care of Yiseok. You should be by Isak side. Hyeon and Sora can take care of Yiseok. He will be fine.




 

I can't leave him alone, father....




 

Felix. I know its hard. But i want you to be with Isak. You should be the first one to be seen by her. She needs you the most.




 

Still im sorry...



 

Felix. Its going to be okay. Now go. I will play with him till Hyeon and Sora is here. Besides that my wife is not feelig well. I can spare my time while it last.




 

Thank you father....













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Apart from that I think its the best to let Isak choose the decisions.




 

So it's her call. We are just a line behind.




 

Yeah. Unless someone backing Bangchan up. We can be the standby.




 

Thanks Leeknow. Like for everything.




 

Hyeon. I will do everything for Isak sake.




 

All I'm hoping for is Felix to get back his courage. He feels guilty whenever he sees Isak.




 

Even if he is not at wrong.




 

Yeah... Oh Jinhyuk oppa. Its rare to see you in the company.




 

Well my lawyer here needs to know most of the details. I heard that the neighbourhood Police is holding him up.




 

Yeah. We need a conclusion if we should give a press about it or just settle it in court.




 

Settle it in court. Thats the final case




 

Wait, are you sure about this oppa. Shouldnt we let Isak make the choice.




 

This is the worst case scenerio Hyeon. Right now, Isak is not able to make choices unless someone else is doing it for her.




 

You are going to help her without her knowing.




 

Its an oath that we promise to each other. I cant neglect that. Not when my sister is in deep pain.




 

Hyung. This case wont be a smooth one since it involve alot of people.




 

Then take it one by one till it ends. Money doesnt matter. Isak dignity is the one that we have to take care and make it as clean as possible.




 

True siblings do exist....




 

Right now all I need is each and every piece that you get. Let my lawyer know and I will make sure that idiot serves his punishment on what he have done to my sister.




 

Once and for all. We will try our best to get everything on our side hyung.




 

Once and for all.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Felix was walking his way to your ward room with bouque of flowers and a fruit basket. His heart was praying and hoping that you will be awake by now. He misses you so much that he just wants you to be healthily awake and breathing. Just as he reached he looked around, seeing how dim the place is, but when he turned facing your bed. His eyes went wide when he saw your eyes wide open. You were looking at the ceiling as you were breathing in pace. Felix put the things aside and ran towarda you. His eyes were filled with tears as he saw you awake. As if his prayers have been heard. He grab your hand and gave a light kiss before caressing your head lightly.












 

Babe. Isak you are awake. Finally you are awake.




 

Y... Yi....




 

Yiseok is fine. He is with father right now. Oh my gawd i cant believe this. Let me call the doctor.








 

Before he could even leave. You grab his hand and stop him from moving.







 

Why. What is it babe. Is there anything i can do.




 

Doctor came... when you arent around... im fine....




 

Thats glad..... i should let everyone know

 



 

No.... please.... dont....




 

Isak...




 

Dont... i dont want them to know...




 

But Isak...




 

Help me... up..









 

He listen to you and helps you to sit up. His hand never leaves your hand as he keeps on caressing it. You were still feeling the pain on your head but it is not as bad as the first thing you woke up. Just then your doctor came in with the files on his hand.







 

Oh good. Felix you are here.




 

Doctor, is there anything that I should know.




 

Well. After Mister Choi left, minutes after that there was a sudden incident happened. It turned out that there was some blockage but it went out well. I'm guessing that Miss Isak had just woken up when that happened. For now we will still monitor her and keep up to date.





 

Aside from that. Any major things that is needed to be known.





 

Well her MRI shows that she is recovering well from the damage. But I might need her to be in post check up after she is discharge. Her injuries has this possibility that it would come and go. With that i suggest that she take a break from work and focus on recovering. Other than that she will still be here till she can fully stand without feeling nauseous.




 

Thats a lot to take in... I will try my best to take care of her... Thank you doctor.




 

No worries. I have already informed her father. If there's any further updated stats that Miss Isak needs to know. We will give an update straight. Just rest well and eat your meds Miss Isak.




 

Thank you....







 

The doctor left. You smileas you see Felix is staring at your hand. You caress his hand with your thumb and look at him.












 

Thank you....




 

Babe... i should be the one that thank you for being alive. I know I should have stayed by your side. I should have and i am blaming that I am not there at the most of the time. I regret that i didnt save you on time. I'm sorry Isak ah...




 

Felix... stop blaming yourself.




 

But Isak...



 

No... you save me right. And im here with you... So stop blaming yourself.




 

Isak....




 

You know. I have always dream of waking up with you by my side. Just us alone. Regardless of what problem.




 

Babe... did he really hurt you...




 

He... He did. Blinded by greed. Blinded by anger. Blinded by being brainwashed. I try to defend myself but he stopped when he saw blood pooling...




 

I wont forgive him....




 

Felix....




 

No. He hurt you. In either way. He still have the courtersy to kill you Isak...




 

I know that. Which is why I alerted my brother before he could even kill me fully.




 

Wait. You alert your brother... How....




 

Felix.... just one tap will spread everything....




 

I dont understand....




 

You will understand when im well Felix...




 

Isak ah....




 

Took you a long time to get back alive.




 

Nice to have you waiting for a long time oppa...




 

Hyung...




 

Felix. Can you help me by getting some drinks for us. I need some time with my sister.




 

Oh. Sure..









 

Felix placed down your hand and ledt the room without hesitation. He is still not used to your brother's presence and dont really want to be awkward. So Felix just does whatever is in command. You chuckled as you look at your brother making his way to the chair next to the bed. Your brother settled down and looked at you with a faint smile.










 

I should have told you sooner didnt I.




 

Regardless you will still be the same Isak.




 

Before that incident. I have this feelings where he fought with Isak biological mother.




 

Well she is always around as much as possible lately. But then, you are under halt. Its to say this, you are restricted to be at your house or the company.




 

I knew that would be up anytime soon.





 

Isak. You need to tell everything.




 

Even if i would. Is there any possibilities that i could lose Yiseok too.




 

That is just a minor problem. Now the major is being a victim Isak. Thats something we should not let it flow freely.




 

That doesnt state the actual answer im looking for oppa. You knew, Father knew, what else be the possibility.




 

If you tell us all. The custody can be fully yours regardless of you making an actual deal with his biological mother.




 

Would that change the fact that im gonna lose Yiseok.




 

No. You will gain full control and no one. I meant no one cant obligue in others.




 

You still dont get it oppa.




 

Isak. I knew you better. Thats the only way to make your dignity clean.




 

Oppa. Have i ever said that i dont trust you.




 

Since we were kids. So Isak, do you trust me




 

If this leads to protection for Yiseok... you have my trust....