017

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

YOUR BROTHER/JINHYUK

 


 
















 

 













 

Wow thats so colourful Yiseok ah.




 

Drawing for mommy.




 

For mommy. How sweet of you.




 

Babe have you heard the news.




 

I do. Which is why I plan to bring him along after lunch time. Besides that, i think she agrees on Jinhyuk oppa taking charge.




 

May the lawsuits be settled huh.




 

Babe. When she trust her brother. It realy means everything to her. Especially this little guy who is so cute that i want to bite his cheek.




 

I love RaRa

 



 

You see that babe he loves me more than you.




 

Oh please, he loves me more when I feed him with snacks.




 

That's a cheating point right Yiseok ah.




 

Yeah yeah whatever..... babe.... have you notice something weird around here.




 

Yeah since we step in this kids cafe.




 

What is the intention behind that.




 

I dont know and she is leaving. Wait.... Babe... isnt that...




 

Across the street Bangchan and that woman....




 

No it cant be right. I cant be real right.




 

We dont know but I feel like only Hyeon and Isak knows...




 

Rara, I want snacks.




 

Oh Yiseok ah... well instead of snacks let me bring you somewhere else. Shall we.




 

Yiseok is tired....




 

Okay kiddo lets go. Babe lets just not see that happen...




 

Yeah... lets go. Come on Yiseok i will carry you.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You are slowly curing. That's a good thing.




 

Really that's all you care about.




 

Oh come on, the company is doing just fine. Felix has been taking good care of it. Also Han and Seungmin are really making it stable with the skyrocket level.




 

It went on with Skyrocket again.




 

Yeah... oh wait Felix didnt tell you.




 

Well i can agree with the aspect but not till it reaches to the Seo and Hyun industries




 

That's exactly why we have to make new proposals and lead things to a different side.




 

Well that's ma... Why are you two looking at us like this.




 

Oh right. The company has been skyrocketing for the past few days. I forgot to tell you.




 

Babe you didnt tell Felix about it...




 

I FORGET. I'm SORRY. I bought us food....




 

I pay for this stop taking credits Yang Jeongin.




 

Okay okay. Isak dont kill him. I kept forgetting to tell him about it. Plus its been good peaceful time that i ever see in the company




 

Jeongin ah.. you really have to be proud at this moment.




 

I said im sorry.




 

Its okay Hyeon. Felix, can you pass me glass of water.




 

Sure babe.




 

So what else did we miss out last few days.




 

Well the doctor says that my stats are good but theres still minor injuries that i still need to be monitored and i might stay here longer than before.




 

Really. Thats sad....




 

Yeah... i cant attend the annual company party.




 

Yah dont say that, we can always postponed that. Now your health and safety is impportant. Babe help me with this.




 

Isak. You better not make him cry. You know what would happened if he cries

 



 

Okay okay oh gawd you guys.... OH MY GAWD IS THAT.




 

MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY.











 

You saw Yiseok runninh inside the room after Hyunjin put him down. Your smile went wide as its been quite awhile since you last saw him. Felix helps Yiseok up to the bed and you hug Yiseok tight in your hands while tears are forming. The rest of them were feeling glad that both you and Yiseok are finally together after days of seperation. Yiseok ofcourse dont even want to leave your side and kept hugging you like a koala. You gave a peck on his forehead and looked at Felix who was smiling at you. He chuckled and wipe your tears with the tissues. You just can't believe how much you miss your son and finally he is here with you. Hyeon pat your legs and break the silent.












 

He is sure like you




 

Well mommy little boy is finally with his mommy.




 

Did he have sweets earlier.




 

Nah he is high on colours. The kids cafe have this one side where they can draw. Only Yiseok went there.




 

Yiseok loves colouring. I cant deny that.




 

Guys... thank you...




 

Its okay. He have been well staying over with us for days. Hyunjin even have a room specially for Yiseok.




 

Hey. I love Yiseok and he deserve to have a temporary place for him to be comfortable with.




 

Well yesterday you almost spill his milk and he said he want to run away.




 

Yah thats a different story...




 

Still thanks guys. I feel like you guys deserve to be his godparents.




 

Well sister now he wont leave your side. He loves you so much Isak.




 

Yeah. Its like you are the only one that he would ask for...




 

Well look at him. Suddenly asleep while hugging his mother.




 

Let him be guys. Yiseok and Isak needs each other for the time being




 

Yeah....




 

Sora, you saw them right...




 

Saw who. What are you talking about.




 

Sora, I know and I can feel that she is around....




 

Yeah.... well actually... We saw her with Bangchan earlier. We dont know what their relationship so we dont want to assume.




 

At least. You kept him safe from them. Thats better than nothing.




 

Yeah better than nothing....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

So they were together earlier. Is that all.




 

Well there's not much but hyung. Who is this lady.




 

Bangchan's ex-girlfriend. Choi Hwina. They used to date in their college years and when Yiseok was born. Bangchan neglect her and she have no choice to leave Yiseok on Isak front house.




 

Isnt it ironic where she left Yiseok and now she is searching for it.




 

Its because they dont have full custody on Yiseok and know that one day Yiseok will inherit all Isak inheritance. That's where they wanna claim money.




 

First the company knows the money. How weird.




 

As weird as it is, we still need to be alert. Now we need to capture both of them. I dont know how Bangchan is able to sneak away but he has to be down.




 

Hyung dont worry about that. We will handle that but i dont think we have a warrant to get down with this Hwina.




 

Well then we keep investigate about her till this will cover the whole court thing. Try to get it done fast. I would try and make the things between the companies settled.




 

Hyung did Isak gave her trust to you.




 

She is doing this for Yiseok... I will do it for my own family....




 

Heol....




 

I have to go. Settle things up and make sure no one gets access to Isak office.




 

We will take care of that hyung.




 

Thanks guys. Like for everything. Now I will take my leave. Update me whenever theres new things pop up.




 

Sure. See you soon hyung.






 

Your brother left the meetng room and there is only Leeknow, Changbin and Seungmin. They were really curious as to why this is still happening. Just then Han came into the room with a bunch of files and the look on his face was sullen.









 

What is wrong with that face. Did something happened.




 

Ah. Appearently... The rival company that kept on building the threats. That was actually own by worst of all. Christopher Bang. Yeah you know it. Bang Chan himself. So basically I have been clearing out with the reporters and like vlearing all these threats and I found a letter that is specifically for Isak.




 

And who is that letter from. We might need to use it for evidence that can help Jinhyuk Hyung




 

Its from Choi Hwina. She knows who Bangchan is.




 

The real Bangchan....




 

Yeah the real Bangchan...








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Thats a wonderful drawing you made Yiseok ah.




 

Its for mommy. I love you mommy.




 

I love you too honey. Now lets go to sleep. You really tire all of them out today.




 

I wanna sleep with mommy and daddy.




 

Oh Yiseok mommy needs some rest. We can sleep with mommy once she is healthy.




 

No, Yiseok sleep with mommy.




 

Yiseok ah....




 

Its okay Felix. Theres still room for you. This bed is huge for all of us.




 

Are you sure. Im fine sleeping on the couch.




 

Felix. Those four munchies are taking over those sofa and couches. Sleeping so peacefilly after playing with my wonderful kid here. Come here, lay down beside us.







 

Felix just smile and listen to you. Yiseok was more than happier when he gets inbetween both of you. You let Yiseok hugged you and Felix finally lay beside you and Yiseok looking at the both of you.











 

Honey, are you happy.




 

Yiseok is happy. With mommy and daddy.




 

Daddy is happy too kiddo.




 

Babe, i started to realize something.




 

Really what is that something.




 

Well, regardless of anything, With the pain and happiness. Im thankful that you stayed from the start till now. Also, things are meant to happened. God knows why I chose you over him.




 

And god knows why i love you that i wanna protect you.




 

Mommy Yiseok is sleepy.




 

Come to sleep. Daddy will sing your favourite lullaby.




 

You sure. Cuz the last time I sang he really ran away.




 

No... no lullabyyyy




 

Okay okay. Come cuddle tight honey.