015

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

YOUR BROTHER/JINHYUK

 


 














 

 










 

Have a sandwich man. You need more than we do.




 

Im fine guys.




 

Still if you aint eating you will die. Cant you just eat.




 

I'm not hungry. I just want to stay here... with her.




 

Felix. You need to eat. Its been two days. No. Wait. Three days.




 

Yah eat before Hyeon makes you eat.




 

I will be fine. You guys eat up.




 

You should eat while you are still alive. Even if Isak is not looking at you.




 

Oh my...



 

Hyung.... what a pleasure to see you




 

Jisung, Seungmin. Get him out and eat. I dont want Isak to look at one boney guy who is stubborn enough to not even try to survive here.




 

Yes Hyung, we will bring him out to eat.




 

Yah Felix come on lets go.




 

What. No..




 

Just come on out, we will explain later.




 

Yeah we will. Out now please.









 

Seungmin and Jisung drag Felix out of the room making Felix super confused. After a long walk Felix yanks his hands away, looking at the boys with confused faces.











 

What is wrong with you guys. Who is that guy. Why do I have to leave. I promise both Mrs and Mr Choi to stay by her side.




 

Yes we know that but that person is someone who you wont want to mess up with.




 

Yah he is super scary so lets go eat and i swear we will explaom every single thing.




 

Include the person that you saw. Its really important for you to just listen to us and not be pissed off.




 

What are you guys doing here.




 

I have no idea. These two idiots are pissing me off by dragging out because of a guy that told them to.




 

What did you just say.




 

Hyeon... He is here. He is really here.




 

Oh my... bring him to eat and I will text you when its fine to come back. You Felix, listen to them. Dont rage, just be calm and listen to them. Babe i will go first.




 

Yeah catch you up in a minute.




 

What the hell is wrong with everyone.




 

Felix... The guy is someone that Isak is close with. Just... be with this two. Isak will be fine. I got to go. Wait for Hyeon's instructions. This is very important.




 

Okay..... okay....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Yiseok you need to eat... Please Yiseok....




 

Still no luck babe.




 

No... when did Changbin and Leeknow left.




 

Early morning. They went to meet Jinhyuk hyung. Im guessing they went to get some more investigation




 

Oh... Babe could you try and make Yiseok eat. I need to call Seungmin

 



 

Babe. I think both Seungmin and Jisung are busy explaining to Felix about Jinhyuk hyung. Felix was pissed off but I'm guessing they are still trying to calm him down.




 

Both of them are just scared about Jinhyuk oppa aura. Besides Jinhyuk oppa are really... scary at some time.




 

Well... we are just lucky to not be there. Come on Kiddo. Imma bring you out for a fresh air.




 

Babe he still needs to eat.




 

Well he will eat when i say i will let him have ice cream after lunch




 

How does that even wo-... Wow with that you got his attention.




 

Yes maam. You go and get ready. We need a take a walk. He needs sunlight after days of not going out.




 

Hyung we can play.




 

Yes while waiting for Sora. How about we play racing.




 

YAY RACING.




 

Okay boys im gonna get myself ready and we head out. No dragging this time.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

How long does it take




 

Less than an hour. Oppa dont you think its the same lady that has been lottering around the building for the past few years.




 

Cant assume but she is one of the suspect involve with that idiot.




 

Hyung. Does this meant your thoughts were right this whole time.




 

Isak is stubborn enough to even hear my words after she met Bangchan. But im sure she changed after she met someone else.




 

Felix is his name.




 

I knew that. Now tell me how it is going for them.




 

Shouldnt you ask Isak yourself oppa.




 

You know her so well that she won't even talk to me. Where else should I get my news from. Now tell me before I make both of your parents become enemies.




 

Fine. They have been dating for like a month or so. But Felix joined us since last year spring. He has been the one that makes the company more skyrocketed than before.





 

I heard theres black hole in the team.




 

You know who dont even ask me for more. Does your parents know that you are here.




 

They know everything. Even if Isak is pregnant and loses it because of stress and pressure. That guy literally killed the baby in her.





 

You know about this.




 

I'm not close to her but as a brother I know all the bad stuff about it. I feel bad sometimes but she is brave in her own ways. Which is why she fights for Yiseok and rather get hurt than Yiseok gets hurts. That's just who Isak is.




 

I wonder why Isak doesnt talk about you alot.




 

We chose not to. We swear to each other to never speak about each other ever again.




 

But why are you both working with each other.




 

Thats what business people do babe. Come on get it in your head.




 

Sorry babe. Its just that we always see hyung when Isak is at her worst.





 

Whatever you say. So oppa, what are you goinv to do now. I thought the whole family will do anything to make sure Isak is in clean book.




 

I will take care of everything. Thats what siblings are.




 

I hate it when you are super straight on the detail.




 

Babe seriously.




 

Okay okay. But what if your grandpa decide to join in.




 

Thats both of you need to work on it. Dont fail again. It's embarrasing




 

Well if you just not be strict the last time we wont be failing to get the details.




 

Let Leeknow help out. I need to take my leave. Make sure that Felix guy is alive. I dont want him to be in sorrow when theres hope for Isak.




 

We will take care of that. Last thing how did you get the reporters fled to a different hospital.




 

Isak isnt that popular. Theres another billionaire out there dying. See you guys soon. Update me Hyeon

 



 

I will dont worry....