007

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 













 

 




 

This is ridiculous. Who is incharge of this.




 

It was supposed to be Felix but Bangchan took it since he said that he could do it.




 

And you let him do it without any checking




 

We did but he is hiding something that can't go on being declined like this. I already told the other department to check on him. If I get news I will update you.




 

Hyeon ah can you do something for me.




 

Sure what is it.




 

Can you like hire a private investigator and make him check on Bangchan. I feel like he has a third party that is trying to ruin my project. It's been on and off for months but last month one of my clients told me that one of my workers was giving wrong information about it.




 

Well you want me to step in.




 

You are better at this than I would. Let Leeknow keep his eyes on Bangchan. That guy has been getting on my nerves.




 

Your words will be served. Now go have your meeting. Seungmin and I.N are waiting for you at the lobby.




 

Urgh back to back meetings are tiring. I need to catch up on the big bang theory.




 

Miss you can watch it every night.




 

Can't help it, Sora makes me watch it and i'm addicted to it. I didnt even finish my Shadowhunter.




 

Well Malec can wait for you. Meeting cant. Now go get your out. You will be fine and Yiseok is with Sora and Hyunjin

 



 

Felix is with them too. I aint trusging those couples alone with Yiseok. Hyunjin will do anything to distract Yiseok so he can have Sora to himself.




 

Well then, Yiseok is fine. I will settle the rest that needs to be done here. You make the company shine.




 

I love you but I.N will kill me if i say that to him, so bye love.




 

Stay safe, love. DONT FORGET TO EAT.




 

I WONT.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Daddy. He calls you dad now.




 

Yeah. Isak let me have that title. I'm his father figure now.




 

That is so great. Like she never once let anyone be that.




 

Really. I must be lucky then.




 

You are one lucky guy. Even Bangchan didnt get that treatment.




 

Oh....




 

DADDY I GOT A TOY. DRAW TOY IS COOL




 

Yiseok ah thats great. You are one artistic boy.




 

Yiseok love this. I want show mommy.




 

Of course dear. You can bring that home. Mommy will be so happy to see you draw this and have a toy.




 

Daddy, I'm hungry.




 

Well someone is sure hungry after all the playing.




 

Dadddyyyyyy





 

Okay okay let get you eat. Come on kiddo.






 

Felix carry Yiseom in his hands and all of them went to find a cafe that has foods that Yiseok likes. As they were walking Yiseok were starting to sleep and before they even reached the place. Yiseok was asleep with his head on Felix shoulder. Sora finds it cute when she saw it. She took a picture secretly and send it to you. She never knew that Yiseok is much more comfortable with Felix than Bangchan. It took awhile and finally they have reached. The food smell wakes Yiseok up and all they saw is Yiseok smiling cheekily at them.








 

Is my baby just woke up from his nap.




 

I smell food.




 

Aigooo. Someone is sure a foodie. Yiseok ah you should eat alot.




 

Yay food.








 

They went in and settled down. It didnt take a long time for them to get their food and finally Yiseok was munching on his food. Yiseok was so happy that makes Felix smile at him. Its a smile that both Sora and Hyunjin didnt saw before. Sora chuckled and nudge at Hyunjin.











 

Felix ah. You seems to be happy today.




 

Im happy since Yiseok is having his greatest time today.




 

Is that why you insist on taking him out today.




 

Yeah. Well i don't want a babysitter to not care about everything that is important and care for just money. There's also babysitter who would be attracted till they turn psycho

 



 

Basically you arent trusting any babysitter.




 

Yeah. I mean its my off day...




 

Felix do you perhaps like both Yiseok and Isak.








 

Felix and Hyunjin started choking on their food as they heard what Sora is asking. Felix were starting to panic as he dont know how to react while Hyunjin were so shock on how direct Sora is. Sora chuckled and munch on her food.








 

Babe you really need to give me a warning before you do that. It hurts my intestine

 



 

Can't you see the difference babe. Bangchan focus is Isak and Isak only. Felix is more on both. It's clear enough that Yiseok loves Felix more than Bangchan. Also Felix really look like a good father for Yiseok.




 

I'm just Isak Personal assistant and Yiseok favourite uncle i can't be more than that Sora.




 

Oh boy. You won't know how much Yiseok will cry if you say you are leaving him.




 

No. It won't be that bad.




 

Really. Watch me. Yiseok ah. Today is Felix's last day. He is gonna leave us and won't meet you anymore. So sad he can't even play with you anymore.




 

Ji Sora you are just like your brother.








 

Juat then Yiseok started crying loudly making everyone attention him. Felix quickly used his skills to pick Yiseok up and tried to calm Yiseok down by saying that he won't leave Yiseok. It works and Yiseok finally calm down but he didnt leave Felix hands. Yiseok haugged him fightly and refuse to eat. Felix sigh and look at Sora with an unbelieveable eyes. Sora chuckled and continue to much her food.









 

I can't believe you did that to a child Sora.




 

You see what you asked for Felix. Now believe in me. Yiseok loves you. Just like how Isak loves Yiseok.




 

Babe what are you trying to say here.




 

Make both Yiseok and Isak believe in Felix becaue i know. Felix can take good care of them well. Better than her parents. Better than Hyeon and I would.




 

Sora....




 

Felix. You have softened Isak's heart. It's obvious but she is in pain because Bangchan has been on her nerves.




 

I could agree to that. She even let you have her house keys. Thats rare enough for us




 

You guys are talking nonsense. I'm going to take a walk and buy something for Yiseok so he won't cry anymore. Just finish eating and go back home.




 

Then who is paying for this.




 

You dont have to worry about that. I'm leaving.




 

You didnt even eat your portion

 



 

I'm full. Come on Yiseok. Let's get you home. I will stay with you till mommy is home okay.




 

Okay daddy....







 

Felix grabs the stuff and bids both of them goodbye before leaving. Sora just smiled and sigh in relief and she finally saw what you saw in Felix. Hyunjin on the other hand was staring at Sora feeling confused. Sora flicked his forehead and pulled out her phone to text Hyeon.








 

Babe what does that mean.




 

It means that Felix is the one for Isak.




 

Heol.... you dont mean that




 

Hwang Hyunjin. You have been with me for years. You should know that I can sense better things more than you do bubs.




 

Still I never thought it would be Felix.




 

You thought it would be Bangchan. Dude.... that guy is in Isak company for money. Not for her. He is trying to blind Isak for it. Which is why he tried to be by her side and tried to make Isak know that he likes her when it turns out there's a third party behind everything.




 

Is this why Hyeon is putting hard stuff on him.




 

That's smart of you but yeah. That hard stuff is not even affecting the company. It's his work that is.




 

So that third party is after Isak wants money. Why.




 

I dont know. But i know Bangchan is the black horse. He might be related to Yiseok for some reason.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

It was a long day for you and the two boys. But you are thankful for them as they were there to support you. As Seungmin was driving you were just finishing the calls that you have been geting from every company. You end the call and sign in relieved.











 

Lucky for us that's the last meeting.




 

Urgh finally. Home to go to.




 

So how are things going on with you.




 

Bad. But Felix makes it so smooth. I wonder how he does it.




 

Well he works like everywhere before working with you. How did you get his background.




 

My dad's secretary helps me with that. You know how protective my parents are when it comes to workers working for me.




 

Wait. Hold up. So we have been becakground checked before.




 

Now you realize it. Wow. After years.




 

I feel cheated Isak.




 

Same goes for me. I feel like one too.




 

What makes you think like that.




 

Bangchan. He has not been himself and it affects my company.





 

I heard some rumors that he is working for a third party behind us.




 

Well you guessed it right. He does tha but i still dont know why.




 

So you are letting Hyeon in this matter.




 

Hyeon does it better than i do Seungmin. Besides things are hectic and im going crazy.




 

You arent since Felix is around.




 

Im glad he is around. He kinda makes me calm at a certain point.




 

Is that why you let him be Yiseok father figure.




 

Where did you heard that. I didnt tell anyone yet.




 

Leeknow heard it from an intern. That intern spreads it to the whole marketing department and Changbin heard it from Sora. So practically everyone knows about it.




 

Dang that went fast.




 

Miss Isak. Your company building is full of rumors dont you think.




 

Which is why Leeknow and Changbin is there. So I.N how is yours.




 

Oh well Hyeon is mad at Bangchan. Im mad at Bangchan. We both mad at Bangchan and high chance she is getting pregnant because her appetite changes when her mood changes. It is highly bad and sensitive




 

Did you both.... im not gonna say it so state the reason of why you are mad.




 

He is mad because few weeks ago he saw Bangchan shred important papers that was supposed to be signed by you but Bangchan reason is that the data is not right.




 

I literally was blast up that Hyeon have to calm me dowm by knocking me up. Im like bro why do you have to do that.




 

Dont tell me you take the effort to get the paper back into pieces.




 

Yeah he did which is why he is not in the office for three days. I have to cover for him on those days.




 

What a great news.




 

I cant believe he has been doing that for like what multple times. And i am so urgh.




 

I get your point buddy. Well im gonna take this as a report. The board have been wanting me to collate all evidence before i turn in the report to terminate him.




 

Wait you are really considering that.




 

You see my back to back meeting. All of them have decided that they want Leeknow and not Bangchan.




 

Have you talk to him.




 

Not yet. Didnt get a chance but when time comes. The talk will be his last chance.




 

Isak ah...




 

I will be fine. I have been through that years before he joins. Theres no difference.




 

Well miss. You need to be in a good place after that is settled.




 

I hope for that too Seungmin.




 

You are welcome. Your ride has come to the end.




 

Thanks guys. For everything.




 

No worries. Get home safely. Call us if you need anything.




 

YAH BETTER NOT SOLVE ANYTHING ALONE. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.




 

Yang Jeongin. I wont disappoint you. Drive safely. Be in the company on time tomorrow.




 

Yeah yeah. Bye.









 

You hop off and bid them goodbye. You were glad tha your day end well. You didnt waste any time and you went to your house quickly to avoid clashing to Bangchan. Glad you didnt ad you are finally homed. As you make your way to the living room you saw both of Yiseok and Felix wete on your sofa sleeping. Yiseok were laying on Felix lap while hugging Felix hand. You smiled widely and make your way towards them. You slowly placed your bag on the table and went to sit beside Felix making sure that you didnt wake Yiseok up. Just then Felix woke up and saw you beside him. He was about to move but you stopped him.









 

Just stay. Its fine.




 

When did you get back.




 

Just awhile ago. You guys must have fun without me today.




 

Yeah. Its a fun day today. Yiseok had his smile again.




 

Thats good. What about you.




 

What do you mean me.




 

Are you happy. Like hanging out with him.




 

Of course. He is like my pills of happiness. Especially when he laughs. Its really cute of him.




 

Im glad it went well...




 

Isak ah... did something went wrong.




 

Nope. Nothing. Im just tired from the back to back meeting. But hearing both of you had fun. Im feeling glad.




 

Well the three of us can hang out and make you the happiest woman on earth. I promise one day.




 

You dont have to Felix.




 

I insist. Now you go and wash up. I will take care of him.




 

You sure. I mean you have been with him the whole day. I can bring him to sleep in his room.




 

Noo.... Daddy dont go.....




 

I wont leave you kiddo.




 

Felix....




 

I will be fine. Now go. You need your rest too. I will bring him inside.








 

You smiled and gave a pat on his shoulder. As you were making your way to your room. You heard Yiseok mumbling in his sleep which makes you stop your pace and look at both of them. Felix was smiling as he caressed Yiseok's head while looking at Yiseok wth a smile.







 

I love you daddy.




 

And I love you too kiddo. No matter what I am to you and your mommy. I will love you and your mommy. I promise that I won't leave both of you alone.








 

You grew your smile and turned to go to your room as you never knew what would happen next. But at yhe same time you felt something that you never exprience before......