012

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 
















 

 






 

《3 WEEKS LATER》









 

Wow mommy little boy is really loving the cookie he made.




 

Mommy this cookie is yummy. I want daddy to make it.




 

Again. Honey, you have like two containers of it.




 

Mommy. More cookie. More yummy.




 

We will make it when daddy came back from his trip okay.




 

Yay. Daddy will come back right.




 

Of course he will. After he came back we are gonna have dinner with your grandpa.




 

YAYY




 

Okay you really look like a mess. Go and wait for me at the tub. Dont start the shower without me.









 

Yiseok went to give you a peck on your cheek and went up to where the toilet is. You chuckled at how happy Yiseok is. But at the same time you are worried about how you are gonna tell him about his life. Or even how his father is still alive. Ypu are continuosly worried which makes you stare in black space. Up till you heard the doorbell rang. You were confused as you didnt have any parcel ordered or reached anytime soon. You bring your feet to the door. You open it and it makes your eyes go wide........












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

Well it's a pleasure to work with you Mr Kim.




 

Isak sent me someone who finally understands my workflow. I'm glad she sends the best of the best.




 

Isak is someone who is driven to send the best people in the company. I'm honoured to everything.




 

Well then. I will send my secretary all the needed documents to your own boss. Dont worry. I wont load you with work. You are a personal assistant for a reason. It seems like we have a deal on the upcomming project together. Do inform Isak about the big G project. My clients is really amazed by Isak works.




 

I will inform Isak about that. Dont worry. Thank you so much Mr Kim.




 

Your welcome. See you around Felix ssi.










 

Felix smile as he succeed to finish another task that you assigned to him. As he waited for Jisung and Seungmin to arrive. He was expecting a text from you. But theres not a single text or calls from you. Just then the boys came and he put away his phone.











 

Someone is impatient.




 

Nah. I'm guessing that Isak have not make a call today.




 

Well thats aint normal isnt it.




 

Not for Felix i guess.




 

Did you guys came here to mock me or to tell me updates about the clients.




 

We closed a deal with Soh Enterprise. They agreed to invest in our market stock which may be leading us to a huge jackpot in the upcoming months.




 

Also we got a call from YeongSan group that they would gladly invest on the low stocks that none of other companies has been invest on. Pretty much we hit a jackpot today.




 

Well we are sure rising high.




 

What about you. Handling a picky VIP client is really hard to have a deal sealed.




 

I got it sealed and he will update us soon.




 

Damn. Jackpot again.




 

I told you that we are having jackpots today. It has been tingling in the morning. I'm loving the vibe.




 

I could agree more. Yah stop giving that face. Isak and Yiseok will be fine




 

Yeah man. Chill out. Its not like someone would be there to kill her.




 

You guys wont know. Bangchan is still out there and when he has grudge. He would do anything to make things his. Which is why i always ask Isak to atleast leave a message every two hours.




 

Wait. So when is the last time she called or text you.




 

Last night after she put Yiseok to bed.




 

Oh damn... you should call her you know if you are worried to the max.




 

He doesnt have to. Look who is calling him right now










 

Felix look at his phone and saw your name. He picked up the call with a smile and was about to greet you but his smile fades when he heard sobbing. His eyes went wide when he knows who is sobbing.










 

~ Yiseok. Why are you crying where is mommy.

 

~ dad...da....Daddyyyy mommmyyyy mommyyy

 

~ Yiseok take a breathe and tell me what happened to mommy.

 

~ mommy.... mommmyyy.. mommy not awake.... mommy.....

 

~ Yiseok.... Tell daddy what you see

 

~ mommy on the floor.... theres blood....mommy not moving.....

 

~ oh no.... Yiseok stay where you are. I want you to lock the door and windows. Dont let anyone in okay. Can you do that for me.

 

~ Dadddyyyyyyy. Im scared.

 

~ dont need to be scared okay. I will get aunt Sora to get to you and mommy. Donr worry okay.










 

Felix ends the call and he starts to panic not knowing what to do. Seungmin and Jisung were confused as they had never seen Felix this worried before.










 

Guys. Call Hyeon and Sora for me. Ask them to get to Isak House immediately. Please.




 

Yah whats wrong.




 

Take a breather. And tell us whats wrong.




 

Isak... i think someone tried to kill Isak. Please im begging you. Get Hyeon and Sora to be at Isak house. Please. We need to leave now.




 

Okay we will call them but you need to stay calm while we head back to Seoul. It will take hours for us to get back there




 

I will drive. Come on. Call the ambulance. She won't survive if Hyeon and Sora arent there yet.




 

Come on lets go.