008

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 














 

 










 

Every detail is on the files and nothing much that was inspected by the other side.




 

What about the incomming stocks that were supposed to be handled by the marketing.




 

Management side is handling that at the moment. It's to do quality checks and manage the hidden stuff.




 

What is the hidden stuff.




 

Minor checks and to see if the stocks are good enough to be sent at the marketing side.




 

Alright then. Stay here for a while. Isak will be here soon.




 

Isak is meeting us...




 

Why is there a problem.




 

No... it's just that...




 

Well we will talk about this later. She has something important for us.




 

TELL ME IM NOT LATE



 

Sora you arent. Isak is not here yet. Where's Hyeon.




 

She will be with Isak. They had a one to one meeting earlier. I have no idea what it is but... Oh yeah, have you tried the new cake that is in the cafe. It is so nice. I am gonna order that again.




 

Omo, all of you are here.




 

Why are we here. Why are you guys here.




 

Did Isak call everyone in.




 

I guess she did. Well it must be something important.




 

Guys settle down. Isak will be here in a few minutes.




 

What are all these files. Like is there something wrong.




 

It's been years since i saw files in a meeting




 

Something must be wrong in the company then.




 

Oh gosh a long meeting again. Who the heck did something wrong.




 

Hyeon, why are these files here.




 

How would I know Isak told me to bring these heavy files here.




 

You could have called me to help you.




 

If i would you wll not even stop asking me ab-







 

Before Hyeon could finish her sentence. They were greeted by Yiseok opening the door, running towards Felix. Making all of them in shock but not Bangchan. He was envy that Yiseok is closer to Felix more than him. Felix carry Yiseok up and let him sit on Felix lap.








 

DADDDYYYYY




 

Oh Yiseok ah.




 

Finally Isak is here.




 

These files are each and every wrong doings that every one of you here have done. Each file belongs to each of you.




 

But why Bangchan have more than us




 

Like I said, every single mistake that you have made is in there. Oh lets be kids friendly because this little one here is joining us throughout the whole meeting today.




 

What's the purpose of all of this.




 

Well let's start








 

《TIME SKIPPED》









 

That is scary. I think i peed in my pants




 

Uncle Han is funny. Right Daddy.




 

He is indeed funny.




 

So only Bangchan and Jisung are supposed to repeat the whole test while we are promoted to senior excutive.




 

That's right. Any objections.




 

Nope nothing at all. Thanks for the updates.




 

You are welcome. Now get your out of here. Yiseok ah. You will be with daddy in my office okay. Mommy got some little work to do.




 

Okay. Daddy come on, let's play.

 

 





 

Yiseok dragged Felix out and one by one left the meeting room till both you and Bangchan. You were about to leave but Bangchan stopped you by holding your wrist. You put down the files and sigh as you look at him expressionless









 

What is it that you want.




 

We need to talk. Please Isak. We really need to talk.




 

Okay fine. Talk. Say what you want to say. I will listen. But this doesnt mean that I will forgive you.




 

Okay fine. I'm really sorry okay. That last time i didnt really meant to be like that. It's really just emotions and when i say i care for you. I really meant what i say. I didnt know that it would hurt you as much as it would so im sorry okay. Please Isak....





 

Is that all that you have to say.




 

Isak ah...




 

I have work to do. You are still under probation due to the things that you have done. If that's it i'm leaving.




 

Then tell me what's between you and Felix.




 

Why would you care about me and Felix.




 

Why would you let him be Yiseok father figure. There must be something on that i dont know.




 

First of all. You once said that Yiseok is nothing to you. Secondly you have no rights on controlling who or what I am doing with Yiseok. Lastly, Felix is a better figure than you are. So stop wastinv your time and move on. We are here to work as professionals. Not some buch of jealous freaks. Who purposely work badly so they could get the boss attention for nothing.




 

Isak that's not what i meant.




 

I'm putting you under Hyeon. You are no longer the head of Management. Head of management will be both Jisung and Seungmin works. So do what you are supposed to do and stop making things your way when it is clearly making my rival know each and every step of my work.




 

Choi Isak.




 

Dont step near me. You are under restriction notice. Dont you dare step foot near me or Yiseok. If not, I will sue you.








 

You left the room leaving Bangchan alone. As you are holding the anger. Your eyes were filled up with tears. You didnt want Yiseok to see you cry so you went to the pantry area instead. You sigh heavily as you never knew how hard to settle that to yourself. Just then you felt someone patting your back and you saw Hyunjin and I.N. you smile and wipe away your tears as they calm you down.








 

You did what you had to do as a boss, Isak ah.




 

Yeah besides. It's all gonna be okay when you are finally fine. The company will be in good hands.




 

I dont know what to do guys. It hurts somehow. I trusted him.




 

Its still early to fall but you manage to capure it. Its gonna be okay Isak ah.




 

I.N is right. Now Yiseok and Felix are waiting for you. Better get to them before they wreck your office.




 

You know. Hyeon and Sora know that you are hurt but you are strong because you are Choi Isak.




 

Choi Isak who led us to where you are now. Im gld you took me in as your worker.




 

I'm glad of this too. I wont get to meet other people and i dont have to rely on Sora.




 

You guys are the best at consoling. But wont your fiance be mad.




 

They are fine because you are our best friend. So dinner with us later. Like the whole squad is joining




 

I will pass. Yiseok has appointment tomorrow and i can't let him sleep late today. Maybe next time. I swear i will join the dinner.




 

Next time it is then.




 

We will get back to work. Anything just calls us okay.





 

Thanks guys....