014

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 













 

 










 

She is what....




 

She is in her two weeks. You didnt notice that.




 

No... i didnt think that... she didnt tell me.




 

Might be bacuse she wants to tell you at the right time. Unfortunately this incident happened we have to abort it as it is not strong for it to stay in her womb. I'm sorry for your loss Felix ssi...




 

No... its fine... you did what ever you could to save Isak. Thank you doctor...




 

Dont worry. Isak is in good hands. I'm sure there's another oppprtunity waiting for you. For now, you just need to be by Isak's side. I'm sure that is what she would be asking for.




 

I'm sure she is... Thank you Doctor....











 

The doctor smiles and hands a file to Felix. Felix took it and just left the room. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He is still in a shock mode as he didnt even realise that his foot brings him to the lobby. Seungmin and Jisung saw him. They quickly went to Felix. Felix starts to burst into tears as he cant hold the pain anymore. Seungmin caught him and brought him to the nearest seating area. Felix is still bursting in tears while holding the file. Jisung and Seungmin felt bad as it hurts Felix more than anything would. They just pat Felix back till Felix calm down. Just then your dad came by and saw Felix were in tears. He wants to pull Felix up and hug him. Which makes Felix cry more.












 

It's okay son. It hurts but things will be fine when she is awake.




 

Its... its...




 

Its not your fault that both of you lost it. Its alright. Maybe god says that now is not the time yet. Its okay...










 

Felix releases the hug and looks at your dad with his teary eyes. Your dad just chuckled and wiped the tears with the sleeves.









 

Isak told me when she came over to my house after she dropped you off. The first week when she got it. I guess that she wanted to tell during Yiseok's birthday but... God has another plan for the both of you.




 

Father Choi....




 

Now stop crying. You guys are still early on this. There is still more time for the both of you. Now come on lets go to where she is. Dont worry about Yiseok. He will be fine under Sora's care. You two, come follow.




 

Yes sir.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

She still looks like an angel.




 

Babe you gotta say that while she is asleep.




 

Well she still looks like one.




 

Kids. She is always an angel... My beautiful daughter is always one.




 

Mrs Choi.




 

Oh Doctor Kim. What's the update.




 

Well we come to the conclusion where Isak was abused and someone might have pushed her which lead her to head collision on something hard. Thank god that there's no huge cracks on her skull. However it might cause some brain damage. Other than that she sprained her left wrist and right ankle which is minor. She will recover as days go by. If she is stable enough, she is able to be discharged if all tests are positive.




 

Thanks Doctor...




 

I do what I can do the best Mrs Choi. We should thank both Yiseok and Felix. If they didnt inform the rest about it. Isak won't be where she is right now... I will take my leave.




 

Thank you doctor. We will call you when we need you.




 

Sure thing. My nurse will come over every two hours for observtion. If anything you can reach them if not. Just ring me. I will come over immediately.




 

I know you will. See you Doctor.









 

The doctor left. Your dad pushed Felix towards your bed. He looked at you and guilt was building on him. Your mom saw him and pulled him to her side. She held his hands and she understood how she felt. Hyeon was smiling while looking at how caring your family is regardless of how busy they are. Other than that they have been treating Felix like their own child. Hyeon knows that Felix is meant for you but things just keep on making you and Felix to be seperated. When she saw the file on Felix's hands. Her eyes went wide till she felt your dad pat her shoulder. Your dad just nods as he knows what Hyeon is thinking about.














 

Is she going to be fine




 

She will be. I know she will.




 

I should have been there... I should have not let her and Yiseok be alone....




 

My dear son. Even if you are there. She would still make you do the job that was supposed to do.




 

Mrs Choi is right Felix. Isak will still make you leave to finish what she intend for everyone.




 

Im sorry that this happens..




 

Honey. Im thankful for you being so attentive and caring for Isak. If Yiseok didnt call you. I didnt think he would call anyone else. The trust that both Isak and Yiseok put on you. It meant so much for all of us.




 

It means you are the most trusted and the first person that both Yiseok and Isak would look for when they are at the lowest. We are glad that they have trust on you like none other would have.




 

I.... i....




 

I know you are still shocked. But your loyalty shows how much you love them as a whole.




 

Son... take good care of her okay.




 

Where are you going.




 

We have been here longer. As long as Isak is safe under your hands. We trust you that you can take care of her without us being here.




 

But dont worry. Hyeon and I.N will keep you in company. Just stay here with Isak. She need you more than she needs us.




 

We will stay with you Felix. Till Isak wakes up we will be with you.




 

We can be here too. Like we have been with Felix since days ago. Moral support i guess would help




 

Thanks guys. Thank you Mrs Choi. Mr Ch-

 



 

Call us mom and dad. Its more better that way and you are just like our son.




 

Sure... mom... dad....




 

There you go. Now we will take our leave. Take care of her okay.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

《TIME SKIPPED》



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

I feel like a mom




 

Babe those two are just tired from travelling. Give them some breaks.




 

Yeah yeah whatever.




 

He is asleep like finally.




 

Well at least he is right by her side. Im sure he is the one that she wants to see the first thing she woke up.




 

I could agree more.




 

Babe. Dont you think her brother will find out.




 

I have no idea. Its been 3 years since we last saw him. All I know is fundings from the SA company keeps on comming monthly.




 

Babe what if he would appear out of knowhere looking at Felix holding Isak's hands.




 

We cant assume the worst babe.




 

But Jinhyuk oppa would. Remember the first time he saw Bangchan. That glare was seriously intense which tensed the whole building for months.




 

Still babe. We cant assume bad stuff. Now he would probably meet up with Leeknow or their parents.




 

I dont know babe. Jinhyuk oppa is just scary.




 

His looks are scary. His love for his family are like mochi.




 

I hate it when you said all this stuff and when he finally appears, you are like one big cowards.




 

I love you so much and i hope you wont kill me tonight.




 

Im not gonna kill anyone today. We have to be here for them. Moral support babe.




 

Right.... I just hope things will be fine soon.




 

I hope for that too....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

So thats what you saw. Everything in that camera.




 

Thats everything that have been recorded. It appeaers that he is drunk while attacking Isak.




 

Its there any verbal audio.




 

We have some but its mostly muffled. We cant edit more but we can get few details of what the converstion is about.




 

Well that . Really ....




 

However what he has done to her. One of the camera caught it clear enough for the police to catch him.




 

Wow... That messed up.




 

It is for him but not for us. We do whatever we can to save Isak.




 

Yeah thats true. Oh is Yiseok asleep.




 

Yeah he is with Sora. Sora is tired from crying. Im guessing that she will take care of Yiseok for the tme being.




 

Its better than sending Yiseok away to the nursery home. Sora is the best Godmother that Yiseok would ever want.




 

Well Isak trust Sora. Sora just love Yiseok presence. So hows the investigation.




 

We are almost done. Its just that we have to let this clear by someone before they proceed to arrest him

 




 

No way... Jinhyuk hyung will be back here.




 

Im guessing it is. He is Isak gaurdian after all. He always takes care of huge matters. That includes that worst nightmare.




 

Damn... He is just scary dont you think.




 

I wont say that if i were you.




 

Well at least you have exprience working with him. I have second hand embarrasment. Cursing the idiot Jisung who clearly acts like Jinhyuk hyung a joke. Clearly he is not.




 

Well he will be here tonight. He got a text from Mr Choi im sure he will get whatever things done and be here soon than anything else.




 

Brother loyalty is different from anything else.




 

Well i will update him on this. Thanks guys for everything




 

Most works are on you. We are thanking you for sure.




 

Oh well.... thats my call.




 

He is calling you. Damn boy.




 

Details you fool. I will be back. Order some chicken or pizza. Im hungry.




 

Unless you pay. I dont mind.




 

Money inside my wallet. I have to pick up this call.