006

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 














 

 





 

Mommy mommy mommy. MOMMY.




 

Oh Yiseok what a surprise. Who bring you here.




 

Felix samcheon. Mommy can we get ice cream later.




 

Dear ofcourse we can. Now go on to your play area i will play with you when i finish my work.




 

Yay play time. Oh mommy what is this.







 

Yiseok was pointing at the flowers on the table. You didnt even realise that tge flowers was there. Just then Felix came in and was confused by the sudden flower appearance. He shook his head and went to your table to place the files that you need to read through or sign on. You sigh and throw the flowers away.








 

Hey Felix.




 

Samcheon can we play dinosaur.




 

Hey kiddo. Sorry i'm busy today. But i will be with you the whole day tomorrow.




 

Arent you suppose to have your day off.




 

Well. How can I have a day off when you are working. You Miss Isak have back to back meetings. I just want to lend a hand to take care of your son. Besides, I promise Yiseok that we can go to a place that has arts stuff. Hyunjin and Sora will come along.




 

Oh yeah. I forget that I have back to back meetings tomorrow and on the weekends. Dang it. I promise him to bring him to the kids mania this weekend




 

Isak. You really are working hard. You need a break man.




 

Comming from my own personal assistant. Well you are leaving early today.




 

Me leaving early. Why is that so.




 

The company. Everyone is leaving early today. It's part of the tradition on every 25th of the month. No one should be staying after 4pm. So you go and pack up. You must be tired handling this little trouble maker.




 

He is adorable. But if you say so. Tomorrow, your schedule will be tight as you have back to back meetings and there's an elite mass conference that you will be having with your father. Since I can't be around. It was supose to be Bangchan helping you out but due to his request he ask Seungmin and I.N to be there for you. Other than that you have to look through the interns applications.




 

Wow that is clean for me to remember.




 

What can I say. I can make things smooth like butter.




 

Thanks Felix. Im for real. Like personal assistant job is really tiring. But I'm glad you are here working with me.




 

I'm honored to work by your side. So meet you later. I still have files to review on and Changbin is in need of my help under the marketing negotiation




 

You may leave now. Yiseok ah. Felix is leaving.




 

Samcheon. Eat ice cream with us.




 

If i have free time i will eat with you little dino. See you soon kiddo. I will take my leave Miss Isak.




 

Meet us at the lobby when you are finished. It's my treat and you might need to know what he really wants when he is not with me tomorrow.

 



 

Well then sure.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You can't stay like this Bangchan. Like being a creepy man or like a coward.




 

Plus Isak hate thate those flowers. It reminds her of her death day

 



 

Also Bangchan if you are seriously jealous of how Felix is very close to her then Isak is close to you. You should know by now all they have is a business relationship.




 

That's what you think. What I am thinking now is that Isak dislikes me being this kind of man. But clearly enough she is blocking any help that could possibly help her by now.




 

You know how sensitive she is when it comes to Isak. Besides that we know that it hurt your feelings with how she reject you by now.




 

Seriously Bangchan. If you like her just go to her straight. Its useless to just keep it to yourself when we know about it.




 

You girls promise not to talk about my feelings out loud.




 

No one is here why would you be scared off




 

Im not here longer than both of you are. Aside from that I know that Isak is disappointed in me.




 

Well mister. Its time for you step up man. Isak take you in because she saw potential in you. Not you acting like a coward.




 

Yah i didnt meant for this to happened okay. Things just escalated like that and i really have no idea how to make things work.




 

Then you better get your in the game before you regret it. You hurt my best friend once. I will not hesitate to jump in and kill you when it hit twice Bangchan. If Isak really matters to you. You should think hard because Isak is not the only one who we need to look out for. Its for Isak too. You mess with Isak you are messing with us. You have your last chance Bangchan. Dont waste it.




 

Hyeon ah. We can talk things out. Dont need to be this mad.




 

I wont be mad if i have to. Yet someone just cant seem to get the hint of get things done before we hop in.




 

Yah yah yah Hyeon ah. Aish. This lady keeps on being like that. Yah you. Thats a warning. Solve this things out before she kills you. Not only her. The whole company will try kill you. Make this as a reminder. Now get out of my sight.










 

Bangchan left the place leaving Sora alone breathing heavily. Just then Hyunjin came with bottled water. Sora took it and sighs as she knows that Hyeon would do anything when it comes to you and Yiseok.













 

Babe its just a warning. You know how loyal she is to Isak




 

Hyunjin ah. Why am i always the one that has to be the middle person.




 

Because you re the heart of the ladies. Without you Hyeon wont be able to calm he things down. Yiseok wont be left out when Isak is busy. Im here wont be feeling great to see my lovely soon to be wife.




 

You cheeky so whats your plan tonight.




 

Shopping. Make aure my baby is happy because we are going out with Felix.




 

Right the exhibition. And stuff. And YISEOK IS JOINING US. Oh my gawd this will be fun.




 

Now my love is happy. Let's get some coffee and finiah off some things before we head home.




 

That I love. Come on bubs.

 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Oh my Yiseok. There's chocolate on your mouth.




 

Here let me help




 

No, it's fine. I can do it

 



 

Isak sit. I can help him. I need to learn too.




 

Fine.







 

Felix smiled and took the tissue from you. He wiped the ice cream from Yiseok's mouth and Yiseok was smiling widely. It's rare to see him smiling like that. The last you saw that smile was Yiseok with Bangchan. Few seconds later your eyes went wide when you heard something that you never heard from Yiseok before.








 

Thank you daddy....




 

Oh.... Yiseok ah.....




 

Mommy. Can hyung be my daddy.




 

Yiseok ah. Its not li-




 

Of course he can. If he wants to honey.




 

Yay. Can i call you daddy.








 

Felix was stunned as he dont know how to react and it is a little shocked for him when he heard Yiseok saying that. He look at you and you just smile nodding once to him. He smile and pinch Yiseok cheek before replying to Yiseok question.












 

Ofcourse kiddo. You can call me whatever you want.




 

YAY.




 

So Felix. Any news about Bangchan.




 

Not much that I know off. He starts to act weird when you both have an argument. Aside from that, Hyeon has been pushing hard stuff on him.




 

Hyeon knows about it




 

Know about what may i ask.




 

You see. Hyeon always steps in when she knows if someone is trying to hurt me or I'm in danger.




 

Ah... you told me about that. But how.




 

Sora and Hyeon have been with me since we were little kids. We grew up together and both of them were with me without missing anything. But lately i was not in my place and Hyeon being herself she observed people. That's where she puts something hard on the people that are trying to mess with me.




 

So you are saying that Bangchan is messing with you.




 

He is jealous of you.




 

Jealous of me... what do you mean.




 

Before you came. He is always there. No matter what he does or how busy he is. He is just there. But when you happened to be working with me. We grew apart. I grew apart.




 

Isak ah...




 

I heard rumors of him liking me when he started working. But me being me i dont really care since my priorities are on Yiseok. But as time went by i saw it in my own eyes. How sincere he is, how helpful he is, how he tried to prioritize me before anything.




 

But you didnt let that bother you because you rather had him think about Yiseok more than about you.




 

Yeah. But something changed in him. Its like he became more like a person that i dont recognise more




 

Because he only sees you and does not care about Yiseok.




 

The argument is him saying that Yiseok is nothing more than I am. I was triggered by what he said to me. Yiseok is everything to me. I would do anything to make Yiseok live happily.




 

Im so sorry. I didnt know most of it.




 

Its okay. Bangchan didnt tell you because he wont want you to be more worked up. But just talk to him. He might say something that you might now know. Or we might not know.




 

I'm really sorry Isak ah...




 

Its fine.... Felix. Can i ask you something.




 

Sure what is it.




 

Would you perhaps.... like.... Would you perhaps....




 

Isak. Is there something wrong. If its hard for you to say we can do it the next time.




 

No... Would you take the offer to be Yiseok father figure.




 

Isak ah...




 

I'm not forcing you. I just want Yiseok to have someone as a father figure. Well Bangchan has been his godfather but Yiseok starts to grow apart and everytime he sees him Yiseok just steps away. But he got close to you and he looks really comfortable. I just want Yiseok to be hap-




 

Isak. I would glad to be his father figure. But only outside of the company. In the company I'm sure you want everything to be professional right. So it's fine. I would be glad to be one. I like this kiddo. He reminds me of my younger self.




 

Oh my... Really you would.




 

I would do anything to see a smile on Yiseok face.




 

Thank you. Really thank you.




 

No problem. Come on after this let's bring the both of you shopping. My treat.




 

Felix....




 

Yiseok ah. Daddy will bring you shopping. You like that.




 

YAY SHOPPINGGGGG