009

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 














 

 











 

This will need to let the Marketing side decide on which they wanted to since it's still on working. The ones that are on demand will proceed as per normal. Other than that everything is going well aside from Changbin giving me the wrong file.




 

Well Miss Isak. You are sure working well this few weeks

 



 

Work is piling. I cant let it be. Besides that i have a kid to take care of.




 

Miss Isak. You forget that Yiseok will be with your parents for few days right.




 

Oh .... i forget about that. Thanks for the reminder.




 

Isak. You really need a rest. Even Yiseok was worried about you yesterday.




 

Im fine Felix. Im still breathing. I can do my work. Now please send this files to Leeknow. After that get some updates from Changbin. I need that few prepared file by lunch time. Also ask Jisung to compile the lastest data of the stocks that are skyrocking on Jeonju. I need to know what makes them popping high.




 

Sure thing... Isak ah have you been skipping meals.




 

I didnt. Three meals a day like as you said. Well if you excuse me, i need to make my way to the meeting. New clients really scares me when its on demands




 

Isak. Remember to drink water before and after. You really look dehydrated.



 

Yes sir... Thanks Felix.







 

You went to gave a pat on his shoulder and leave your room. Felix knows that you arent feeling well and works has been stressing you up. He sigh and just follows your order. Hoping that nothing bad would happened....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You are insane my love




 

You are insane too my love.




 

But how can this be better when Isak reformat everything.




 

Isak knows her things well. So how is the qouta.




 

More than the normal percentage. Actually higher than that. Like ever since we expand the to the new branch. Also like the suppliers have to make new batch as it keeps on sold out.




 

Thats good doesnt it.




 

Yeah. Even Isak is proud of the things.




 

Oh guys here you are. Here is the files. Here is your files. Here i am being worried.




 

Did you warn her or not.




 

I did and she forgets that Yiseok is with her parents today.




 

Isak is over working. I dont know why she didnt take any off and she is really....




 

Felix i need a word with you.




 

Oh sure. Hyeon ah can you improvise the on demands. Isak gave green light on those.









 

Hyeon just nod and look at Felix walking away wth Bangchan. At first she felt something is not right and was about to follow them but I.N stopped her.









 

We should not be involve in that Hyeon ah.




 

But if its aboit Isak. I cant let it slip.




 

I know you cared about her. But for this. Its between Felix and Bangchan. You need to step back for this.




 

Jeongin ah...Fine....




 

Thats my love. Now we shall settle things up and grab your favourite meal. My treat.




 

Fine. You win this time. Lets do what Isak ask us to do. Inform Changbin on todays dinner.




 

Changbin. Really. Him out of all people.




 

Yes honey. He did a mistake on one of the files. So he is under you. Fix it.




 

Geez. Your moodswing is hawt. But miss your hawtness, it's just so lovely.




 

Yang Jeongin. Are you for real now.




 

Yes and no. I dont know. And i will get Changbin fixed.




 

As you should. Thank you.....





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So what are you trying to say Bangchan.




 

What are you trying to planned on Isak.




 

I didn't plan anything. Like I clearly said to you. I'm here to work and try not to work under my father. Since when you started to assume all nonsense.




 

It's not nonsense Felix. Its clearly seen how you tried to get Isak attention. And you tried so hard to get Isak put you as Yiseok Father figure. So im asking one last time what are you planning on Felix Lee Yongbok.




 

I have nothing in mind. Could you stop assmuning things about me. What is wrong wth you.




 

What is wrong with me you say. Ever since you came here. Things change and even Isak change. I dont know what you have done but its clearly seen how you always plan things out to turn things your way Felix.




 

Seriously Bangchan. Why the heck would you think i would be the one who would destroy this beautiful company. Isnt you are the one who is helping your uncle out. Being third party and hiding most of the stuff from Isak. As if she dont know what you have been doing in this company.




 

I'm doing that for a reason Felix.




 

Endagering this company. You gotta be kidding me. Ever since i started working here. You change every single bit. You even clearly said that Yiseok is not your problem. You told me that infront of me. Infront of my house. How could you simply just try to put blame on me when i have no bad intentions here.




 

Stop lying Felix




 

Then you tell me the truth. Why are you working so hard to make Isak notice you. Oh wait because you like her and she dont. Or is it that you could get her trust so she could be an easy target for your own uncle who is struggling with debts.




 

Where..... how....




 

So its true then... I cant believe that you would betray someone that trust you. She trust you since the start and this is what you have done. Why would you do that.




 

Dont get involve in my problems Felix.




 

Or what. You could continue what you have always done. Destroy this company. Gaining all those stuff and help out your uncle. Your uncle is the rival of this company Bangchan.




 

You dont know anything.




 

I may not. But Hyeon, Sora and most of all Isak will know. They know better than i do. I as a friend. As your friend. Disappointed so much that I can't stand to see you betray your own bestfriend.




 

Then stay away from my problems. Stay away from me. Stay away from Isak.




 

He won't need to leave me.




 

Isak ah...




 

Felix won't leave me. Like how I wont leave him.




 

What are you talking about.




 

Bangchan. Starting from now. You are no longer an employee in 2Z Industry.




 

Wh-What..... What are you saying...




 

Bangchan. The members of the board have decided to terminate your contract. You have breached the policy and you have been involved in a case of violation of the company privacy and also being part of a third party which is on our blacklist.




 

You can't be serious. Isak i never do all of this. Why does it have to be me. You dont even have proof on this.




 

Pile of files. Recordings. Security footages. Do you need it more.




 

So this is it. You are kicking me out just for this guy here.




 

I'm not here to fight with you Bangchan...




 

Then tell me why are you drifting apart from me. What do i do that makes you lost trust in me. Why does Felix gets your attention more than me. Tell me Isak.




 

Bangchan thats enough.




 

You dont get involved in this. If you arent here in the first place. I would already be where i should be




 

You really think that Isak would take you in without reason. She lets you in because she trust you and you broke it

 



 

I never broke it. You are the one that makes things happen. You start this cause Felix.




 

You are wrong Bangchan.




 

Then tell me what's wrong. What did I do that displeased you.




 

You lost your value here. You stabbed behind me because your family is at stake of being broke. You even break each and every policies that you know how this company works. Felix did nothing but to make this comepany at its place. Not to get sold by someone who is in the blacklist. So who is at fault.




 

You trust him more than me... You trust this guy more than i do. Someone who had not been here for long. You trust him more than i do....




 

YES I DO. HE NEVER BETRAYS. HE NEVER ONCE BREAK ANY POLICIES. HE EVER ONCE STAB BEHIND ME FOR POWER. Dont you get that. Didnt all my warnings warn you. And you still dont get it. How am i supposed to trust you when you did what i had just say.




 

Isak....




 

Take your stuff and leave or i will call security.




 

Isak. Please i can explain.




 

SECURITY.









 

Just then. The security gaurds came pulling Bangchan out. Just before Bangchan leave the room. You stopped them and turn to face Bangchan.









 

If you really want to know more. Yiseok is your son who both you and your girlfriend abandoned five years ago. If you think you could get back and win Yiseok custody. Dont even think of doing it. No one is gonna win. See you in court.












 

You gave signal to the security gaurds. They pulled Bangchan out and was about to drop on your knees but Felix catch you. He put you down on the chair and clamed you down. You didnt realize how hurtful for you to confront things. You never knew that the boards had vame to decisions to terminate Bangchan cobtract before you could even come to your own decisions. You felt Felix is pattibg your back to calm you down. You look up and just gave a weak smile. Seconds later both Sora and Hyeon came in to see you pale and weak. Hyeon gave you bottled of water but you pushed it away as you dont really want to drink for now.














 

Yah. You really need to hydrate yourself. You didnt even eat anything today.

 

 


 

Im fine Sora. I really am.




 

Wait so your meeting turns out to be members of boards telling their decisions.




 

Yeah. They told me that and those piles of files are evidence. I'm tired of holding what's been troubling the company and my dad told me to have Bangchan fired. It's kinda hard but hearing how he puts blame on Felix who didnt do anything at all. It just happened.




 

Oh my gawd Isak... It must be hard on you.




 

Im fine guys. Thanks... Felix can you get the pills from the pharmacy room. My head hurts from all the shouting and arguing. I will be in my office.




 

Yeah sure you dont want us to be with you.




 

No... i want to be alone...






 

You smile and stood up. You were feeling fine but headaches starts to build up. You start to have double vissions as you took few steps away from them. The next thing you know that your vision went black and you heard faint noises of them shouting your name.....