011

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 















 

 










 

I doubt that its gonna fall




 

Well all I see is an increase in numbers.




 

Dont you think we did it without Isak noticing it.




 

Isnt that a huge amount of evolution.




 

More like changes that we have been working on.




 

Shouldnt we say hard work paid off.




 

Im glad we are the single ones here. Shouldnt we celebrate this.




 

Oh man we are thinking the same thing arent we.




 

Lets celebrate. Come on.




 

SEO CHANGBIN WHERE IS THE FILE.




 

How i wish i could celebrate now... Its with me here. Whats the rush.




 

Well surprisingly after Bangchan left. Thinga is like heavens right now. I need to see the updated stocks.




 

Yah it went from a ground to mildstones. What really just happened here.




 

Clients have been reaching out to us. Marketing status is a skyrocket. Management team has been busy the whole two days. I mean we are really gaining alot here.




 

Im glad things turned out well.




 

Well im sure it is. OMO... MY LITTLE GOOFBALL.




 

QUOKKAA.









 

They saw Yiseok were running towards Jisung. He catches Yieok in his arms and tickles him. While the rest of their attention is to you and Felix who is walking hand in hands. You chuckled as they looked disbelieving. Both of you walk towards them and smile widely. You didnt see I.N and Hyunjin anywhere but you saw how wide Seungmin and Leeknow's eyes is. You heard Felix chuckled and you just nudged his arms, making him start the conversation.







 

So... hey guys....




 

What is all of this.




 

Yes this. All of this. What is this. Is this something. What the hell is happening.




 

Guys chill out. We just came back from the fun fair. Its cold outside and I just need to hold someone's hands.




 

Up till now you have to hold his hands.




 

There's another news for that. Am i right.




 

Oh guys.. we are dating.




 

YOU ARE WHAT.




 

WHAT DID I JUST HEARD




 

YAH SLAP ME. TELL ME I HEARD SOMETHING RIGHT.




 

Guys guys guys. Its been two weeks already and they have been dating since then.




 

Woah... No wonder Felix is always out early.




 

YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME.




 

Sora. Hyunjin told you on the day when Isak was discharged from the hospital.




 

Oh right.... Well these four idiots have good news for you.




 

Oh really. What news.




 

Oh um.... we are reaching towards 10 thousand stocks on the new demand stuff and every status has been over our last achievements.




 

OH MY GAWD YOU SERIOUS. FELIX WE ARE IN A SKYROCKET. OH MY GAWD. SHOW ME THE UPDATE CHART




 

Uh....




 

Skyrocket is our term to represent that we passed our previous status and still on going. Its something that we dont really teach new people.




 

Its just between us. So now you know. Skyrocket is Isak favourite word in the building. Other than Yiseok and food.




 

Yiseok ah. Mommy is so happy today.




 

Mommy can i play with Quokka samcheon.




 

Ofcourse you can honey. Jisung dont lost him in the middle of nowhere.




 

I promise i wont. Come on Yiseok. Lets go find Hyunjin and I.N. We are gonna play treasure hunt.




 

Yay treasure hunt.




 

So this is a celebration then.




 

Well just keep updating the system for the chart. Changbin. Dont mess up the file again. Oh Sora. Can you update your fiance about the system update on the operation side. I made some policy changes and people under operation should know by now.




 

We will get things done. Here is the pile of files that came in yesterday. I already settled the rest of it. Just this file needs your approval.




 

I will take the files. Isak just had her vaccine and her hands are still numb from that.




 

Aw thanks bubs. Well Hyeon. Tell all the workers that all employees here shall take a half day today. This company has been at its best for two weeks straight and a break won't hurt.




 

Wait this is for real right. Like we never once had half day twice in a month.




 

Yes im for real. Oh and for today dinner. Im treating for all of us. So work hard for the updates. Give me the updated files by noon. Come on Felix. I need to settle those files you are holding. See you guys soon

 














 

You and Felix left to go to your office. The rest of them were cheering in excitement as they finally have a break after a long week. When both of you reach to your office. Felix place the files on your table and sigh in relieved. You chuckled as you look through the files while felix sat on a chair at the opposite side












 

I told you that it will be fine.




 

Yeah... but the look at both Seungmin and Leeknow is not promising at all.




 

The look like that but they are the most trusted men that you would want to keep with.




 

How long have you known them.




 

Since highschool. Well mostly Hyunjin and Jeongin. The rest came years after.





 

And it took me less than a year to know you.




 

Felix. You should consider that you are one of the odds. Plus i like your sincerity. It makes me feels safe.




 

Really, i did that. Isak ssi. Im touched by that.




 

Aigoo aigoo he is doing it again.




 

Babe... Do you think its possible... no… forget about it.




 

Hey whats the occasion here.




 

No... its nothing. I think i should go. I dont want to bother you working.








 

You sigh and stood up, walking towards Felix. You pulled him up making him standing infront of you. You could see how he sturggles to keep the words to himself. You chuckled and caress his cheek as you know how shy he is to ask you something big. He brings you closer by wrapping his arms around your waist.









 

You want to ask me if its fine for me to have dinner with your parents right.




 

Well not really parents. My grandfather wants to meet you.




 

Then i would glad to set a dinner for us. I will bring my grandfather too. They are besties and i dont want to let yoyr grandfather to be a tbird party between us. Plus Yiseok takes time to warm with new people.




 

Wait babe are you for real. Like you would go for a dinner...




 

Please. I met your grandpa at every annual event. Its not like its the first time i met him.




 

Isak... this is why I love you. Thank you really




 

Hey. Its big for you but its managable. Okay... so if you really have anything. Just say it. Dont keep it to yourself. I will try and listen then from there i will tell my words. Promise.




 

I promise. Sorry Isak ah...




 

Hey. Its nothing much. Now. We are at work so Lets finish our work stuff. After that we can do whatever Yiseok wants. And its his birthday soon. So you better promise what you surprise him.




 

Ofcourse i will plan something big for our son. You dont have to worry much. Just be there as his mom and have the biggest birthday present for him.




 

I trust you. Now you get Hyunjin to work out the outsource branch. Get Sora and Leeknow to be in my office in 30 minutes. After that we are gonna have a great dinner.




 

Yes will do. My beautiful boss