013

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 
















 

 












 

He is asleep already.




 

Yeah. I told Changbin to stay with him at the nursery area.




 

Well the doctor is still checking what caused the injury. The surgery will be much longer than what's expected.




 

Who would do this to her. Like she no one knows where she even stays at.




 

No one except Bangchan. He would possibly be the one who caused this.



 

We still can't assume anything. Hyunjin ah, did you tried and stop the news from spreading.




 

Most of it is stopped but one still pending.




 

Who would possibly be the one.




 

We dont know yet. Leeknow is trying to help the investigtion. Since he spotted hidden cameras everywhere. They might get who the culprit is.




 

But not the building CCTV. It was busted when the police came by.




 

That .




 

Where is my daugther.




 

Mr and Mrs Choi...




 

Where is she. Is she okay. Where is Yiseok.




 

Honey, calm down. They are still here. It's probably that Isak is still in surgery.




 

We must find the suspect. We cant let them be free after what they have done to our daughter.




 

Honey. Take a deep breath. Hyeon, Sora, what really happened.




 

We were at the company when we recieved a call from Seungmin saying that Me and Sora was demanded by Felix to go to Isak house immediately. We dont know why till we get to Isak house and found Yiseok was crying while Isak is lying on a pool of blood. We dont know who did it to her.




 

Leeknow is still trying to get some evidence from the hidden cameras that was around Isak house. Up till now. No news from Leeknow or the police.




 

Where is Felix. Why isnt he here.




 

Felix together with Seungmin and Jisung were on the business trip to Ulsan. They have been there since three days ago and Felix was the one who gets the call from Yiseok.




 

All we know is Yiseok was crying while calling Felix.




 

Oh my....




 

Honey.... thank god both of you reached there on time. Thank you once again. I will lead Mrs Choi to the lounge. Any news please report to me immediately.




 

Yes sir.




 

Come on Honey. Lets get you rest in the lounge. Our daughter will be fine. Hyeon ssi. Sora ssi. Take care of this matter. I will be back. Make sure Felix is here by the time I get back.




 

Yes sir. I will i'm sorry for the lots of causes.




 

Its not you fault...







 

Your parents left the place making Hyeon drop to her knees. I.N went straight to her and pulled her into his embrace as he knew that Hyeon had been holding her tears. Hyeon burst into tears as she couldn't hold it anymore. Just then Felix, Jisung and Seungmin came. Felix was super worried that he didnt care who he was banging into. Hyunjin quickly stops him from going into the emergency side and calms him down.









 

Yah i need to get to Isak. Where is she.




 

Felix you need to calm down. Isak is still in surgery. We cant do anything till the doctor is out.




 

Yah all we can do is just wait.




 

What really happened.




 

When Hyeon and Sora reached Isak place. It was full of broken stuff and blood marks everywhere. Yiseok was crying by the corner looking traumatized by the scene. Leeknow is still trying to find out the culprit and Changbin is with Yiseok.




 

Oh my....




 

Its my fault... its really my fault....




 

Its not your fault Felix.




 

Its my fault. Its really my fault...




 

Family members of Choi Isak.




 

We are her friends. Her parents are in a shock phase. They told us to take care of this matter first.




 

Well then... Isak lost so much blood which requires to have at least someone from her family who has the same blood type as her to donate blood. Other than that. Most of the injuries are minor. But she will need to stay for observation as we go in depth with the stats.




 

When can we see her doctor.




 

Give us an hour and visiting hours are available. But Isak needs rest. She seems to show some stress symptoms. We cant clarify it till she is awake. Also if there's any police officers or some investigators. Please let them meet me and Mr Choi. Isak will be pressured and have seizures. We don't want to risk any more problems.




 

Thank you doctor. We take note of the important details.




 

Thank you. Oh and Felix ssi... I need to speak with you. Follow me to my office.




 

Yes Doctor.




 

I will get to where her parents are. They need to know about this.




 

I will check on Yiseok and Changbin. Its been a long hours and I can't let them stay there longer.




 

Babe lets bring them home. Jisung and Seungmin can tell us if Isak is in her ward.




 

Yeah we can stay behind.




 

Well then... we just hope that Isak will be fine....