003

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 











 

 









 

Aigoo you got messy while eating.




 

Yummy bread. Hyung, yummy bread.




 

Buddy you need to eat slowly. Theres still more for you.



 

Yummy egg bread. Mommy love this.




 

Is that so... Miss, have you reached out to the CEO.




 

Yes sir, we have just wait for a while. This building is huge and sometimes she can turn up late due to many works




 

Does the CEO ever leave the building.




 

We can't say anything about that sir.




 

It's okay then. Yiseok ah... your mommy will come soon. Are you happy.




 

I'm happy. I got bread. Yummy bread.




 

I'm glad you like it Yiseok ah.




 

Oh, it's mommy.




 

YISEOK AH.









 

Felix turns to where Yiseok is pointing. He saw you were running towards both of them and when you got near. You pulled Yiseok into your embrace while bursting into tears. Felix chuckled at how cute both you and Yiseok were. Just as he was about to speak. He heard someone calling his name. He looked up to see Bangchan and another guy walking towards him.












 

Felix that's you right.




 

Oh.. hi there....



 

Hey, what are you doing here. Like oh.. You found Yiseok. Thank god.




 

So this is Felix that you talk about.




 

Yeah. Jisung, can you bring both Isak and Yiseok up.




 

Well sure thing. Isak ah. Let's go back to your office. People are looking at you. You won't want them to say things.




 

Right.... Yiseok dont make mommy scared anymore. Dont ever leave this building thout me okay.




 

Hyung buys bread. Your favourite.




 

Yiseok.... Thank you so much. I really owe you a big time for finding my son.




 

It's not a big deal. He is just so adrable and I'm thankful that one of the Ahjumma knows him. Oh and this is his bread. He was hungry when i met him.




 

Thank you really.











 

You carry Yiseok up and give a light bow before leaving the boys alone. Jisung sighs and grabs the bag that Felix gave. He smiled at Felix and went to catch up with you. Felix could only smile when Yiseok was waving at Felix. It's adorable to him. Bangchan saw the expression and smiled.









 

He is cute isnt he.




 

The CEO's son and herself are just too cute.




 

Well that's Isak and Yiseok to you. So what are you doing here.




 

Oh. I was here for an interview.




 

Interview. Wait, you are applying in one of the departments. You're gonna work here.




 

Well there's this application that I saw on one website where they need a Personal Assistant for hiring. I applied and sent my resume. I got the interview today. Perhaps the person that is going to interview me is the CEO herself.





 

You are seriously making me shook. Personal Assistant. Are you for real.




 

Well I have been in many personal assistant job. I thought by applying here would be the last time.




 

You are going to work here permanantly.




 

Positive... Now can you help me. I dont know where I am supposed to go. This place is huge.




 

Well I can show you the way. Come on.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

So this is better than the one that Sora calculated.




 

Yeah. Sora just text me and gave a green light so we are good to go

 



 

Thank god. Oh Hey Bangchan is Isak okay.




 

Oh Leeknow hi. Yeah she is fine. Jisung brought her up before I came here.




 

Wait so Yiseok is okay. Like no injuries no nothing




 

Yeah. He is happily eating bread with this guy. Have you seen Hyeon anywhere




 

I did not. She was with I.N earlier. She might be in her office. Thats all I know.



 

Same here man. So whats with the new guy.




 

Oh him. This is Felix. I need to bring him to Hyeon. Hyeon knows about the application for the PA. He is here for the job interview.




 

Wow. Goodluck. Man applied for that and you must be the chosen one.




 

You should head to the meeting room. Its usually held there. Hyeon will find you. She can smell new people that is not known to this company.




 

Well if you say so. Thanks. I will be back shortly after handing him over to Hyeon.




 

Oh and Bangchan. Sora wants you to clear up the management time for the night shifts. She was supposed to be here but Hyunjin is too busy for this so can you handle that.




 

Sure thing. Come on Felix. You wont want to be late dont you.




 

Oh yeah. Thanks guys.








 

They bid Bangchan and Felix away and Changbin gave a punch on Leeknow shoulder earning him a death stare.









 

Woah bro. You are lucky you arent dead yet. I would be glad to let Hyeon kill you first before Isak does.




 

I hate it when people put it all on me.




 

Because it is on you. You were suppose to hold him when you are calculating the consolidates tally number




 

How am i sppose to work when im holding him.




 

You offered the care. You offer her to trust you. But im not blaming you. You are puttingbit to yourself. So its really on you.




 

I hate it when you are right.




 

Im Seo Changbin for a reason. Now i have to be in the marketing department. Any troubles, find Seungmin. He can help you out even if he is putting burdens of work on you. Jisung is taking cover for I.N lately.




 

Operations are just too heavy.




 

Thats what makes the company moving wild. Now pick up the pace.




 

I hate you so much Changbin.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Next time you could ask Leeknow to bring you to me so we can get these delicious bread.




 

Sorry mommy. Yiseok is sorry.




 

Its okay honey. Now did you say thank you to the guy who bought you the bread.




 

Yiseok did. Hyung is nice.




 

Im glad you met a kind and gentle hyung.




 

Hey Isak.




 

Oh Jisung hi.




 

Here is some tea and one banana milk for my favourite little boy.




 

Thanks for the drinks and the nonsense that you gave me to calm down.




 

Well thats my job doesnt it. Yiseok ah. Who is the greatest uncle.




 

LEE SAMCHEON.




 

Damn it. Why does it has to be Leeknow.




 

You are just one jokester. Oh Hyeon, what brings you here.




 

The person who applied for your personal assistant job. He is here for the interview. Bangchan handed him over to me but I gave him the run through before you did an interview with him. So are you ready.




 

Oh. Yeah I am ready. Jisung ah, can start working on the project that i told you about.




 

What about Yiseok. Do you need me to take care of him while you have the interview.




 

I dont think so. Right after what the boys have done today. I can bring him along to the interview place. I'm sure that man would understand. Come on Yiseok. We are gonna have a tea party.




 

Yay tea time. Pretty nuna. You look beautiful.




 

Thank you sweet pea. Now Jisung let's get back to work. I will inform some stuff to make tea for the interview. Should i add in more milk for Yiseok.




 

Youghurt will do.







 

Hyeon just smile and left the room with Jisung. You chuckled and bring Yiseok to the meeting room that the interview was held. You let Yiseok knock the door and you open it, revealing the same man that was with Yiseok earlier. Yiseok cheered happily and ran towards Felix making Felix carry Yiseok into his arm. You smile and went to the opposite side facing Felix. Both of you settled down, you let Yiseok sit on Felix lap, while playing with his fingers. Yiseok loves to play with people fingrs. It calms him down.







 

Mommy it's nice hyung.




 

What a coincedence for us to meet again.




 

Yeah... it was nice to see you and this little guy again.




 

So I see that you are applying for the job.




 

Yeah. I was planibg to settle down at my own pace and now I am looking for a permanent job that can help me with the rest of the job.




 

Well for this job it's not easy to stay flexible. It's quite tight as the company and I are working more than anyone else in this company.




 

Well i have some of the experience. Its rocky but i'm sure i can handle it.




 

What are your skills.




 

Multitasking is one of them. I can assure you that everthing will run smoothly. If it is possible that I'm working with you. And i can assure you that despite my work i am good with kids. This litte one has been amazed me. I'm sure he is everyone's favorite in the office.




 

Indeed. My son is the charming one. So...




 

Felix. Felix Lee Yongbok. Thats my name.




 

What a nice name. Well since you are the chosen one your passion is visible enough to convinve me. I'm glad that my staff picked the right person.




 

Wait what does this means




 

Felix. Your work starts the first day next week. I will ask Bangchan to tell you about all you need to know on the Company terms and conditions. Also the company would be so lucky to have you around. Im sure they will need you more than they need me.




 

Thank you. Really thank you.




 

No... I should thank you more. You saved my son from being missing. Also not to mention that you feed him while i was away. Im thankful for that. And i'm sorry if i ever let Yiseok troubled you or something.




 

No no. Its fine to let him have the bread. He is cute so i dont really mind.




 

I'm glad... so... want to grab coffee. I heard theres a great cafe nearby. We can talk about you and how your father have been a great business partner with my company.




 

I've seen that story before. I would be delight to share about it again.




 

I'm honoured… Could you just wait for me at the lobby with Yiseok. I need to grab some stuff and we can head there




 

Sure not a big deal

 



 

Well Yiseok you stay with Felix while I grab some stuff okay. Mommy will be back.