018

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

YOUR BROTHER/JINHYUK

 


 
















 

 










 

《THREE DAYS LATER》














 

YOU ARE WRONG. I DID NOT INTEND TO DO THAT.




 

Evidence are strong Bangchan. You have nowhere to spit out more evidence to proof you are innocent.




 

Oh wow. Using evidence. How great is that. Pathetically accussing me.




 

You really want to get down on this because I can get your girlfriend here Bangchan.




 

Get her down then. She is freaking no use. Theres not much data that you can claim even.




 

Dont be so cocky Bangchan. She gave in two days ago.




 

No. It cant be. YOU ARE LYING.




 

If we are, we won't be this hard on interrogation. So what are you gonna do now. File in a lawsuit with a lawyer. Go ahead. Im sure the jury will sure love to hear your stupid defense when its all cleared up to you. Or you are scared that your girl will spill secrets of yours.




 

Stop messing with me. Hwina wont do such things




 

Well I guess it says it all. Look, if you have been good and clear up your name. Multiple lawsuits won't be happening. But you chose the rocky path that turns you like a maniac.




 

I SAID STOP MESSING WITH ME. I HAVE NO INVOLVED IN THIS




 

I am done here. Gaurds lock him in. The court case will start in two days. Reveal everything or things will make you suffer.





 

No.... NO.... I WONT STAY IN HERE. COME BACK. THIS AINT FINISH.










 

Leeknow left the room in silence and was feeling satisfied by how he questioned Bangchan. Lately he has not been in the company as he was trying his best to clear up your name. Helping your brother with his lawyer. Making sure that your company is in a safe zone. Also to protect you and Yiseok. As he walked out of the building. He was greeted by you, along with Hyeon and Sora. He smiled and went towards you without any hesitation. You smile and give him a quick hug before patting his shoulder.
















 

I'm glad I have trustable hands with me.




 

More like he is becoming the MVP of this whole show.




 

Nah. I called him a scene stealer.




 

So this is how its going to end with you both.




 

Nope. We are proud of you which is why Isak insist on fetching you.




 

I'm touched. Thanks girls. You dont know how hard it is to stay calm in there.




 

Leeknow. You are one hardworking man which I'm thankful to have. Thanks for everything.




 

Well, we still have alot to discuss. Let's grab lunch and you talk about your incident about Hwina. I need a clear statement from you so I can give it to your brother's lawyer.




 

Well then, hop in. Isak is driving us there.




 

Yah she cant drive. She is under probation for everything.




 

Not probation. Jinhyuk oppa halt her from everything. Which is why one of us needs to be with her. While Yiseok is with Isak's parents while Felix...




 

Felix been working hard for the company. Han and Seungmin is handling well along with him. I know, i know. Now can we go. I have a dinner date and this lunch is going to be long.




 

Dinner date. Yah since when.




 

Since when. Sora really you are asking that after many years knowing this rabbit.




 

Hey.... i have not spend so much time with him. Hyunjin been making me busy and i have to take care of Yiseok for the past many days. So who are you dating.




 

Girls are so fascinating when it comes to dating huh




 

Peeps. Come on lets go. Leeknow cant be late for his date with my brother. They have court stuff to settle.




 

Oh.... OH..... DAMN




 

Lets just go to lunch can we ladies.




 

Yeah... lets go...














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Yes hyung i will take the good projects and give you the statement that is needed to be given.




 

Thanks Felix. I'm glad that you are one trustable guy that everyone likes. Guess Isak did choose the right employee after all.




 

Well, Isak is the only reason I wanna make this company be at the top and survive.





 

Yeah... Felix, can I ask you something.




 

Yeah sure. Anything, i will answer it to my best.




 

As always, well its about Yiseok.




 

Oh.... what about him.




 

Basically. Isak adopted him the day after she found Yiseok. It takes process but she did everyghing she could to have Yiseok protected by her. You know that right




 

Yeah. Hyeon and Sora always says that whenever they are pissed off. Kind off a reminder of why i love to see biyh Yiseok and Isak together.




 

Yeah... but lately, before Yiseok Mother turn herself in. She have been trying to get custody of Yiseok care. Which is why she is around every now and then.




 

Oh... that explain why....




 

Well i believe that yesterday she meet up with Isak. You got all the memos.




 

Yea.... but she did mention one thing that Bangchan doesnt know

 



 

And which is that. Better tell me because the court matter is comming up.




 

Well.... It starts from.......










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Wait wait. So let me get this straight, she was almost abused by that jerk and she was pregnant at that time. However his uncle brainwashed him and told both of them to abort Yiseok.





 

Mind blown, thats not all Sora.




 

But why she left it on your door

 



 

Because she knows that Isak can be a wonderful mother to Yiseok. Appearantly Hwina was her neighbour before. But things went out of hand when she moved out.




 

But Isak, you dont know about this.




 

Well i was focusing on my life with my parents. But lucky that i...




 

Isak ah. Are you okay.....




 

Oh... no. Its nothing.... im just glad that i found Yiseok when im at my lowest that time.




 

So what are you doing after this.




 

For Yiseok. I will continue take good care of him. But when he reached his age. I will let him choose whether he wants to meet his real parents or not. Im just his gaurdian. I cant make him live under commands. All i can do is just be there for him and provide him with anything that is in need.




 

True mother would do the same. I believe that Yiseok wont leave your side Isak ah.




 

Yeah. Yiseok loves you so much and he has only you to lean on. Im sure he would do the same when he grows up





 

Ladies do have their wise talk after all. Im glad that she make the right choice.




 

Hwina is not wrong. She just has no other choice as she dont really have support. Also she knew that this day would come as she kept trying to make Bangchan realize. But Bangchan is just too... Stubborn.




 

Well Isak. Now all you have to do is to take good care of yourself and be the most wonderful mom to Yiseok.




 

Yeah... to Yiseok.




 

Isak... you need to be strong... Even after you lost one.... You still have to be strong. Yiseok is there for you. Felix is there for you. We will always be with you no matter what okay.




 

Okay stop this sadness. We all know that if one starts to cry. Everyone will cry.




 

I hate you for this Lee Minho.




 

Hey, it's not my fault.




 

Boy. When she calls everyone by their fullname. You are wrong.




 

Okay fine. Well i will have my departure from all of you devils. Stay safe okay. Call the boys if you need more comfort.




 

Thanks Leeknow. Rest well okay. You have work so hard.




 

Oh trust me. Working for justice is fun. Tired is nothing.




 

Okay now get lost. Say hi to my brother for me.




 

Yeah yeah.








 

You gave Leeknow a hug and he left the three of you alone. You are thankful that you still have trusted people that are willing to fight justice with you. As you look back to both of the ladies infront of you. Your smile fade when they look at you with a smirk.










 

What's with that face.




 

Well he is gone now... shall we have ladies day.




 

I cant. I have to be at my parents house they want to have tea with me for supper.




 

Girl. That is supper. Now is still lunch and you cant skip dinner. You know that right.




 

Yeah. Dont you dare skip dinner missy




 

Okay fine. Lets just grab something for dinner later hang out at Hyeon house. But i cant be late after that.




 

That is no worries for us, come on eat more.




 

Yes, eat. You lost alot and i am missing the ori size of yours. No backsies.




 

You both......