010

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 















 

 










 

Daddy is mommy going to wake up.




 

She will kiddo. Mommy just need to rest. She have been working so tough this few days.




 

If mommy wakes up. Can we go get ice cream.




 

Of course we can. We can get whatever you like. Or whatever mommy likes too.




 

Yay.... I miss mommy so much.... Mommy easily wake up.....











 

It's been three days since you fainted in your office. Your parents told your doctor to put you to deep sleep for a few days as they know that you have been working nonstop and you arent even taking care of yourself well. You were lucky that Hyeon, Sora and Felix were there when you fainted. Felix grew more worried that he dont know what would possibly happen. As soon as you got to the hospital, he quickly called your parents and told them what had happened to you. While Yiseok was playing with your free hand. Felix was caressing your head. He was so worried and scared. Scared of losing you but he knows that you really need to rest. He sighs as he looks at both you and Yiseok. He still cabt believe what you have said to Bangchan either. Knowing that Yiseok is really Bangchan's son. Also he found out through the pile of files that was in your office. It was days before you confronted Bangchan. Just then the door was creaked open, revealing your dad. Your dad smiled and went towards Felix.










 

Doctor said that she will soon gain concious. She have been under her stressed and it hits her limit.




 

Well all of us have been telling her that but she became more stubborn




 

Well I can agree to that... so you already know have you.




 

The way she confronted him. It seems like she went through a deep measure. I feel bad for Isak and Yiseok.




 

Well atleast you have been there for them. Its better than nothing

 



 

Mr Choi.... do you think.....




 

Well son. All i would ask is you to be by her side. Both of Yiseok and Isak side. No matter what you faced. I know that you could be the best person that they would want to have. Im thankful that you are just like your mother.





 

My mom always care for other befre herself. Thats her power to make things smooth.




 

Then son. What are you waiting for. Just get it through. Be the one that you wanted to be. Im sure that Isak gives the same feelings too.





 

You think so....




 

Felix. It's really obvious how Isak lets people stay in her life rather than not even bothering to care about them. Isak likes you Felix. It's not really visible but through her thin and thick. She cares and worries about you. It takes time for her to realise that.




 

I will try my best Mr Choi...




 

Grandpa can we get food. Yiseok is hungry.




 

Sure thing my little one. Come on lets go. Your dad can take care of your mom.




 

Daddy. Call us when mommy is awake.




 

Yes i will kiddo. Mr Choi i will call you if theres updates




 

Oh dont need to... And perhaps. Start calling me father. I'm guessing that you are gonna have a long term relationship with my daughter. Might as well drop those formalities. Come on Yiseok. Let's go and get some cake.




 

YAY CAKE.







 

Your dad pick Yiseok up in his hands and left the room. Leaving Felix alone with you. He smile at how warm your dad is. It makes him feel welcomed. He held your hands and gave a light peck before moving his hands to caresaed your head he could not wonder what would happen next if he isnt by your side. He wuld go crazy but he chose not to. Just then his phone rang. He pick up the call and sigh.








 

~ Hey whats up.

 

~ man you sound like you had just lost hope.

 

~ well... Isak might extend her days in the hospital. I know I should have been there but....

 

~ yah yah yah. Even if you are her personal assistant. You should still be there. For her. You know. Besides, things here are under control. Dont be stressed. All you need is to take good care of her.

 

~ Are you sure Hyeon. I dont want you to have work load.

 

~ you mister have been working nonstop for the past few days. Also you didnt have a break. How can you survive. You want to be dead when Isak is awake

 

~ okay okay i get what you mean. Its just th-.... Hey, can i call you later.

 

~ well call me when theres news about Isak. Sora have been dying to ask if Isak is awake. She cant even focus on her work.

 

~ well Hyunjin should help her. I will call you back.









 

He hung up the call and looked at his hands. His eyes went wide when he felt you grabing his wrist. He went closer to you and held your hands hoping you could be awake anytime soon.







 

Isak ah.... please be awake....




 

Fe-Felix....




 

Isak im here. I'm right here... should i get the doctor. I'm gonna ca-




 

No dont.... Where am i....




 

You are in the hospital. Well you fainted two days ago. Doctor says that you are stressed and dehydrated. So your parents kinda put you to bed rest and let you sleep for a few days. I should really get the doctor. Telling you that you have awakened.




 

What. Felix slow down...




 

I'm sorry.... I'm just....




 

I'm fine... Thank you for taking me here... also thank you for being worried about me.




 

Isak....




 

I'm glad that you are the first person I saw... Thank you Felix...




 

Isak... I'm your Personal assistant for a reason. I cant even leave you alone when you are at your worst. I will always be by your side.




 

You are so kind... Im... I'm sorry about last time. I didt meant to just outburst the confrontation... its just something that i had to do. To protect my company. Our company.




 

Isak... you did what is right. I know that you have no choice but to just do whatever it takes to potect what you love. Especially on Yiseok. Im thankful that yoy are awake now.




 

Felix....




 

All I'm asking is you to be healthy. And next time please dont skip any meals. Especially water. Okay.




 

Okay okay...




 

Isak can i ask you something.




 

Sure you can. Just say it.




 

If.. If now i'm being Yiseok 's father figure... Can i be someone who will be by your side. Not as a friend... but as someone that is gonna stay through your thick and thin. I wanna make you feel that i will always be by your side regardless of what hardships that i would face... its just....




 

Felix. I like you.




 

Wh-what did you just say....




 

I said i like you. I like the fact that you have been making Yiseok happy as a father figure. I like that you know whats your prioritise between work and personal life. I like that you always put priority first than yourself. I like you being by my side. It makes me feel safe and happier... So I like you Felix.




 

Are you confessing to me.




 

Im not repeating myself. Stop looking at me like that.








 

You were looking away while blushing as you yourself were surprised by the sudden confession to Felix. Felix chuckled and grabbed your hand, giving a light peck on your fingers before caressing his thumb on it. He finds you cute when you are shy and embarassed. You look at him and smile at Felix.







 

You are so cute dont you know that.




 

Well... I heard that alot...




 

Choi Isak. Im taking that your confession is the answer to my question

 



 

I'm glad you know it well....




 

I like you too, Isak. I promise you that I will take care of you like you are my own queen. So now you stay here and dont move. I'm gonna get the doctor. Your father is with Yiseok and I'm sure Yiseok is thrilled to hear tha his mommy has awakened. Stay okay.















 

You chuckled and nodded your head. Making Felix smile, giving you a kiss on your forhead before leaving the room to get your doctor. Both of you were feeling so happy that both. Have the same feelings for each other. At the same time Felix was feeling glad that he got to take care of you like his own. He promised himself that he won't make you disapointed or hurt. If he does he will not forgive himself and be filled with guilt....