004

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 












 

 








 

So is there anything else besides all of those.




 

Thats all from the operation team.




 

Same goes to the management.




 

What about the marketing. Any issues.




 

There's assume to be some black holes in the department. Hyunjin and Seungmin is still trying to catch any. Aside from that. There's low point on some of the merchandise side. I will need to look into the reviews and the updates on it.




 

Well Hyeon. I can count on you tht you can settle this before the next big sale and holidays are around. So people we need to be more than we have now.




 

We will do our best on that Isak.




 

Well then Felix. Make sure you have all updates from them by the end of the day. I need to fetch my son from the Daycare. Can you handle the rest while im away.




 

I will do my best job here.




 

Good mindset. Sora teach him the things that he needs to know. Its his first week he needs to amused everyone here.




 

I got that handle with care.




 

Great. All are dismissed.






 

You left the meeting room. Leaving Felix alone with Hyeon and Sora, since you have to fetch your son. While Felix is still curious on why you have to fetch him while it's till the middle of working hours. Just then he felt someone poking his arms. He turned to see Sora and Hyeon were looking at him with a smile.










 

Oh hi guys.




 

You are sure looking fine




 

You look familiar. Like so familiar.




 

Well cant help that im everywhere when i work with my father.




 

Okay then. Here is the file that has been consolidated from the Operation team. Isak needs this check and sign. Jisung will take them tomorrow.




 

Okay then I will take note of that.




 

So are you ready.




 

Ready for what....




 

Bangchan gave you the things that you need to know about the company right.




 

Yeah he did...




 

Well then mister. We as Isak bestfriend you need to know that she has more things that Bangchan dont know. However you need to know becuse you are working close with her. And side from that you need to know all codes. Such as her unexpected guest.




 

Oh yeah you need to learn the passage and morsecode




 

Morsecode. There's morsecode that i need to know…




 

Yes morsecode. Only Isak and us knows about this. It leads to the basement where all confidential things are. You are on of them that needs to know. Because she needs things from there more than from other departments.




 

I thought basements are just car parks.




 

So naive. There's morsecode and hidden company codes for a reason.




 

So stick with me and you need to make an oathe




 

I have to do what.




 

Promise to us and to yourself infront of the celestial stone. Sora believes in legends that the celestial stone came from another universe while I keep telling her that it's a generation thing from the Isak family.




 

I swear that stone is something else. Oh and you might be the last person that would see that.




 

What do you mean by i'm the last person

 



 

You see. Now there's 7 men that are close to Isak. When the 8 men who is the last guy to ever touch the celestial stone. The light will vanish and the stone will no longer be bright.




 

Its her believes with the legends. Just stick with her. No communications about this to any employee. Never talk about this out loud. Understood.




 

Yes i understood that.




 

Great. We are so gonna have a good time working as co workers.




 

Im gonna find Changbin. You guys better end this 2 hours before the day ends. This guy needs to have the time to collate everything before he hands over the updates to Isak

 



 

Oh dont worry about that. I will make it fast.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Yiseok ah. Today your Grandma and grandpa is visiting us.




 

Grandma and granpa is seeing us.




 

Yes honey. You get cuter when you talk. Here have some more waffles.




 

Isak ah. You should really stop letting him eat whatever he wants dear.




 

Mom. Dad.




 

Hello dear. Well hello to you my little one.




 

Grandma play.




 

Of course dear. So Isak my daughter. Whats the matter.




 

Both of you came without notice. I suppose that you know the news.




 

Well. We heard that you got the new Personal assistant. Or should i say your own secretary.




 

He is not my secretary. He is just someone tha can work for me while im gone.




 

You are taking him as a shadow.




 

Mom. It's a personal assistant for a reason. Besides, he is much more thn what you think. Oh dad, you remember one of your shareholders. Director Lee. The one who always talks about Austrailia.




 

Ah. Mr Lee. One of our best Shareholders that I ever have. I heard that his Grandson is working for your company.




 

Isak did you take him as your worker or your Personal Assistant.




 

The second choice. He is relaly good at it. Its like the mirror of me.




 

Dear. If you like him then im glad that you are working so well. And look where you are right now. Boss of your own company. Even this building is build by your own hands and money.




 

Dad. Without your help i wont be where i am now. Even to you mom. You help me the most.




 

Thats what a mother should do right. So any news about him.




 

Honey, we should not talk about this.




 

Its not that i dont want to its just that.




 

Its okay. My investigator is still on his work. They found out that Yiseok's parents did throw him away. But the DNA shows something else.




 

What do you mean by that Isak.




 

There's someone in this building. He or she is Yiseok's parents.




 

What is your plan after that. You wont leave him alone right.




 

There's something else in my mind. No one's ever gonna take my custody on Yiseok.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

《TIME SKIPPED》



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Is all of this done.




 

Done. That stack is done. That pile is done.




 

Well then. You have done enough for today.




 

What do you mean by i have done enough.




 

Well Felix.




 

FELIX MY MAN. You wann join us for dinner.




 

Yeah man we have company dinner. Well not the whole company but just us. So you wanna join us.





 

Oh Felix you are still here. Oh hi Sora.




 

Bangchan, nice to see you again.




 

Well we have each other's company. But works are loaded so there's no time to meet up.




 

Hey. We always meet up at home. What do you mean.




 

You are staying with Bangchan

 



 

He needs a place to stay. He crash in my house for quite some moment




 

So he has been with you. Is that why he drives with Isak all the time

 



 

Isak still does not know about it.




 

Yah white lie is not even allowed here. You know she hates liars.




 

I didnt mean to lie. I'm waiting for the contract to be approved and i will move out instantly.




 

In what contract you are talking about.




 

Staykz residence. I bought a unit there. Is there a problem

 



 

Nah. Its where Isak parents are so be aware now play dead.




 

Play what.




 

Play dead hurry.




 

SAMCHEONNNN




 

YISEOK AH DONT RUN.




 

Ah Sora killed me.




 

Samcheon. Yiseok will save you.




 

Omo Yiseok saved me. Im alive. Thank you Yiseok ah.






 

Felix carried Yiseok in his hands and Yiseok chuckled happily as he loves to be in Felix arms. While you and your dad were walking towards them. They bowed in respect since your father is there. You dad chuckled when he saw Felix.









 

Mr Choi. Its a pleasure to meet you.




 

Nice to see everyone. I see that Yiseok adores you.




 

Its nothing big. I just love to cuddle with him whenever i meet him.




 

You saved him from being lost. Our family really owes you big time. Also my dear daughter will go crazy if there's no Yiseok around. So welcome to the company.





 

Thank you so much Mr Choi.




 

Well I got to go. See you soon dear. Take good care of Yiseok. Too yourself too okay.




 

I will dad. Now go. Mom is waiting for you.




 

Okay then. Bye everyone. We will meet again Felix.




 

Yes sir.





 

You dad hugged you and left the place leaving Yiseok sleeping in Felix arms. You look at Sora and she nods as she knows what you are asking. You smiled and went to grab the files that are on the table. While Hyeon and Sora dragged the boys out of the place leaving both you and Felix alone with Yiseok.









 

Come on let's get back home.




 

Isak i can carry those for you.




 

No you dont need to. My son is asleep so better take care of him. He is quite a hugger when he is asleep. Especially in someone's hands.




 

But still...




 

Felix ah. Im fine. You are carrying the most important person that i cant live without. So the vip is your hands so thats your reponsibility.




 

Isak....




 

We will be fine. Come on let's go. I have things to tell you. You dont mind staying for dinner right.




 

Not at all. Lets go...