019

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

YOUR BROTHER/JINHYUK

 


 















 

 












 

That's out of point. No Seungmin, that's out of point.




 

I know and I'm trying to fix it. Stop hovering over me.




 

You guys know that Yiseok can do better than you guys.




 

He is a kid. How can a kid be more specific than us.




 

Well that, you need to ask god. Yiseok is literally like an angel.




 

Yeah yeah. Oh wait, how did it go with Jinhyuk hyung.




 

Jinhyuk hyung... its confidencial, im not supposed to spread anything to both of you.




 

Wow, we missed out alot of things huh.




 

Yeah. We totally did. But at least we get to make the company stable.




 

Thats more than enough. Theres the love brothers. I wonder where the girls are.




 

They are with Isak at the Court. We cant be there since we need to make sure none of the employees are making rumors since yesterday the news came out.




 

Today is their trial and i hope it ends today.




 

You guys really have been a huge moral support for them.




 

Well yeah. The last time i saw Isak smile is when she was with Yiseok laughing at a fallen bear.




 

Isnt that two weeks ago.




 

Wow damn things could not be any worst, how is Isak lately.




 

Felix never update you guys about it.




 

Nah. The last time i see him was he were in a meeting with Jinhyuk hyung. After that we didnt see him at all.




 

Yeah. Its like magic. He vanished out of a sudden.




 

He is good hands guys. Keeping Isak company along with Sora and Hyeon.




 

Well now left us. What should we do.




 

Isak told us that today till the weekends is company off days. So if theres like any clients that has to deal between this few days. We need to give notice and postpone if any.




 

Aside from that, she wants us to clear the intern as fast as we could. Since the interns are patch with Bangchan for the past few months. We cant take in more workers that is only part time.




 

So, she is letting us take control for today.




 

She have been always letting you guys take control since the rest of us are busy. She put trust on both of you so do the same to her.




 

With that the system is back to normal. Well i will handle the interns. They have been pissing me off lately so i will terminate them




 

Is he always like this or theres something else happening.




 

Nah. He just want to get up and run away from this desk.




 

If its thas so. Shall we head back to work. We have so much stuff to do.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

I here by to say. All charges and complaints that have been put on Bangchan to be guilty. No objections and withdrawal are to be accepted. Finalised charges will be sent. The cased will be closed. Dismissed.












 

Aftet the long trial. You finally feel at ease. Also Yiseok is finally under your care and custody fully. So no matter what his biological parents want to do. They wont have a chance to get Yiseok back. You hugged Yiseok and tears form in your eyes. As it is finally over, you are thankful of the people that have been standing by your side. Your brother smile weakly and pat your back. He knows that you are glad it is over and Yiseok is your child now. He look at Felix and have a pat.













 

Hyung. Thank you for everything.




 

Well, Isak is still my sister no matter what. She is my family. So is you and Yiseok. Take good care of her Felix. Plan wisely and be a good man to Isak. You both been through thick and thin together. Treasure that well.




 

Dont worry hyung. I promise to give Isak the fullest.




 

Thank you. Now i have to leave. Make sure she has her meal on time she is still under recovery.




 

Will do hyung.








 

Your brother gave his last pat on Felix shoulder. He left the court room with his lawyer. Felix look at you and smile. After quite some time all of you were finally out of the room and was on your way back home. But as you were looking out of the window looking at the roads. Felix were driving while Yiseok is asleep with Sora. Hyeon and Leeknow had to go somewhere to settle on the company stuff so they arent with the both of you. It was quite a long ride but the journey didnt make you feel bored. Felix took a glance and hold your hand with his free hand. You smile as you felt safe with him. He caress your fingers and gave quick peck on it. You chuckled and smile, looking at Felix who is smiling while focusing his eyes on the road
















 

Whats in your head Isak ssi.




 

Happiness... Now bad stuff are over, happiness is all could think off.




 

Well my love. I was thinking the same too. Whenever you feel happy. I will feel happy.




 

Still... Felix.... We....




 

Isak, that time wasnt the right time. Maybe god plan something better for us. Who knows, the future we might even get more than one.




 

Well at least we didnt lost both....




 

Yeah. But for now. I want us to focus on Yiseok more. He is precious and is our only son that brings us together.




 

I love that you have the same mind as i do.




 

I love it that way too. Now can you call Hyunjin. Ask him to meet us at my house. We are going to have a big dinner.




 

Babe. Can i ask you something.




 

Oh of course, sure what is it that i can answer.




 

Do you think. Like perhaps. Today, do you think that now its time for me and Yiseok to moved in with you.








 

Felix almost jammed break the car but luckily be break on time as it was red light. He look at you by surprised. You look at him with a smile and chukcled.










 

Babe im serious. Like do you think that i should move in with you in your apartment. Besides, your house is bigger than mine and like you dont really have to drive car just to meet Yiseok.




 

Babe. Of course i would love you to move in with me. No matter what i just want you to be safe with me. Im sure Yiseok will be more happier since he can meet his grandparents more often.




 

Really you dont mind us living together.




 

Babe, living together is my dream. Also part of my checklist and your parents been asking me when you are going to move in with me since they dont feel at ease when you and Yiseok are all alone in that home.





 

Well if thats the point. I shall start moving tomorrow. Its our off day and we can spend more time together.




 

That is an anticipation my love.




 

You guys are so loud. Keep it low please.




 

Looks like someone hears everything.




 

Well we will talk when we reached home.




 

Home....




 

Come on honey, its green light already.




 

Okay. Next stop. Home.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Status are done. Stocks are done. Revamp of the website is done. Security systems are updated.




 

And you guys have worked hard today.




 

HYEON. MY NUMBER ONE SUPPORTER.




 

Not today Han. Well Hyunjin. You might need to go to Isak house for dinner.




 

Wait, only Hyunjin has to go. What about us.




 

Well Leeknow and I have things to do. You guys are done with everything today right.




 

Every single thing. Not a single miss.




 

Babe they are sure working hard for this company.




 

Well of course. You guys are one of the first workers in this company. Which is why Isak trusts you guys the most.




 

Well in that case we are going to follow Hyunjin. I'm hungry and the pantry is out of stock.




 

But you just ate ramyeon half an hour ago.




 

Oh shut it Hyunjin.




 

What about you, Jeongin. You follow us or help your fiancee out.




 

I am giving my hand to Hyeon. Well I will still need to drive her home so have fun guys.




 

Nice, that's the best thing I ever heard today. Wait. Where is Leeknow.




 

Ah. He kinda has girl trouble. I heard that someome from logistics asked him out. But up till now he still has not replied so that person went up to him and confront.




 

You saw and you just run away.




 

Yeah. I can't be bothered much. So I just walk away and meet the love of my life here.




 

I love you too babe.



 

YU HYEON. YOU REALLY. URGH.




 

Bestie. The last time i check was a girl being mad at you. So whats up.




 

Why did you leave me alone back there. You know I'm having a hard time with those kinds of people.




 

Then you should atleast be able to reply to them and not leave them hanging my friend. Now aash those faces away. We have to key in details for the lawyer. Other than that. Jinhyuk oppa told me that you guys will have a long break again. This company can rely on the back sales and next promotion to stay alive when we are on our break.




 

Really another break. I feel like a freelancer by then.




 

Yah. Isak is moving out of her house which means we have to help out.




 

Oh... that kind of break. I understand.




 

Yah only for a day. Isak booked for all of us to go to Jeju after she moved in with Felix. Besides that, both Isak and Felix have been through a tough time. Especially Isak...




 

Final conclusion. Isak wants us to have a break while she is on a break. Which is why our vacation is to go to Jeju with them.




 

Heol... I better get my stuff prepared then.




 

Whatever you do. Just dont be like an idiot. Leeknow you better accept her. Leaving her hanging when you clearly likes her is so off.




 

Wow you guys are sure partners in crime. Knowing every bit of details. Yah Yang Jeongin. Do you not ever feel jealous.




 

Nah. Leeknow is like a girl when they gossip. I dont mind them being close. They hate each other.




 

And I love you for that. Come on, let's pack up and we'll send you off to Isak house for dinner.




 

That is much better.