001

Moving Forward

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

 

 


 

 

CHOI ISAK YISEOK YU HYEON JI SORA

 

BANGCHAN, LEE MINHO/LEEKNOW, CHANGBIN,

HYUNJIN, HAN JISUNG,

FELIX, SEUNGMIN, YANG JEONGIN/I.N.


 

YOUR MOM

YOUR DAD

 

 


 










 

 











 

[3 YEARS AGO...]














 

You were just relaxing on your sofa as you had a great day knowing that your company has been doing so well for the past years. It's been almost 3 years since you took over your mom's company. Jut as you were about to change the channel you heard a doorbell rang. You were curious as you know that your friends are busy with their vacation and your family is out of town. You were definately alone at that moment. Without thinking much, you went to the door and opened it. At first you saw no one. You sigh and are about to close the door. Just then you heard a bby crying. You looked down and saw a baby in a basket. The baby was crying and you were super cluless on what to do. You saw a letter on top of the baby. You were in no thoughts and just carried the baby in. You place the basket on the table and crry the baby out of the basket. The baby stop crying once he was in your embrace. You gently hold the baby and the next thing you know is that the baby was sleeping on your shoulder. With your free hand you pick up the letter and look through it. You sigh after readibg it and leave the letter on the table as you slowly make your way to the bedroom. You place the baby on your bed gently and caress his soft cheeks.









 

You must be scared when you're left alone huh litte one.... Dont worry I will take good care of you... no matter what it takes little one.










 

[3 YEARS LATER...]












 

Bottle checked. Towel check. Diapers check. What else do i forget.




 

You forget your own son. How can you forget about that.




 

Oh silly me. Thanks Bangchan.









 

If its not Sora or Hyeon. Bangchan would be helping you. Ever since he joined your company. He have been the only one that has been by your side. Even when you dont really need his help. He would still insist. Bangchan stays right across your house and you both grew closer when the day you cant find Yiseok in the company. Yiseok was almost 2 years old that time and he will always went missing when you arent looking at him. You were lucky that Yiseok were safe with Bangchan at that time. Since Bangchan was an employee in your company. He started working there a year after you met Yiseok. You were really thankful to him and never stops oweing him. As you were just finishing packing Yiseok stuff. Bangchan were playing with Yiseok on the sofa. You chuckled at the scene. Its like Bangchan has been Yiseok godfather. Both of them really clicked well. You like it but you cant see Bangchan more as a friend as your priority is really on Yiseok alone. You carry the bag and went towards them. Looking at Yiseok giggling happily.











 

Is my little prince happy playing with his favourie uncle.




 

His smile never fails to adore people around him.




 

Well glad that he can spend his morning with you.




 

Isak. I'm honoured to be your son's favourite uncle. So are you dropping him at the daycare.




 

Nope he is joining me to have a visit at the company. While you mister. Its your third year and i'm sure you have to do something to get promoted right.




 

Well yes i do and you are the one who will be grading it dont you.




 

You do know that you are trying to ace out Hyunjin.




 

Well never hurts to beat the seniors.




 

We will see about that. Now you are driving us to the company. Come on Yiseok ah. Uncle Chan will drive us there and we will have alot of fun.

 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

No this cant be right. It doesnt tally to the target we wanted.




 

Then you tell me who calculated this. It must be someone that doesnt know how the tally works here.




 

It must be the interns. They are sometimes just one of a hell




 

Yah we cant say that. Sora will get pissed off.




 

Well sad to say the interns are stepping over her. She is just too kind.




 

Seungmin ah. Do you think you can cover this.




 

Yah im working under marketing. Why cant you ask Jisung or like I.N.




 

They are busy with the pile of works they had. Also I.N has been trying to make sure that Hyeon is not stressed out.



 

Well its been a tough month lately. I wonder hen we will get a free day.




 

Not anytime soon boys. And why do I hear my name called out.




 

Oh. Hi...




 

Sora is sick arent you suplose to be with her Hyunjin.




 

I was supposed to but she would kick me out lately. She doesnt want me to lot track on all operation stuff




 

Let me see those files. In the meantime if you see Jeongin anywhere. Tell him to go and meet Bangchan. He was supposed to look over the test that Bangchan is taking today.




 

That annual promotion test. Its today. How come i didnt know about this.




 

That is because this year is held privately. And there is new transferal.




 

New member joined us. Wow.




 

More like that transferral will be Isak personal assistant.




 

That's new. Like super new.




 

Isak parents have been making her to let the company have atleast a PA in. She have been delayed it but at last she put it out and someone from hr alianc company is going to transfer here.




 

Is that why she have been pushing projects and jobs to us.




 

Positive. The numbers arent tally because of the miscalculation. Just make the interns revise and redo everything. Tell them it's an order from the CEO. If they sigh, threaten them that they will get fired if they make the same mistake.




 

I can do that. Like for real.




 

You are incharge for today. That shows how trustable you are to Sora. Also bring Leeknow along. The interns are scared of Leeknow. His presence makes them want to pee in their pants.




 

Oh my gawd Hyeon ah. I owe you so much.




 

And I hate you too. Come on Seungmin, we have loads of work to do.




 

Yes maam. Goodluck Hyunjin.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Yay we have arrived.




 

Mommy. I want to play with the dinosaur.




 

You want to play with the dino. Omo new dino in your play area. I wonder who is it from.




 

Mommy. Love love.




 

I love you too baby. Now you sit here and play okay. Mommy got some work to do.




 

Yiseok can play this.




 

Yes baby you can play. Mommy will play with you when mommy is done with paper work.








 

You smile when Yiseok gives you his smile. It's like he was your peace maker. You always feel calm with him by your side. Time passed and you were still on your paperwork. Being the CEO isnt something easy for you when you have Yiseok with you. Just then you hear a knock and upu look up to see Leeknow at the door with the files that you have been wanting to see. You smile and let him in.








 

Mommy. It's Lee samcheon. Lee samcheon.




 

Hi there little one. And hello to you missy.




 

Leeknow. You are oddly good looking today.




 

I had an intense fashion debate with Changbin earlier. Also, I have to look cool to my favourite boy there. You are a handsome young man.




 

Lee samcheon is cool.




 

Oh thank you. I need to go. This are the files you wanted right.




 

Yes. Oh my gawd i have a meeting in few minutes. Is Sora around.




 

She took a day off. Fever struck her and Hyunjin is taking over her place for this few days. I need to be stern with the interns.




 

Dang it. He will be alone when i'm in a meeting.




 

You cant bring him along with you.




 

I cant. Its a big meeting and important for the operatiom side.




 

What about Bangchan. He could help you right.




 

No. He is under I.N supervision on his test.




 

Oh that anual test. Well i can bring Yiseok aeund while being stern with the interns.




 

Are you sure. Like wont it make you look down or something.




 

I'm their daredevil. They are scred of me. But on day they should see the soft side of me.




 

Leeknow...




 

I know. Just owe me a fancy meal with the rest and i can make that as equal. Now go. I can take care of him.






 

You smile and gave Leeknow a hug. Afterwards you want to give your biggest smooch to Yiseok making him giggle before you left him alone with Leeknow. Leeknow chuckled and went to pick Yiseok up into his arms.










 

Samcheon, I want to go to the playground and monsters.




 

You little one. You are gonna help me scold othe hyungs. They need to work hard so you are the boss.




 

I am the boss.

 



 

Yes buddy. You are the boss. Come on. Let's go to the playground and scold the monsters.




 

Playground lets go.