Chapter 8: Drunk

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner was personal and uncomfortable for Moon Byulyi since her girlfriend, Kim Yongsun clutched onto her possessively, her shoulder pressed against hers as she placed a hand on her thigh. She knew that she had been playing with fire when she ignored her girlfriend for Seulbear, her best friend and the two omegas were now suffering the consequences of their actions.

Across her, Irene-ssi or Joohyun, had a polite and icy smile on her beautiful face, meeting her gaze steadily. She looked like a gorgeous elfin and was known as an ice princess for her aloof disposition and icy smile. Byulyi knew that this was merely a façade since she knew the older woman in the carnal sense when they hooked up for just a night after a night of wild partying—the older woman could not be described as cold when she was in bed, in fact, she was so passionate, a consuming fire, that they took each other over and over again relentlessly until the sun peeked into the window of their hotel room. Her voice was shot from screaming out of pure pleasure, one of the rare occasions from spending the night with an unknown alpha she had picked up from the nightclub.

The silver-haired omega felt Yongsun squeezing her thigh, gaining her full attention again. Her scent had a faint sharp smell. She turned to regard her enquiringly and noted that her brows were slanted, an unusual expression on the bubbly older woman.

“How does it work for now, Hamzi?” There was mirth in her tone as Seulgi knocked back another glass of frothy beer as she burped loudly, uncaring of her reputation. The fizzy and cold beer was a perfect complement to the fried chicken, kimichi rice and tteokbokki since both alphas were crazy about that Korean dish. “You’re dating but you’re married on screen?” She raised a brow quizzically.

“Exactly like that,” smiled Byulyi, giving an elegant shrug. “I guess we’ll have to be careful since there are ratings to this programme. Nothing too much for a general audience from a conservative society.” She sipped from her beer elegantly, wiping off the white froth from her lips with the back of her hand absently. She had brought sufficient bottles of draft beer to fill the entire refrigerator.

Irene snorted, frowning. “It will be difficult. Everyone with eyes can tell that you have such wonderful chemistry together. And there is this delicious tension in the air whenever you share a look with each other. There is no pretending that you’re not an item.” She had stumbled into the new couple making out in the personal gym just before dinner. The sight of them sharing such a passionate embrace put her in a state of discomfort.

“I’m not going to pretend. After all, we’re an item in real life and on the screen,” explained Byulyi, chugging down her cold mug of beer. She refilled it on her own, enjoying the light taste on her tongue. “It’s easier that way, I guess. We can learn about each other through this programme in a more authentic way—”

“Authentic? You’re going to move in with each other and get married while the entire country watches. Did you watch the previous episodes of WGM?” demanded Joohyun, a bit loudly as she polished her glass of beer again. Her cheeks were pink with intoxication. “You’re living with each other, skipping plenty of steps of courtship. I see how you look at each other—you just want to find a room and do the dirty deed, uh ah—" She ed her hips forward vulgarly.

“OK, Bunny, that’s enough drinking from you,” cautioned Seulgi, taking the mug of beer away from her quickly. A blush rose from her chest to her cheeks at how crude her mate was. She could scarcely believe that the introvert and proper would do hip s while imitating the sounds of physical intimacy.

“No, too early. Third date,” answered Yongsun very earnestly, her cheeks red from the alcohol she had imbibed. She slammed the mug on the table. “No matter how hot she is, I will wait until the third date.” She had finished only a mug of beer.

The two omegas traded a worried look—their partners were a pair of lightweights when it came to drinking.

“It’s getting hot in here, Baechu,” commented Yongsun in a loud voice, fanning herself with a hand. All the alcohol was getting her all hot and bothered. She tugged at the neckline of her dress as she continued fanning herself.

“I know right, Yongie. I have a private pool. We can cool down now.” Joohyun stood up on shaky legs as the shorter alpha, dressed in a ravishing red dress followed her eagerly. The pink-haired vocalist placed a hand on Byulyi’s shoulder when she staggered forward. The silver-haired rapper caught her immediately and steadied her.

“Yong, I don’t think that is a good idea after drinking,” began Byulyi urgently, staring at her helplessly. She was starting to regret allowing Yongsun to drink. If she had known that Yongsun had no alcohol tolerance, she would have offered to drink on her behalf.

“Bunny, it’s not a good idea to have a dip now. We have guests.” Seulgi held the hand of Joohyun, supporting the elfin rapper carefully so that she would not slip and fall on the polished ground.

To their surprise, Joohyun pushed the hand of her partner away. “It’s too hot, bear.” She fanned herself with a hand before reaching for her T-shirt and removed it, throwing it on the ground, revealing her alluring and slender body.

Byulyi blushed furiously at the sight of her snow-white skin and looked away quickly. Crap.

Her heart stopped at just how alluring the older rapper was. Soon, Joohyun removed her sweatpants, throwing it on Byulyi’s face, obscuring her sight.

The familiar woody scent of Joohyun filled Byulyi’s nostrils. She struggled to get that article of clothing off her face as she swore to herself.

Sounds of giggles filled the living room.

“What the hell—” remarked Byulyi when she could finally see, her eyes widened. The very next sight stopped her heart immediately.

“That’s a good idea, Hyunnie,” giggled Yongsun cutely, her plump cheeks were a heated red. She swept her pink hair away fand reached for the single button at the back of her neck. With a flick of her wrist, she undid it and the brilliant red dress slipped down her beautiful body, pooling around her ankles.

Byulyi caught sight of the red and matching lingerie before she averted her eyes rapidly again. ran dry as she was stuck at the magnificent vision of the beautiful pink-haired woman clad just in her underwear. Yongsun had the most enchanting and gentle curves, trimmed hip and slender legs that ran for miles. The silver-haired rapper swallowed visibly, her heart hammering loudly. She had to admit that Kim Yongsun, by far, was the most beautiful woman she had ever set her eyes on.

Seulgi covered her eyes with a hand as she yelped, trying to protect the dignity of the two alphas. “Cover your eyes, Hamzi,” demanded the younger host, noticing from the corner of her eyes that her best friend’s dazed gaze had shifted upwards to linger on the pink-haired woman.

The two alphas did not seem to be bothered that they were giving the two omegas a strip show. They burst out of the living room, giggling at the top of their voices, for the pool at the balcony, off the bedroom.

After several heartbeats, the omegas finally realised what had transpired.

“Aish, what the hell?” demanded Byulyi, grimacing. She could not believe that her girlfriend decided to go skinny dipping with her best friend.

“They are terrible influences on each other,” lamented Seulgi, scrubbing her face with a hand. “Hamzi, it’s your fault for bringing so much alcohol!”

“How would I know that they were lightweights? I have never drank with either of them.” Byulyi protested vehemently, hitting her hand to make a point.

“Never?” Seulgi could only echoed in shock. “Why did you recommend booze then?”

“It’s just beer. 3 percent alcoholic level,” emphasised Byulyi vehemently. “We could easily polish a carton without breaking a sweat.” She examined the mugs of Yongsun and Joohyun “That was just half a pint at max,” lamented the silver-haired rapper, shaking her head.

“3 percent too much,” quipped Seulgi wryly. She chugged down another chilled mug of beer, knowing that she would need some alcohol in her blood to keep her cool. Her shy and introvert bunny would actually strip in front of guests and go for a dip—that was something she could never imagine her partner doing.

They could hear giggles erupting in the distance. No doubt the two best friends were having a good time soaking in the cool water, splashing water at each other.

“They are alphas,” reasoned Seulgi, giving a shrug as she tucked her hair behind her ear. “They won’t get sick from taking a dip at night.”

Byulyi pinched the bridge of her nose. “They are drunk. I don’t think it is a good idea.” She rose to her feet carefully after rolling her sleeves up to her elbow as she started to clean up the table. “We better hurry before those two buffoons decide to do something outrageous.”

Seulgi nodded gingerly, concurring with her best friend. “For the record, I still blame you, Hamzi.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter