Chapter 2: First Meeting

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two days since the Manager-Unnie had accidentally confirmed the identity of her future spouse for the sake of the screen. Two days of snide remarks from Manager-Unnie for tricking her into affirming the identity of her partner. Two days of MAMAMOO starting a frenzy to find out everything about this ‘Girl Crush’ Moonbyul. It was disappointing that there were no photographs of her even though she was featured constantly by Dispatch due to her high-profile dates. Apparently, she seemed to be dating another billionaire a day ago.

To be honest, Solar or Kim Yongsun was intimidated by this Moonbyul—she was such a classic rake who lived such a high and promiscuous life that the former was concerned if they could even hold a decent conversation. In contrast, she had a dating history of one male omega in her high school and lived a very clean, down-to-earth life of shuttling between work and healthy hobby of picking up new licences and learning new experiences.

Solar was dressed in a very conservative white dress with such subtle sensuality that Wheein and Hyejin agreed that this was the most appropriate outfit to meet another individual with such colourful history as her. The dress only revealed her beautiful and delectable collarbone, before accentuating her very feminine curves and trimmed waist, clinging to her hip before flaring out elegantly to reach her ankle. She matched it with pearl heels.

A microphone was attached to her as the cameraman interviewed her about her feelings about meeting her prospective partner. She clasped her hands together over her thigh, projecting an air of dignity as she smiled politely for the camera. “Nervous? I don’t know who my partner would be. My partner could be a male or female omega.”

“Have you got no clue who your partner might be?”

Yongsun shook her head before straightening her pink hair carefully. “No. No matter how I pestered my manager, she refused to tell me. I would have to find out when I reach the location.”

“Who do you wish your partner to be?”

Her brown eyes widened at the question. “You do realise that there are many male and female omegas in our industry, right?” She laughed awkwardly, placing her hands on her thighs. “My member, Wheein hopes that it might be the enigmatic Moonbyul so that we’ll have a chance to meet her in person.”

“Oh? You want to meet Moonbyul in person?”

“Yes,” agreed Yongsun heartily. “She is a very talented songwriter. My members and I admire her creativity and her talent. We have been asking for the opportunity for her to write a song for us, but it is hard to get a hold of her.”

“You only want to meet Moonbyul so that you can convince her to compose a piece of music for you? That’s interesting,” quipped the cameraman. It was well-known that Solar-nim can be quite a workaholic.

There was a silence. Would this pair even work out for this programme? If all they did was to talk shop, it would be very boring. Soon, the car slowed to a stop outside a place that offered escape room games. Solar was brought to a room to wait inside for her mysterious partner to arrive.

“Your partner has arrived. Your mission will only commerce when your partner has found you,” answered the cameraman. Solar was asked to wear a Venetian mask and wait inside. The room was well-ventilated even though it was enclosed. She sat on the chair, pressing her knees together. “Good luck!”

Solar had no idea if her partner was good in solving problems. It was rare that she had such quiet time to herself that all she had for company was her thoughts. She relaxed in her seat, not bothering to remove her feathery mask that hid her face. What would the ‘Girl Crush’ look like?

Would she be uncommonly beautiful as compared to other omegas? After all, omegas were always famed for their out-of-the-world gorgeousness as if the Moon Goddess favoured them. An omega who could easily bring down the knees of powerful alphas of different sectors must have her charms.

She was surprised that it was barely a minute later when she heard a key inserted into a keyhole. Her heart hammered at the prospective meeting. Hastily, she straightened her pink, shoulder-length hair quickly, hoping that she looked immaculate.

The door creaked and swung open, revealing a tall woman dressed in a white dress shirt that was tucked neatly into dark satin shorts that made her alabaster legs run for miles. She completed the charming ensemble with a slim black tie, held by a string of diamonds. Her silver hair framed her heart-shaped face, adding a sense of fragility to her feminine and petite facial features. To complete the whole package, this beautiful woman had an impressionistic allure in the way that she wore command like a second skin. For some odd reason, Moonbyul reminded her of a blooming red rose with hidden thorns.

Yongsun felt her heart stopped when a lazy smile stretched across those sensual cherry-shaped lips, so fatal to her heart that she almost forgot to breathe. All she knew was that she was standing on her feet, looking at her directly. Her brows furrowed briefly when another image superseded upon her: a lonely ten-year-old silver-haired girl with large blue eyes dressed in a pretty dress, clutching a brand-new pink bunny with moon and stars in her frail arms. She blinked and the vision dissolved, replaced with this aloof and handsome omega.

Her future-spouse bowed deeply, a hand on her chest. “I hope I haven’t kept you waiting for a long time, my partner. I’m Moonbyul.” Her voice was so alluring with its delightful deeper tenor that seemed to match her air of debonair

Her heart continued to beat very hard as a lump was stuck in Yongsun’s throat. Silence lengthened awkwardly in the small, enclosed room. When Moonbyul cleared , Yongsun remembered herself and bowed at her. “I’m not too sure if I am supposed to introduce myself to you since I’m wearing a mask, Moonbyul.”

Moonbyul smiled faintly, unfazed. “Pardon me then, my partner.” With an elegance that was etched into her bones, she reached for the exquisite Venetian mask on her face and removed it gently. Brilliant blue eyes, the shade of depthless ocean, met expressive hazel eyes for the first time. Their gazes were locked as they stared intently into each other’s eyes, as if staring straight into their souls.

Solar’s brows furrowed slightly when her nose caught a whiff of the beautiful omega, standing at a respectable distance from her. The handsome omega was ambrosia personified with an intoxicating and seductive scent of sweet rose, creamy gardenia and fresh Lily-of-the-valley that reminded of stormy passion and romance. For the first time in her life, the workaholic pondered about enjoying an ardent romance.

Moonbyul seemed to be equally affected by her if she had judged correctly. Her small nostrils flared slightly at the exhilarating scent of floral bergamot and sunshine, conjuring images of charming and restful afternoons. A scent that she did not mind burying herself in since it evoked a sense of indescribable tranquil comfort. It was the silver-haired omega who took another step forward, allowing the mask to hook on her long and elegant finger as she caressed her plump cheek faintly before she stowed a hand into her pocket. “Solar-ssi, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance,” cooed the handsome smoothly. “I will be in your care.”

Blood rushed through her at how sensual Solar was in her conservative dress. How could someone look so seductive when she was not revealing any skin? Was it just her that found her exceptional sultry since her dress prompted her wild imagination at how beautiful she really was under the dress?

Solar gulped openly, blinking continuously. Did Moonbyul just caress her cheek? It was so brief and light that she barely registered her touch. “The pleasure is all mine. I am also in your care,” gushed Solar almost breathlessly. She blushed at how winded she sounded.

What was this thick and suffocating blanket of pheromones in the room?

Moonbyul took pity on her, sensing that she was getting overwhelmed. “It seems that I will have to depend on you to get us out alive.” She stowed the mask into her pocket absently as a keepsake.

The pink-haired woman blinked owlishly before remembering their situation. “My mission only begins after yours, Moonbyul-ssi.” She frowned before she looked around the small room carefully. “I’m not too good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter