Chapter 6: Episode 2

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi and Kim Yongsun were sharing the ride to the filming site of their second episode of ‘We got married’, their managers sitting in front, having a light-hearted and engaging conversation with each other, trapped in their little bubble. Was it an arrival of Spring for them?

The two celebrities were sharing a companionable silence after they had agreed to give dating a shot. Byulyi still could not wrap around her mind at the way that Yongsun had persuaded her to give them a chance, that sort of chance when it would eventually end with Yongsun taking her home to see her parents. Butterflies were in her stomach at the very idea of chartering a new frontier together.

Someone once told her that one needs the courage to leave the shores before one can stumble into new lands. Her lips pursed broodingly, as her gaze became faraway. They were more blessed compared to other dating couples since they would have an opportunity to live and travel with each other, which gave them more chance to work out any possible friction as a couple.

All they knew was that this second episode was another date with an unspecified mission, the production crew would brief them when the two celebrities reached the filming site. Byulyi was hoping that they would not need to engage in strenuous activities since she was all prettied up for a date with the older alpha. She wore one of her Thom Browne’s grey suits which accentuated her air of debonair. The cutting of the dinner jacket was perfect, sitting nicely on her frame to enhance her pettiness. She wanted to leave a good impression when she visited RBW for the first time for the collaboration.

Similarly, Yongsun had also dressed up for their date, dressed in a showstopper two-piece made of white French lace that made the older woman appear very sensual and elegant. Her top was made in the fashion of a sleeveless crop top while her knee-length pencil skirt clung to her curves delectably.

Byulyi had stolen glance of her new girlfriend several times simply because she was just too devilishly mesmerising in that innocent ensemble of delicate white French laces. She loved how Yongsun loved to express her delicate feminine despite her secondary gender, not allowing herself to be restricted by social norms. It was a value that she appreciated which was the authentic expression of the self.

Her mobile beeped with a message, catching her by surprise. Who would message her at this moment? She took out her mobile to read it and snorted in laughter. “Yong, Seulbear is up to no good again.” There was mirth in her tone as she leaned in to show Yongsun the screen of her mobile. Gold danced in the middle of her eyes as she studied Yongsun’s face closely.

It was a personal message from Seulgi and it came out of the blue “Let’s have a double couple’s date. Is the day after good? You can swing by at our apartment for dinner and drinks. Our treat to celebrate!”

“Hyun must have told her,” chuckled Yongsun freely, her eyes curving into twinkling crescents. Adorable little indents appeared under her generous red lips at the thought of how fast the news was spreading. She lifted her head to meet her gaze enquiringly, silently asking if she was OK that the two members of Red Velvet was in the know.

“That will depend on what you have told her,” added Byulyi, keeping a straight face as she held her gaze steadily.

Yongsun’s gaze shifted to the manager surreptitiously and noticed that they were still in their own world. Her gaze returned to the handsome omega sitting next to her as she fiddled with the hem of her skirt absently.

Taking pity on her, Byulyi rested a hand on her knee supportive, wearing a faint smile. It was not difficult to see that the younger woman was waiting for Yongsun to explain to her patiently.

Yongsun ran her hand through her pink hair absently then tossed it over her shoulder, a careless but attractive gesture that had Byulyi spacing out for a moment in appreciation of just how effortlessly sensual she was. It was only when Yongsun spoke her name tersely that she returned her attention to her.

“Huh?” Byulyi raised a brow until she realised that Yongsun had showed her the screen of her mobile. It was her conversation between Yongsun and ‘Hyunnie’. Her eyes raised at her nickname since it showed that the two women were close. Her eyes drifted to the message that Yongsun was showing her.

“Hyunnie, I told Byul how I felt about her and we’re seeing each other.”

The message was accompanied with a lot of happy faces to express her elation at the news. Joohyun’s reply was a series of exclamation marks. She was amused and flattered that Yongsun wanted to show her off so quickly to her close friends, like she was a treasure meant to be celebrated. It was a strange feeling since her paramours always remained as just lovers. They were not interested in including her into their life, unlike Yongsun who seemed to be revving to include her into her life as much as possible.

The silver-haired rapper raised a brow up when she realised that Yongsun was using her finger to hide the other messages above, which spark her curiosity at her desire to hide. Without warning, she launched herself at Yongsun, grabbing her mobile and raising it away from the reach of Yongsun.

“Yah!” scolded Yongsun, trying to reach over to grab her mobile. Her face was burning with embarrassment. “Will you return my phone, you thief!” She panicked and smacked her on the abdomen sharply, causing the younger woman to fold in pain which made her mobile accessible again. She picked the mobile from her hand and slipped it into her back away from Byulyi’s reach.

“You cruel Unnie,” snarled the silver-haired omega, wincing in pain at the furious hit. She rubbed her stomach, scowling. That spot was throbbing with pain, a sign that it was developing into a bruise.

“Have you heard of privacy?” demanded Yongsun, her cheeks still flushed. She folded her arms across her chest, looking annoyed. When she noticed that Byulyi was still slouching in pain, she felt terrible. Her gaze softened with worry. “Are you OK, Byul?” She tried to reach for her dress shirt to check her damage but Byulyi pushed her hand away.

“Not here,” grumbled Byulyi fiercely when she realised that Yongsun had every intention of yanking her dress shirt out so that she could survey the bruise in the backseat of the SUV. Her cheeks pinked at the implication, and she averted her gaze, staring out the window, her shoulders tensed.

Yongsun glanced ahead at their managers to ensure that they were still engaged in their discussion before she undid her buckle and slid across the seat to hold her. “Baby, I’m sorry. I don’t know my own strength.” She gave her the best puppy look she could muster.

“I was just curious,” mumbled Byulyi, pouting. “I know that Irene and you talk about me.” Her heart melted at the adorable sight of Byulyi pouting. She might look like a grouch, but it was refreshing to see this aspect of her.

“How would you know that?” asked Yongsun, curious.

“I heard from a reliable source that you were gossiping with Irene about me,” smirked Byulyi languidly, a fatal smile to her heart. “I think the conversation took place on the day of the premiere of our first date.”

“Aish, that Seulgi,” grumbled Yongsun, frowning. “Will it kill her not to tell you?” She averted her gaze, embarrassed that Byulyi knew that she was a topic of gossip.

“Yes when you were occupying the attention of her partner,” grinned the silver-haired omega, gold dancing in the middle of her eyes. “She decided to call me while Irene spoke to you on the phone.” She rested in her arms, savouring the easy affection.

Hyunnie had called Yongsun and interrogated her like a Spanish inquisition, only satisfied with nothing but the truth. She had no choice but to admit that she had feelings for her onscreen partner which explained the wonderful chemistry on screen.

“Hyunnie called me because she was surprised that we were matched by the programme. After all, they had been dying to introduce her to each other for a while,” explained the pink-haired woman in a measured tone, studying the expression of Byulyi. “They had arranged several times, but you never showed up.” Suddenly, there was accusation in her eyes. “We could have met earlier.”

Byulyi rubbed the back of her neck, her expression softening visibly. A part of her was astonished and moved that the older woman wanted to have the opportunity to know her earlier. She sighed, shaking her head. “That meet up will never happen,” explained the silver-haired rapper, fidgeting in her seat as she shifted away from her arms. “Did Bear not tell you why I would never appear at such meet ups?”

The pink-haired vocalist shook her head faintly, meeting her gaze openly. Was there a compelling reason that kept her from having their reunion earlier? The silver-haired woman scratched the side of her nose, not knowing how Yongsun would take her candour. Her gaze vacillated to the front seats before resting on Yongsun for several heartbeats.

Byulyi inhaled deeply, centring herself. Why was it so difficult to explain to this kind and beautiful alpha? Why did she feel a hint of guilt at the thought of her past as if it was something that she ought to be ashamed of? She leaned closer to her so that her words were only audible to her, it had the side effect of her breath fanning across her sensitive ear.

Yongsun quivered in her seat at the tantalising caress of her breath on the outside of her ear. Her voice was low, a range that she considered sensual. “I… I had a fling with Irene.” It took her several heartbeats to process her words and understood what she was speaking: her best friend, the sensual and beautiful Bae Joohyun and her omega were lovers once?

Her heart faltered for a moment at the thought that beautiful and aloof elfin alpha sharing a steamy night with this equally handsome rapper. Her stomach knotted painfully, and she turned away, fanning herself with a hand.

“Yong?” Byulyi was worried, picking up the thread of distress in her irresistible scent of sunshine and bergamot. She reached to take her hand, expecting the older woman to reject her comfort but she was surprised that she clasped it tight.

The pink-haired vocalist bit her bottom lip, brushing her bangs away from her face, frowning. “I…I’m sorry for getting upset.” Her voice sounded strained. However, she decided to pick candour. “It’s my imagination getting the better of me,” confessed Yongsun, feeling shy. “You have already told me of your past and I accepted it as such.”

The silver-haired rapper looked sceptical about her words—could Yong truly accept her colourful past? She had many lovers from this entertainment industry given just how beautiful and lonely they could be. She frowned, trying to imagine Yongsun with someone close like maybe Seulbear for a night and her hands balled into fists, her nails digging into her flesh. It was hard to imagine them being intimate.

“Byul,” quipped Yongsun, concerned, cupping her cheek.

The silver-haired rapper leaned forward to pinch her plump cheek. “You should not add unnecessary stress to yourself by allowing your fantasy to run amok. I never maintain amicable relationship with them.”

Yongsun realised it was her way to reassure her that these alphas were insignificant to her, just a heated moment or a night of pleasure, like a salve to her heat. Her candour helped her to put things in perspective. The older woman did not know how to reply, thinking through as she clasped Byulyi’s hand. “I know that Hyunnie loved to party before she settled down. This was a long time ago since she had settled down for nearly two years.”

Byulyi nodded hesitantly. “Sounds about right.” She brushed her bangs away from her face.

“I just have one question. Will it be awkward for you to meet each other?” asked Yongsun quietly, studying her countenance.

Byulyi’s eyes widened. “Wait. Wait. You still want me to meet her?” Her pitch hitched from her sheer amazement. Did Yongsun understand what sort of relationship she used to have with Irene? Why would Yongsun not mind her meeting Irene?

Yongsun nodded gingerly. “Hyunnie is a good friend.” From the fact that Joohyun did not mention their past and had tried multiple times to matchmake them, showed that her friend had no lingering feeling for the silver-haired rapper. After all, she was happy that they were together.

“No,” replied Byulyi confidently. “No.” She rubbed circles on her hand with her thumb, her gaze softening visibly. “Are you absolutely certain?”

Yongsun nodded without hesitation. “I trust you.”

The words struck so powerfully that she was floored, flabbergasted. A flicker of sunshine peeked through her wintry heart, warming it up. She felt all fuzzy inside at that unreserved honesty from Yongsun.

“I’m thankful for your honesty,” added Yongsun, smiling widely, cute little indents appearing below her lips. Byulyi felt an inexplicit desire to kiss her smile off her face until she was gasping her name breathless, but she settled for squeezing her two pudgy cheeks together with her knuckles.

“Cute,” smirked Byulyi. “Ddun ddun.” Her nose scrunched cutely at the mischievous smile.

“Aiggo,” complained Yongsun, grimacing. “You’re terrible.” She pushed her hands away.

“Why? I like your cheeks. They are beautiful,” swooned Byulyi sweetly, resting her head on her shoulder sweetly.

Yongsun blushed, hiding her face with a hand. “Greasy.” She felt warm and fuzzy inside when she repeated this remark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter