Chapter 14: Episode 3 - the first day of staying together

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving in was thirsty work.

Kim Yongsun spent most of the time ogling at the way that beautiful and fit silver-haired omega helped with the transportation of huge boxes into the office opposite the basic open-air kitchen. Moon Byulyi had barred her for helping with the setting up of the office since she wanted to surprise her. That gave her time to appreciate the work that Byulyi put into keeping herself fit. Her back muscles would flex with purpose, clenching and unclenching as she lifted the heavy boxes into the office without stopping for a break. Her flat stomach muscles would quiver as she supported the weight.

She loved to watch the way Byulyi’s muscles would flex with purpose, the way her toned back muscles would clench and unclench as she moved the heavy boxes into the office efficiently. The silver-haired woman wiped the sweat off her brow with the back of her wrist as she continued with her single-minded approach in setting up the office.

Yongsun sat on the comfortable and brand-new couch in the living room so that she had the perfect view of Byulyi labouring. What about her toiling hard that made her so attractive? Sweat beaded on her unbroken and beautiful brow, her bright blue eyes gleaming with excitement as she worked. Was it the single-minded purpose that gave her an alluring glow? Maybe it was the way that her stoic mask had crumbled to reveal a very passionate and down-to-earth woman that stole her breath away. She could not really put a finger on it.

When Byulyi stepped out, her alabaster cheeks pink from labouring in the office, Yongsun offered her a drink of cold water to cool her down. The rapper accepted the beverage gratefully as she sat next to the older singer on the new leather couch. The leather was so buttery and cooling, perfect for summer. “Have you look around the house?”

The vocalist flipped her pink hair away from her shoulder and shook her head. “I was waiting for you. Are you done with setting up the office?” Her tone was casual as she pressed her knees together and looked at her.

The silver-haired omega nodded as she smiled faintly. “Yeah, the surprise is ready.” She set the glass on the coffee table carefully and her eyes fell on the bags that Yongsun had brought along with her. “Wait, you haven’t unpacked?” Her eyes widened. “What have you been doing for the past one hour?”

Yongsun puffed her cheeks adorably. “Didn’t I tell you that I was waiting for you to explore the rest of the house? It’s our first time here. You were the one who rushed into the unpacking!”

The rapper ran her hand through her hair absently. “I told that was the point of moving in. We are supposed to unpack our things. Am I missing something here?” She raised a brow at her. “I was certain that was the case when I researched online,” muttered the handsome rapper under her breath, averting her gaze.

The vocalist blinked owlishly. “Yes, but we should explore the house first and not jump into moving in properly.” Her generous lips lifted in a faint smile. “C’mon impatient woman.” She took the crook of her elbow and pulled the taller woman to her feet. For a woman who possessed so much strength, she was quite light.

“Impatient senior,” corrected the silver-haired rapper haughtily, puffing her chest out deliberately. She did not realise that the cameraperson caught that on the camera. The rapper turned to looked at the cameraperson who was trying to keep his presence unnoticeable, signalling him to start. She noted the red light blinking on the camera.

“Solar, shall we?” asked Moonbyul respectfully.

The pink-haired singer waved her hand upstairs and they headed upstairs in companionable silence, their shoulders brushing against each other. They paused at the top of the stairs, identical shock written on their faces as they took in the entire room.

The second level followed the open-concept of the first level and it immediately opened to a spacious bedroom. It was really a loft. Solar had chosen a minimalist bedroom set of grey. The bedsheets that Byulyi had selected was on the bedding and it looked very inviting and cool.

Full-length windows that took an entire wall on the other side of the bedroom oversaw the swimming pool downstairs. With those windows, the bedroom looked larger and airier.

A small door led to a connecting bathroom that continued the same minimalist theme. It was slightly larger than a closet, merely built for the use of one. Byulyi was fascinated that such a small space could fulfil the purposes of a fully-functional washroom.

A ceiling camera installed at the top of the stairs was present. It would only be able to record the presence of individuals on the bed which was sufficient for the viewers. They had to share a closet.

“It looks cosy,” commented Moonbyul. “I like your choice of bedroom set.”

“I was inspired by your studio,” admitted Solar frankly and she earnt another hard glare from her girlfriend. That glare became a look of pure exasperation as the cameraman started chuckling.

“Solar-ssi, you might as well reveal all the details of the collaboration,” groused Moonbyul, shaking her head. “The title track, the lyrics, the inspiration—”

Solar realised that she made another blunder. “—I’m sorry!” She covered her gaping mouth with a hand.

The rapper sighed deeply. “The sight of the swimming pool urges me to throw you right into it.”

Solar backed away from the windows immediately, sensing that there was an element of truth in her nonchalant reply. “Do we have a mission for today after we move in properly?”

“Solar-ssi, we have not completed unpacking,” bristled Moonbyul. “And we haven’t explored downstairs.” She headed down the stairs, footsteps echoing throughout her mansion. Solar followed her behind, her footsteps reverberating around the mansion. They were back at the living room. They could see the small kitchen. Together, they walked to the dining room, a very large and airy room with the dining set that they wanted.

The table was at least 2 metre long, large enough for a party of eight. Two padded benches took the lengths of the table so that they could have more people over. A single empty vase set in the middle of the table.

“I’m sure that Wheein and Hwasa would love to hang out here to play games and just have snacks,” commented Moonbyul, her lips curled into a faint smile.

“Oh, you have met the other members of MAMAMOO?” asked the cameraperson, picking up that tidbit of information swiftly.

“Ah huh,” agreed the rapper nonchalantly. “Solar-ssi has already divulged that we had collaborated. I don’t see why I can’t talk about her members.” She jerked a thumb to Solar who was running a hand through the surface of the table, nodding to herself approvingly.

“Huh?” Solar did not realise that they were talking about her. She cocked her head in bewilderment. “We need to clean the apartment. It is a little dusty.”

Moonbyul smiled at her indulgently, her gaze so soft that it sent her heart fluttering. Solar could only stand there, besotted.

The cameraman cleared his voice sharply, reminding them that they were still on camera. Moonbyul brushed her nose, mortified. Her cheeks were pink. “We should get cleaning products after we have unpacked.” She returned to pick up the bags at the living room.

“Moonbyul-ssi, we haven’t check out the office. Come on!” Solar walked across the living room to take her hand and lead her insistently to the office, to the embarrassment of Byulyi. The rapper flinched from her touch and straightened herself. However, her cheeks were crimson.

“Close your eyes, Solar-ssi,” murmured Byulyi as she took her hand eagerly. She wanted to surprise her girlfriend with this.

The pink-haired alpha gave her a long look before she smiled affectionately. “Sure, sure.” Her eyes fluttered shut. “You wouldn’t prank me, would you? Like getting me to walk into something?”

“No, please trust me,” countered Byulyi. She took the crook of her elbow and guided her into the office carefully. She positioned the older woman at the centre of the office, then backed away.

Gold danced in her blue eyes.

“You can open your eyes now,” whispered Moonbyul, studying her countenance carefully.

Solar opened her eyes slowly and gasped loudly. The office was transformed into a comfortable and state-of-the-art recording studio. A computer with audio board was set next to the keyboard. It reminded her of the setup in her studio. There was also a recording booth. It was a personal haven for them.

“Did you just bring all your equipment over?” She spun to look at her girlfriend, stunned.

“The production crew was very nice to help to set this up beforehand,” explained Byulyi, gesturing to the soundproof walls and the glass between the audio equipment and the recording booth. She scratched the side of her face. “We write and produce music, so why not?”

Solar smiled widely, little indents appearing under her generous lips. “I don’t exactly produce music, Moonbyul-ssi. I look forward to learning the ropes from you if I don’t have a schedule.” She noted that the office also had a camera installed on the ceiling.

“Your CEO Kim Dohoon is far more experienced than me, Solar-ssi. You ought to learn from him first,” teased Moonbyul, placing her hands on her waist, akimboed. “That’s the whole house? I think.”

Solar nodded. “We should get back to unpacking otherwise we won’t be able to have a meal before your next schedule.”

Moonbyul nodded ardently. “Yeah, I’m left with personal items and clothes. It should be quick.” She walked out of the office to fetch the bags from the living room. Together, the onscreen couple headed upstairs to the bedroom to complete their unpacking.

Yongsun smiled widely when she was reunited with her former best friend, Sunshine, the rabbit. She poked it on the cheeks happily, surprised to see that the rabbit soft toy was in good condition. She hugged it close, inhaling that appealing and calming scent of Byulyi.

The younger omega averted her gaze, blushing furiously at the way Yongsun was nuzzling her plump cheek against the rabbit soft toy. It felt strangely intimate since she hugged the soft toy to bed every night.

Filming resumed after they had unpacked their clothes and cleaned the house a little. They were given the real mission for the episode—making dinner. Moonbyul was going to grab her car keys so that they could go out for dinner but realised that the production crew had confiscated them. The production crew had already filled the kitchen with appliances and ingredients for them to make their dinner.

“I don’t cook,” admitted Moonbyul honestly. She rested her hip against the kitchen counter, looking completely useless. “I’m not bad at following recipes but that’s the extent of my cooking.” She only recognised the microwave oven.

“It’s up to me then?” asked Solar, checking the refrigerator. “Is there anything you don’t eat?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter