Chapter 7: Shut Down

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not exactly a M I think... but racier than a G.

 

Moon Byulyi and Kim Yongsun were keeping their expression schooled into polite curiosity, knowing that the camera was on them, taking in every micro-expression of the two women. They were sitting before a large glass display, presenting a line of exquisite wedding bands that they could purchase straightaway.

This was their second mission of the day, selecting wedding bands they could wear as a representation of their on-screen marriage. The producer had arranged beforehand to close the store for an hour so that the two women could make their selection. The two women were trying to hide their embarrassment that they were choosing wedding bands, albeit for an onscreen wedding.

“What about this one?” asked the beautiful sale girl dressed neatly in a black uniform, wearing gloves. “This is our most popular series of wedding bands. They are designed to mimic celestial bodies and we have matching necklaces and earrings.”

Moonbyul’s blue eyes gleamed with interest when she spotted an elegant white-gold band decorated with small diamonds that resembled the bouquet of asters. “What about this, Solar-ssi?” She pointed at that band. Its match band was a plain band with a single star-like diamond.

Solar nodded. “Could we see that please?” Her brows were furrowed in concentration as she looked at every band offered by this jewellery store, in search for the perfect band for them. She had thought that she would have the opportunity to buy the ring for her since she was the alpha but she liked this arrangement too since she would get to learn the taste of her new girlfriend.

The girlfriends leaned in to study the two bands solemnly. They liked the wedding band with asters but did not like its plain counterpart. “I don’t like the other band,” confessed Yongsun, scratching her nose. “It’s just too plain and thick. It will be difficult for me to match it to a style for work.”

Byulyi nodded, seeing the difficulty. The ring did not fit her feminine and adorable girlfriend.

The salesperson studied them openly. “I see why you might not like the ring. These wedding bands are designed for traditional alpha-omega dynamics. I would suggest a selection of two different rings that are meaningful to you, Solar-ssi and Moonbyul-ssi.”

The two celebrities took her comment under advertisement, seeing the wisdom behind it. “Solar, you could pick a band that you would like to wear. What do you think?”

She studied the display attentively before her eyes fell on a very adorable ring that reminded her strangely of a rabbit soft toy that she once had. She glanced at Byulyi from the corner of her eyes, wondering if she would recognise the rabbit on the ring. “This one.”

Moonbyul glanced at it, frowning. “A bunny?” She recognised the shape as the one resembling Sunshine. She knew that such rabbit plush toys used to be very popular when she was younger.

Solar smiled radiantly, the little indents appearing under her lips. “Yes. A bunny. I think it is perfect.”

“I think it resembles you,” smiled Moonbyul cheekily, her nose wrinkling. “I heard that the Moomoos gave you the nickname ‘bunny’?”

“Aish,” complained Solar, her eyes flashing with irritation as she threatened to hit her. The other woman held up her hands in surrender, her nose scrunching adorably as she chuckled deeply.

“It’s a good choice since it honours your Moomoos. I’m certain that they would love that you remember them in a choice of jewellery that you will wear every day.”

Solar became silent, looking at her for a moment. She wondered if she ought to divulge the true reason behind this choice. Then, she remembered that the camera was still on them. “Yes, the Moomoos would love it that I’m honouring them. When I think of them, I think of undying support and their promise that they will never let us go. It’s a good promise.”

Moonbyul hummed a sound of approval. “And I like stars,” winked the silver-haired rapper, knowing that Yongsun would understand the real meaning behind the band with asters.

“They are fine selection,” smiled the salesperson, realising that they had made their final choices. She found the rings in the respective sizes, allowing the two celebrities to check them properly. The wedding bands were in their budget since their designs were simple and unusual.

These rings were packed separately in dark blue boxes as the filming finally wrapped up. The producer paid for the rings and dismissed the two celebrities so that they could rush off to their next schedule. He would have to think about the mission of proposal for this unusual couple.

The girlfriends waited until the camera were turned off before they dropped their show business persona. “Yong, I’ll pick you tomorrow for dinner?” They did not have much time to talk since they had other schedules.

“On your motorbike?” asked Yongsun, surprised, brushing her brown wavy hair away from her face.

“No, I owned other vehicles. I don’t think I can store the alcohol needed for the dinner in my motorbike,” smirked Byulyi, gold dancing in the middle of her eyes.

She smacked her at her tease. “No, I’ll go to your place and we’ll go together. It would not be nice if the paparazzi catches sight of your vehicle leaving my apartment.”

“Why would the paparazzi catch sight of my vehicle leaving your apartment when they do not know what vehicles I use?” countered Byulyi, confused. Unlike Yongsun, she had only divulged her identity recently so she was not bothered by paparazzies.

Her brown eyes widened. “Oh.”

“Yah, oh,” teased Byulyi, her eyes gleaming with mischief. “Silly Bunny.”

Her brown brows furrowed as she smacked the laughing silver-haired omega. “You’re really annoying.” She had to admit that she was looking forward to their date since Byulyi would pick her up for their double date with Seulgi and Joohyun.

They schooled their faces into polite smiles when the producer returned to them to thank them and dismissed them. Moonbyul had another engagement in a broadcasting station, so she bade them farewell before leaving with her manager.

Solar had to return to RBW to join the talks for the new release of MAMAMOO. The leader was looking forward to the filming of the music video since the concept would be of them dressed elegantly for a ball. She could not help fantasising the silver-haired omega dressed in a stunning dress for formal occasions and whitetail. The silver-haired woman was so blessed that she could carry off both styles very well.

Then, there was their first official date as girlfriends the next day. She recalled her history with Hyunnie and wondered if the dinner would be uncomfortable. After all, Byulyi never kept a cordial relationship with her one-night stands. She only hoped that they would get along well since she was good friends with Joohyun.

The leader of MAMAMOO had a personal shoot that last from the morning to the afternoon, a photoshoot that challenged her limits when it came to advertising products. She was only grateful that the shoot came out very well despite her lack of experience. For some odd reason, time seemed to fly and soon it was time for Byulyi to pick her up at her apartment that she had shared with her older sister. She was dressed in a bright red dress that was conservative by her standards if she did not turn around and revealed her . It was the most revealing outfit she had worn while she was with Byulyi and she hoped it was not too much.

Her mind drifted to the photoshoot in the earlier part of the day, now that was a lot more revealing than the current outfit she was wearing. She bought her girlfriend another bouquet of fresh flowers and waited with bated breath for her call.

Would she like this as much as the previous bouquet? This bouquet was filled with fresh pink roses. She fiddled with the leaves of the flowers idly as she waited for her call. Then, Wheein’s adorable and cheerful voice filled her quiet apartment—a call.

It was Byulyi!

“Hello Byul?” Her hammering heart settled down at her sensual and deep voice.

“Yong, I’m at your lobby. I’ll see you soon.” Her spirit soared like a brightly-coloured round balloon rising up into the sky slowly, blowed by the gentle breeze. She checked her appearance one more time, making sure that she was perfect.

Her makeup accentuated her softer facial features, giving them more definition, enhancing the beauty of every feature. Her large eyes looked even more expressive and her generous soft lips an inviting red. She nodded to herself, agreeing with the reflection of herself.

The vocalist took the bouquet of flowers, took a deep breath and headed downstairs to meet her girlfriend at the lobby. She had to force herself to remain still, instead of bouncing on her feet, her heels clicking on the floor of the elevator.

A sleek black Lamborghini was at the lobby waiting patiently for her arrival. Light reflected from its polished black surface. She could even see her reflection on its surface. The door lifted open and a handsome silver-haired woman stepped out of the car.

The silver-haired omega adjusted her maroon dress shirt by straightening it carelessly as her impossibly blue eyes fell on her face. Instantly, her nose crinkled adorably as she smiled brightly. “Good evening, Yong,” welcomed Byulyi walking to greet her cheerfully.

Yongsun’s eyes curved with delight into little crescents as she stepped into her personal space, holding the bouquet of pink roses like a shield. Her cheeks pinked as she offered it to her girlfriend. “I picked this for you on the way home from my schedule.”

A blush rose from her chest to colour her heart-shaped face, gold dancing in the middle of her blue eyes. “For me?” She gestured to herself, astonished. It was the second bouquet she had given her.

“It’s a date, isn’t it?” coughed Yongsun, shy.

Byulyi took it coyly, studying the flowers. “Pink roses huh.” She brought it closer to her nose, smelling it. If she had remembered correctly, this represented innocent love and an appreciation of the receiver’s el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter