Chapter 13: Move-in Day

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi had paid the price for teasing her girlfriend far too much. She found herself wearing Kim Yongsun’s lounging clothes as she attempted to help the older woman clean up her apartment and ready it for the arrival of the cameraman.

She felt like a domestic maid as she followed Yongsun’s constant bidding and cleaned the apartment properly. The rapper groused as she cleaned since she had never cleaned in her entire life—she always hired people to maintain the hygiene of her living space. She was speechless when Yongsun admitted that she liked doing housework since it took her mind off work.

 How could anyone like doing housework? She could not wrap her mind around it. Could she not indulge in another hobby like painting to take her mind off things? Beads of perspiration beaded on her forehead as she mopped the floor of the living room in the exact manner that Yongsun had taught her.

She wet the entire section with a wet mop, loosening the dirt and the grime first. Then, the rapper began from the edges of the room as she moved to the centre, mopping in an overlapping, figure-eight to wipe the grime off the white tiled floor. She brushed the sweat off her forehead several times to keep it from dripping on the ground.

When the mop was dirty, the rapper carried the mop to the bucket to rinse it properly until it was white again. She surveyed the moistness of the mop and nodded. It was perfect for mopping the floor the second time.

It took her a good hour to complete the task to Yongsun’s satisfaction level as the older woman dealt with other tasks like cleaning the kitchen, wiping the furniture in the living room and washing the toilet.

Byulyi’s brows skyrocketed when Yongsun stepped out of the toilet, her pink hair piled messily on her head as tendrils fell around her face. Her face was bare from makeup, her expressive brown eyes gleaming with achievement. The sleeve of her baggy T-shirt was rolled upwards so that she had more mobility and she had matched that with loose shorts. Her girlfriend did not look like a celebrity at all, just another domestic woman on the street yet she found her remarkably attractive.

She leaned against the mop as she ogled at her girlfriend openly. Yongsun did not even notice her gaze, walking briskly out of the toilet to deal with her laundry. She loaded the basket of lights into the front loader and busied herself again. Out of the sudden, the mop jerked and fell on the ground, the loss of her support startled Byulyi out of her stupor. When she lifted her head again, she found herself staring into the amused gaze of Yongsun.

The older woman had leaned against the washing machine languorously, a faint smile on her generous lips.

The silver-haired omega blushed furiously, scratching the side of head out of embarrassment.  She lowered her head as she shifted her weight between the balls of her feet.

Like a predator, Yongsun closed the distance between them, entering her private space. They were so close that they were merely a hairbreadth away and Byulyi could smell that distinct aroma of sunshine and bergamot. There was a gleam of mischief in her those honey eyes.

The younger woman stiffened at her proximity. If she closed her eyes, her senses would be overwhelmed by Yongsun’s sheer presence that felt as remarkable as the sun. The atmosphere between them felt so deliciously charged that there was an electrifying tingle on her skin. Then, she felt a faint caress across her brow as Yongsun crooned, her voice dropping by one register. “You look so alluring while doing housework.” Her warmth breath fanned across the sensitive shell of her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

A blush rose from her chest to her cheeks.

“My uptown omega learning to clean my apartment just so spend more time with me,” teased the pink-haired alpha, her generous lips curled into a radiant smile. She brushed her silver hair away from her face and tucked an errant tress behind her dainty ear.

Byulyi cleared her voice as sensual heat coursed through the system at her flirting. Yongsun was a master puppeteer, playing her so adeptly that she could not believe that this beautiful alpha was new to the art of seduction.

She cleared her voice, not wishing to be beguiled by this sweet master of seduction. “You have very strange taste, Yong. You find a domesticated omega attractive?”

Yongsun’s eyes gleamed brightly as she cupped her cheek. “Not any omega, my sweet. My pampered princess who was born with a golden spoon in and is willing to get her hands dirty for me.” She leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips.

Her gaze darkened as they fell on her parted lips, her intentions as clear as day.

The silver-haired omega closed her eyes as she waited with bated breath for the inevitable. Her senses were so alert that she was just too aware of her girlfriend staring openly at her—she could feel the gaze on her lips. Then, she felt her draw closer and closer to her.

Byulyi held her breath as she felt the tickling of her warm breath against her lips, then the sensation disappeared and she heard silvery giggles from the older woman. The older woman picked up the mop that she had dropped on the ground as she laughed at her. “You really thought that I was going to kiss you, Byul?”

Byulyi pouted openly, annoyed that her girlfriend was teasing her. “Sure, sure,” grumbled the silver-haired omega, petulant. “I should go home now. We have a filming tomorrow.” She picked up the bucket, stomping into the toilet.

Then, she felt arms circling around her waist as her captor rested her soft chin on her shoulder. “Byul,” whined the pink-haired alpha. “I was just having some fun. You had your fun when you rode like a mad man through the streets. Byul-ah, don’t leave please.” She tightened her arms around her waist longingly. “I missed you and you were right about the filming. We can’t be so honest about our feelings on the screen.”

“You missed me?”

“Yes,” affirmed Yongsun coyly. “Of course, I do.” She turned her head to press a kiss on her neck before she started to lay a trail of soft kisses down her neck lovingly, fanning the gentle flames of desire in Byulyi. She mouthed at the hickey she had given her outside the apartment. The younger woman felt her knees turned into jelly as she continued with her loving ministrations.

The silver-haired omega drew away shyly, placing her hands on her chest. “Yong, your Unnie.” She backed off even more, trying to put a respectable distance between them. She took a deep breath and expelled that breath. “I should go, Yong.” There was a hint of regret in her voice.

Yongsun reached to take her hands into hers. “Don’t. I promise to be good. Shall I make coffee for us?” She gave her a pleading look, squeezing her hands.

“You can choose to be bad, but this is not the place,” teased Byulyi, giving a roguish lop-sided smile as gold danced in the middle of her eyes. She braced herself for the smack that Yongsun delivered almost immediately.

The older woman blushed brightly as she swung her hand on her. “Omo. You’re terrible, Byul!” She frowned at the laughing younger woman.

“You’re so easy to tease, Yong,” chirped Byulyi, grinning from ear to ear. “Anyway, I should leave now. I need to pack to move in. I heard that we aren’t supposed to return home for a week.”

Yongsun’s brows skyrocketed as she bounded for her bag to fish her mobile to check the details. Her brows narrowed as she read the message carefully. “We are encouraged to stay for a week. You just scared me. I have to arrange transport to the schedules of MAMAMOO.”

Byulyi quirked a brow. “I could always take you there with my car.” She tapped on her chin absently. “Yeah, I think I will leave my car at our new home. You can use it whenever you want to,” offered the silver-haired omega generously.

“Well, I can also take my own car. It’s not a big issue,” decided Yongsun finally.

“Staying in our new home for a week would not be a problem then?” asked Byulyi hopefully. She was barely hiding her eagerness to know how it felt to go home to someone since she had been living alone for a long time.

The older woman studied her expression carefully. “You are looking forward to staying together?” Her question was cautious.

“Yah, I always stayed alone,” huffed Byulyi, folding her arms. “My family is complicated.” She gave an absent shrug as she glanced at her watch. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” She walked to the door.

“Unnie, Byul is leaving,” announced Yongsun as she walked past the door of Yonghee’s bedroom. The door opened, revealing a chubbier version of Yongsun. The fashion designer smiled at the younger woman. “Visit more often. The apartment is livelier with you.”

“I will, Unnie,” promised the silver-haired omega, inclining her head. She headed to the bathroom to change back into her clothes. She stepped out and handed it to Yongsun. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t walk me to the door.”

“No, let me do. It’s only right,” protested Yongsun as she took the crook of her elbow and led her out of the door. Byulyi gave her an indulgent smile as she put on her shoes quickly, not wishing to let the older woman wait for too long.

Together, the couple headed to the elevator hand in hand, relishing the companionable silence between them. There was no need for words to fill up the silence as they enjoyed the simple intimacy of just holding hands, a gesture that Byulyi had never enjoyed. Her heart fluttered as her gaze fell on the bare and beautiful face of Yongsun. The singer’s hand felt remarkably warm in hers as their fingers curled over each other’s. Somehow, the rapper was inspired to write new lyrics about falling in love.

The leader of MAMAMOO accompanied her to her motorcycle and watched her removed its protector, fold it and stowed it. Byulyi halted, turning around to look at her girlfriend. “Yong, you should return home. I’ll be fine. It’s just not safe for us to linger here for too long.”

Yongsun shook her head stubbornly. “Let me see you off.” Her eyes gleamed with determination.

“Yong,” began Byulyi, amused. “We will see each other tomorrow.”

“That’s still tomorrow,” grumbled the pink-haired woman, flipping her hair over the shoulder.

The silver-haired omega grinned wildly before she pinched her plump cheeks playfully. “You’re really adorable, Yong. Just go home. I’ll call you later.” When Yongsun opened to protest, Byulyi immediately silenced her with a cheeky grin. “I could always kidnap you and haul you to my apartment where we will be completely alone.”

Yongsun shoved her chest, eliciting an impish, crinkled-nose smile from the playful rapper. “Omo, you’re teasing me again. May I remind you that nothing happened when I was at your apartment?” She closed the distance and rested her hands on her chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter