Chapter 11: Be mine?

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi dropped into the large bed on the platform, all energy dissipating from her petite frame. She scrubbed her face with a hand absently, feeling the moisture on her cheeks. Did she cry? She blinked absently, staring at the tears that fell on her skin. They were tears, tears that were flowing down her cheeks as Kim Yongsun recounted their first meeting, a forgotten memory that she rather not internalise.

Kim Yongsun’s diffident recount sounded like a narrative of another pitiful young girl born to parents who did not care about her. Her family did not rescue her when she fell into the lake in late autumn, instead a kind girl who was fascinated with her had called her father for help. tightened painfully.

Well, it seemed very much like the man who sired her. She only learnt much later that her Sire and the woman who gave birth to her were forced to be together for the sake of uniting the two prestigious families and they had agreed to the right of retaining their lovers. Her Sire was so in love with his girlfriend that he had employed her as a secretary and built a beautiful family with her. The woman who gave birth to her was no better. Apparently, she did not have the chance to see the older woman more frequently because she was away in Germany, growing another family with her long-time boyfriend.

It explained her distaste to dresses and fear of large bodies of water. She was thoughtful at once, realising that Yongsun had probably recognised her from their first meeting since she was very understanding about not going too far into the lake. The handsome omega felt completely hollowed out, an obnoxious sensation she had always tried to avoid through plunging herself into work or even casual . She felt the bed dipped slightly before warm and familiar arms wrapped themselves around her.

Here, the handsome silver-haired omega was safe. Yongsun was a scorching sun, her sunshine permeating into the colder parts of her soul gently, so that the winter come to an end and spring would begin once more.

Byulyi clamoured on her lap, straddling Yongsun intimately as she stared stonily into her tender gaze. She hooked her arms around her neck, their breaths a hairbreadth away, her body pressed against hers. She could feel her curves and the violent hammering of her heart and Yongsun’s gaze reminded her of a deer in headlights.

The rapper cupped her plump cheeks with her hands. “You must take responsibility,” rasped Byulyi, staring pointedly at her lips sternly.

Yongsun’s mouth ran dry at how close her enchanting girlfriend was to her. She smelled absolutely delectable after the heavy workout, her irresistible scent filling her lungs. “Take responsibility?” She could not comprehend why her girlfriend was speaking of accountability out of the blue or this new position on her lap.

Her mind blanked out when Byulyi thumbed her bottom lip languorously, savouring the smoothness and plumpness of it. Her top lip pulled back slightly in a roguish smile, stealing her heart. All she could focused on was the inscrutable glow in Byulyi’s eyes, her breath stolen by the intensity of her piercing gaze that seemed to look into the abyss of her soul. It was a side of Moon Byulyi that she had not experienced: that alluring seductress that stole every thought from her mind and tempted her into full obedience.

Byulyi seemed to become larger than life, commanding all attention. She could not break her gaze from her, imprisoned by the dark bidding of her look. She could feel the foreign stirring of her caged wolf, reacting to the charming temptress on her lap, an aspect of her that lay dormant and subdued, awakening solely in her ruts. The wolf roused, perking up for any scraps of attention from Byulyi and began to claw at the restraints. She stilled when Byulyi twisted her wrist and brushed her knuckles with aching slowness across her cheek, her eyes tracking her knuckles sternly.

went dry as she hung on to every action, waiting with bated breath at what was going to happen next.

“Yes, you’ll do very well,” purred Byulyi, the sweet rustling in her voice setting her loins on fire. She rested her palm almost possessively on her cheek. “Very well indeed.” Her hand slipped slowly down her impossibly soft hills, past the plain she called her stomach and touched her intimately over the sweatpants.

A light gasp escaped from Yongsun’s lips at that scorching touch on her groin. She allowed that experienced hand to feel her out languorously, moving up and down her growing member with a certainty that had her blood roaring with consuming desire. The wolf in her howled and threw itself against her skin violently.

Her eyes fluttered shut as her soft lips trailed lazily along her soft jawline, pausing every once in a while to nip with her teeth before she continued southwards, marking her. She shivered, feeling the flash of sensual heat coiling in the pit of her stomach. Her blood ratcheted too fast through her veins. When her eyes fluttered open, she met Byulyi’s shadowed and hypnotic gaze. It felt as if someone had just knocked the wind out of her lungs by punching her on the gut. This guarded, shuttered look on the silver-haired omega was nothing like the annoying and handsome Byulyi she knew.

The passions in her cooled even as the seductress continued to with open-mouth kisses and knowledgeable hands. She stiffened visibly, grabbed her shoulders with both hands and pushed the taller woman away from her, creating some distance.

Byulyi’s eyes enlarged briefly before they narrowed in determination. “I know how to make you feel like you’re on the top of the world,” breathed Byulyi into the shell of her ear, the sweet caress of her voice was persuading her to just give in to her seduction like a devil. Yongsun could not help but tremble at her tempting invitation, the way her warm breath fan across her sensitive shell of her ear intimately and the way that she looked so intently at her.

Yongsun’s soft face became terse as lines bracketed her lips. “No, Byul. Not this way.” She reached to touch her heart-shaped face, etched with so much dedication and love. The older woman could not believe that her stupid family did not cherish her when she was so blessed by the Moon goddess. “Not this way, sweet.” She a breath, resting her forehead against hers gently.

To her surprise, Byulyi bolted out of her arms, pushing her so hard that she had landed on the bed roughly. Distress coloured her exotic scent with a spicy and unsettling edge. Taking advantage of her shock, the silver-haired omega got off her bed with liquid grace. She stalked to her door, light on her feet. "Out.”

Yongsun sat up quickly, her gaze not leaving the stoic omega who had walled her emotions and thoughts in. “Byul, we shouldn’t rely on to make you feel better.”

The silver-haired omega’s eyes sharpened and hard lines appeared on her face. She looked terrifying as she glared at her girlfriend. “Well, that’s how I’ve always deal with my emotional mess.” Her counter came out in a harsh growl. She hated feeling so off-balance.  She could feel the rest of the memory rushing to her in flickering photographs with no chronological order. All she knew was the intense agony that devoured her soul. She straightened herself fully, hating to let her past weight her down—she had no power to change what had happened in the past, which made her current suffering pointless in her eyes.

“What are you planning to do if I leave?” Her question tumbled out of her generous lips, her gaze impossibly sad. “Are you…are you going to find someone else?” A cold sinking sensation caused her stomach to writhe painfully. The rapper had never hidden her past from her and she knew that Joohyun knew her through that colourful past.

The whimper in her voice clawed at Byulyi’s heart. It was just simply odd to not see sunshine and happiness in her vivid brown eyes. The rapper frowned before the hard lines on her face relaxed fully. “No.”

Her stormy expression eased. “What will you do?” She swung her legs out cautiously, trying not to add to her agony. She studied her bed quizzically—an omega always had a nest to maintain their sanity. “Do you need your nest?”

“No,” bit Byulyi ferociously, hurling her protest at the shocked alpha. “I’m not that weak.” Her chest heaved from her fiery rage as her cherry-shaped lips thinned visibly. She resisted the urge to pace around her bedroom.

Yongsun frowned as tensed silence stretched between them. She waited until Byulyi’s breathing was more even. She kept her breathing shallow so that she would not pick up the distress in her scent that beckoned her wolf to do anything to protect her. “Byul, never once had I thought you were.” She expelled a breath she was holding finally. “OK. No nest, why don’t you indulge me by letting me hold you?” She backed up until her back touched the wall and waited.

The omega vibrating with distress relented, seeing the plea in her eyes and climbed into the bed again. The rapper made a beeline for her, resting her face on her shoulder as she climbed on top of Yongsun. The older woman wrapped her arms firmly around her, pulling her close as she released her scent.

Byulyi did not hide her neediness, burrowing her face into her scent gland to inhale her calming scent from the source openly. That unique scent filled her nostrils, then her lungs, chasing away the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter