Chapter 38: The final episode of WGM

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi walked into the dreary underground holding cell in which the cement was starting to weather and a strange blend of stifled air and rotting filled the place. It was enshrouded in shadows, some of the tiles so cracked that she had to be careful when she used the crutches to aid her to walk through the dark corridor.

There were some cells that smelled unpleasantly of human waste and mosquitos simply buzzed in the air freely as if this was summer. She continued walking down the narrow corridor until she reached the final cell at the end of the tunnel.

She halted finally, her indigo eyes dark as she turned to regard the individual residing in the cell. Her long black hair was matted and oily, her skin had an unhealthy pallor. Her face had shrunk a little, giving it a more sunken and desperate look. Her eyes were black obsidians when they fell on her. Her broken lips were thinned.

In an instant, the cute little girl with long silky black hair bouncing in the arms of a younger Father, transformed into an arrogant young lady who confronted her in her former apartment. That image melted away as Kim Jiyoung charged at the thick iron bars recklessly, gripping them and shaking them with all her strength.

“You!” She spat with so much hatred. “What did you do to my Chorong?” She forced through gritted teeth.

“I’m surprised that you would ask about the poor girl after trying to seduce my alpha by stripping,” muttered Byulyi indifferently. A guard took a clean chair for her and Byulyi took a seat, her back straight, appearing like she was holding a court. “After all, that fairly successful idol was terminated from her job for you, sent to work as a labourer for you and all she had received from you was the sight of you stripping yourself and attempting to seduce another alpha in front of her.” She shook her head lightly, but her eyes remained icy cold.

Hatred burnt in Jiyoung’s eyes. “ you! Would I need to resort to this if it wasn’t due to you!”

The silver-haired heiress rolled her eyes. “Oblivious even to this point. You’re the cause of the death of all your loved ones. Your Apa started to treat me viciously when you and your brother convinced him that I tried to drown you. You know that that confrontation began only simply because you wanted my mink cape. It was destined that your Apa had to die for his brutality. And your beloved brother? Did he not also continue the desire to covet all I had for you? All your Apa and beloved brother wanted to do was to ensure that their princess lived well.” She shrugged. “And what about your girlfriend Park Chorong? She was involved in trying to besmirch the reputation of my alpha for you and that poor woman wanted to marry you.” She chuckled coldly. “All your loved ones paid the price for you!”

Jiyoung snarled, shaking the bars. “Lies. You’re just bitter that I have the love of Apa!”

“Do I look to you like a wet-behind-the-ears pup who depends on the Sire?” asked Byulyi quietly. “You’re only wasting away in here simply because of coveting my alpha. Otherwise, I would have just sent you along with your mother and Chorong.” She reached for her crutches again. “You’ll pay for that crime tonight in full, before I send you away.” She nodded at the guard.

“What do you mean?” There was fear in her eyes.

“You like stripping for alphas, don’t you?” asked Byulyi causally. “You’ll have that opportunity tonight. I heard that we have some unsavoury characters who are going through rut. Don’t worry. You won’t die from this experience. I want you to live a long long life so that you can reflect on your mistakes.”

Jiyoung’s eyes widened violently as she paled. “You can’t do this to me! You can’t do this to me! I’m your sister!”

Byulyi did not bother about the shrieks of that woman as she headed out of the run-down underground facility, accompanied by one guard. She focused on simply walking until she was completely out of the facility and she could breathe in the fresh air of the forest.

Her ride was already waiting for her. Joo Woojae opened the door for her, his thick brow knitted with worry.

She slipped into the car easily and handed her crutches to her assistant to store it properly before he joined her in the backseat. It had been three weeks since she had met and spoken to her long-time friend.

Byulyi returned to the apartment she had shared with her mate and the elder sister after she was discharged from the hospital. She spent the first day swinging between the state of slumber and drowsiness.

For the next three weeks, she was showered with love from the Kim family. Yonghee took her security very seriously, clearing all the barriers so that Byulyi could move around with a wheelchair. Umma had moved in to stay with them so that she could take care of Byulyi’s meals, cooking nourishing meals for her daily. Of course, Yongsun had to be threatened so that she would go to her schedules daily. Wheein and Hyejin had popped by occasionally after the schedules to spend time with her.

Byulyi had concluded all her work as Moonbyul, writing a few more songs for several idol groups as contracted while she lazed in her large bed. With Yongsun’s encouragement, Byulyi built her first nest on her side of bed, a hodgepodge of fabrics that bore their scents, including Sunshine and Squirtle. Her framed, dried Aster flowers was set on her end table.

“Polaris, are you alright?” Woojae asked finally, breaking the silence in the car.

The beautiful omega sighed, laying her head on his arm companionably. “No but I will with time. I also feel relieved that I don’t have to deal with them anymore. Hopefully, there will be no more arranged accidents.” His scent was not as comforting as her mate’s but it reminded her of the steady faithfulness of a childhood friend who stuck with her. “Woo-ah,” began Byulyi glancing at him absently.

“Hmm?” Woojae glanced at her openly.

“My mate is very jealous of you,” revealed Byulyi honestly. “I don’t know how to help her understand that you’re simply a good friend. You’re also an alpha. Any idea?”

Woojae laughed, amused by the situation. “I’m flattered that Young Madam finds me a threat.” He became sombre. “I think when you have settled down with Young Madam, she would be less affected.”

Byulyi raised a brow. “We’re already mates. What more do I need to do to become more settled down?” There was a hint of impatience in her tone.

Woojae quirked a disbelieving brow at her, surprised that she would ask this question. “When Young Madam can hold your hand in public and when you give her healthy pups—”

“—Omo!” Byulyi smacked his arm and shifted away from him, blushing furiously. “It’s just too soon to talk about starting a family.” Her brows were furrowed. Technically, she had killed most of her kin so the idea of starting a family so soon troubled her. Yongsun had no opportunity to touch her since Umma had moved in with them. Umma seemed to have an impeccable timing when it came to preventing their intimate moments to become more intense. “Yong should be able to hold my hand in public very soon. I must find a time to introduce Yong to Grandmother.” She bit her bottom lip.

Woojae nodded gingerly. “Old Madam has been asking about you. I told her that your in-laws have been taking very good care of you but she is still worried. Do you want me to help you to clear your schedule?”

Byulyi felt terrible instantly since grandmother was her only living relative left. She checked her mobile and decided that it was good to arrange a dinner two evenings later since Yongsun was also free. “Two evenings later. I’ll ask Yong now.” She dropped a text to her mate to ask if she was up to meeting Grandmother for dinner. Her agreement came almost instantly.

“Yeah, just schedule it,” smiled Byulyi as she read the messages that Yongsun had sent her, asking her about her day and sharing her day.

Woojae smiled to himself when he saw that serene smile on the face of Byulyi. Those icy blue eyes had softened immeasurably and the lines on her face relaxed. He was so pleased for his best friend that she had a mate who could brightened her day so easily.

The silver-haired woman visited Moon Corps to attend some important meetings besides checking in on Apa who had already to become the CFO of the Moon Corps. She finally understood where Yongsun had inherited the abilities to manage a business well—her father. He came in like a storm, shaking things into their proper places. He had set up a trajectory of at least two years in terms of finances to ensure that the huge multi-national corporation would run smoothly, a task that his predecessor did not do.

Byulyi felt more reassured of taking the helm of the Moon Corps with capable advisors aiding her. The transference of power from Grandma to her within Moon Corps was completed. She was ready to step up as Chairman Moon-Lee of the Moon Corps and a ceremony was planned to be held officially to introduce her to the peers and business partners.

They had a working dinner to discuss the logistics behind that ceremony. The silver-haired woman retreated to her expansive office on the highest level of the building, working when Kim Yongsun glided through the room, unhindered until she dropped a hip on her mahogany desk, staring at her focused mate.

Yongsun had to admit that Byulyi looked far too attractive for her own good as she worked intently. Her silver brows were narrowed slightly as she stared at the screen hard, her slender fingers dancing across the keyboard as she chewed on her lower lip. She fanned herself with a hand, feeling the rise of heat in her. It had been just too long since they were alone. She must have been emitting pheromones since Byulyi’s nose twitched, a sign that her concentration was broken before she followed the scent to look into the soft face of her alpha.

Her pink hair fell in large wavy curves down her face, her hair parted in the middle. Her well-sculptured brows were a faint brown, her hazel eyes bright with love. Her generous lips were painted bright pink to add more youthful charms to her. She was dressed in white, a long-sleeved lace dress that hid very little of her toned and seductive body from her sight. It was simply a tease as her body played peek-a-boo as the wind from the air-conditional caressed her. She simply wore a simple white tube that left her eleven-lined abdomen exposed. It was matched with a tight, A-line skirt that emphasised on her delightful curves.

Her toned thigh pressed against the outside of Byulyi’s elbow as the new CEO turned to smile at her sweetly, her nose crinkled and little adorable dimples deepening. Her bright blue eyes lighted up like dawn, overjoyed to see her.

Yongsun crossed her long and toned legs alluring, her generous lips stretching to form a teasing smile. “Swanky place you have here, CEO.” She leaned backwards slowly, presenting her seductive curves as she flipped her hair.

Byulyi chuckled deeply, her pitch dropping several octaves. She relaxed into her large armchair, withdrawing her arms and steepling her hands together. “Do you like this tiny little place?” She asked silkily.

Yongsun made a show of looking around her personal office, attracted to the beautiful and bright landscape of Seoul, a majestic decoration to this sleek place.” Acceptable.” She nodded to herself.

“Oh?” Byulyi quirked a brow in disbelief. “This place doesn’t meet your expectation?” She gestured around the office absently.

Yongsun leaned in, presenting her creamy, soft hills in full view. Byulyi’s gaze was immediately drawn to the faint mating mark on the slope of her —it was far too faint for her liking.

“Of course not,” huffed Yongsun, smirking. “Not as beautiful as my omega.” She raised her hand to cup her cheek. “She leaves me breathless all the time.”

Byulyi’s cheeks puffed up before she burst out laughing at her greasiness. She slapped her thighs hard as she guffawed, nearly hitting her wound.

“Byul!” Yongsun grabbed her hand quickly, worried that she might be careless. “Omo! Can you take care of yourself!”

The new CEO grinned rakishly. “I wasn’t in danger of anything but dying from laughter.” She hooked her arms around Yongsun’s neck as the latter scooped her into her arms and sat on her chair, careful not to jostle her wound.

Yongsun sighed, her body relaxing instantly. “Finally.” She nuzzled her cheek against Byulyi’s face lovingly. “Umma is a little too much,” complained the singer, frowning.

Byulyi chuckled, meeting her gaze. “It’s your own doing, Baby. She was worried that you would not allow me to rest properly.”

The pink-haired alpha tightened her hold over her mate. “Does she think I’m a beast? I have self-control.” She pouted cutely.

“None when it comes to me. Do you not remember what you were about to do on the very first night I was discharged from the hospital?”

The singer blushed furiously. It was embarrassing that her mother had caught her trying to seduce her mate. That solidified Umma’s distrust in Yongsun’s self- control when it came to her mate. She scratched the side of her head, ducking her head. “That was a special case…” She muttered under her breath. The singer sighed. “I guess there is sufficient evidence to prove that I’m unreliable.”

Byulyi cupped her face gently. “I missed you too. Just a little longer. Dr Ahn said that the muscle is mostly recovered. Have you eaten?”

“No, shall we have supper?” asked Yongsun. “I want to try this tteokbokki at a new eatery. Hyunnie said that it was great.” She carried her in a bridal carry, placing her on the seat as she grabbed her crutches and handed it to her.

The silver-haired CEO appreciated the freedom that her mate gave her, knowing that the inner wolf was probably urging Yongsun to sweep her into her arms and carry her instead of letting her walk with the help of crutches.

When they entered the private elevator, Byulyi set one of the crutches aside, hooked her arm around her neck so that she could jerked Yongsun close to her as her cherry-shaped lips captured Yongsun’s generous lips hungrily. With a smothered moan, Yongsun returned the kiss with equal urgency, glorying in the sensation of her soft lips locked ardently with hers.

Her omega.

Her wolf wanted to purr aloud.

Yongsun felt Byulyi pressing her melting body against her and a shudder shook the singer. Her hands tightened possessive on her hips, moulding Byulyi even closer to her. She could not help sliding her hand up and down her spine, gathering her willing body into hers, until it was impossible to tell where one began and the other ended.

The singer deepened the kiss instinctively, desiring all of her omega. Byulyi parted her lips instantly to welcome Yongsun’s probing tongue and allowed the older woman to explore her sweet softness, searching with a desperate urgency, taking all that she had offered.

She felt like heaven—the wonderful feeling of Byulyi in her arms, the very sweet taste of her cherry-shaped lips, and her delightful curves pressed against her body so deliciously.

When the elevator door sprang open finally, Byulyi reluctantly tugged her away from her arms, tidying Yongsun’s pink hair tenderly. She reached for the abandoned crutches and walked out of the elevator along, her cheeks pinked.

Yongsun was left behind in the elevator, breathing deeply. She ran her hand through her pink hair, frustrated. Her skirt was so tight that a bulge could be seen visibly. She took a deep breath, trying to calm down. She was not so erted that she could not rein in her desire for her injured mate. She only needed to wait for a little more for her mate to recover.

The frustrated singer banged her head against the wall once before running her hand through her pink hair again. She took a deep breath before chasing after her mate quickly.

The singer smiled when she found Byulyi leaning on the side of the car, waiting patiently for her. Yongsun unlocked the door and help her into the backseat gallantly so that her mate had more space. She helped to store the crutches. She was excited for their impromptu date—it had been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter