Chapter 18

30 Days with you

Irene

 

I felt butterfly kisses in my face that woke me up and when I opened my eyes I saw my Seulgi lovingly staring at me.

 

"Gising na Mk, maaga ang misa tapos ay deretso na ang parada at street dancing. Makikita mo rin ang iba't ibang palaro." Seul lovingly said while her eyes roamed in my face and smiling.

 

"Why?" I asked

 

"Wala naman, gusto ko lang imemorya ang mukha mo ng malapitan." she said smiling. "Hindi ako makapaniwala na tayo na. Parang panaginip lang." she added. I lifted my hands to cup her face and pulled her into a 3-second kiss.

 

"Good morning Love, you're not dreaming." I said lovingly while looking straight into her eyes.

 

"Bangon na, maligo ka na at ng makakain na tayo." she said while pulling me up but I playfully pulled her towards me that she fell over me. "Saka na tayo maglaro pagkatapos ng piyesta." she said.

 

"Really?!" excited kong sabi at natawa siya.

 

"Mk, baka ibang laro ang nasa isip mo. Hindi pa pwede yon." she said while kissing the tip of my nose.

 

"Hmmp, ikaw ang madumi ang isip." I said and pushed her up but she didn't move. "Alis ka na, babangon na ako. Ang aga mo na namang mang inis." I said, still she didn't move, instead she took my hands and placed them on her shoulders while closing the gap between us. Giving me small kisses and playing with my lips, my upper and lower lips. Teasing with her soft and gentle kisses.

 

"Ang aga namang magsungit ng Mahal ko." she whispered between her kisses. As I felt her right hand on my back and using her left hand on the bed while gesturing me to get up, I followed without breaking our kisses. I can't get enough of her kisses, how much more when I make love to her. The thought made me more longing to taste her and found myself kissing her deep while I sensed that we're now standing. We're not breaking our kisses even when I felt we're making small steps away from the bed. She let go and I found myself standing infront of the bathroom door.

 

"Ligo na muna, Mk." she sweetly said.

 

"Paliguan mo ako." lambing ko.

 

"Pag mag-asawa na tayo kahit araw-araw paliliguan kita, Mk." balik niyang nakangiti. Surprised at what she said I couldn't speak. "Bakit?" she asked.

 

"Pag mag-asawa na tayo?" ulit ko.

 

"Oo, bakit wala kang balak pakasalan ako?" she questioned with a look of what it seems like disappointment?

 

"No, it's not like that Love. You don't know what it mean so much to me knowing you want me to be your wife." I said truthfully.

 

"Ano ka ba, Mk. Huwag mong sabihin na sinagot mo lang ako dahil gusto mong magkaron ng girlfriend. Hindi ba dapat pag sinagot mo na ang isang taong mahal mo, ang katumbas ng oo ay paunang salita sa buhay niyong dalawa. Nang maging tayo, nasa puso at isipan ko na ang makasama ka habang buhay, ang 'Oo' ay hindi lang katumbas ng girlfriend lang Mk. Inisip ko ng makasama ka hanggang pagtanda mula ng taggapin mo ang pagmamahal ko. Pero kung hindi yon ang nasa isip at puso mo, wala naman akong magagawa di ba?" she said and asked with a hint of sadness as she slowly pulling away. I panicked and immediately held her face.

 

"No. No Mk. It's just that you're the only one who's so openly expressing your mind to me and what you've just said made me feel so loved and accepted." I said "Thank you, Love. Thank you for coming into my life." I said and kissed her again, tenderly.

 

"Mahal kita Irene, pakakatandaan mo yan." she paused. "Gusto ko mang makipag kwentuhan at makipag lambingan sa'yo ay hindi na pwede. Kailangan mo ng kumilos Mahal ko, mahuhuli na tayo sa Misa." she said and gently pushed me to now open bathroom door. 

 

- - -

 

Irene

 

The event is fun and Seulgi is all busy going around with her talking all the time in her radio. She's riding in a motorcycle and has been going around here and there while I'm with Ron we're always close by to Seulgi kasi anytime she would call Ron over the radio and asked discreetly how am I doing. I am secretly melting at how sweet my girlfriend is. I'm smiling like an idiot when I heard someone spoke.

 

"Do you always wear Seulgi's clothes?" she said. Sunmi. This girl is really getting into my nerve. Kanina sa simbahan tumabi siya sa amin ni Seul, I know Seul's doing her best to make me feel comfortable but I don't think that'll be possible as long as Sunmi's around.

 

"She loves to see me wearing her clothes." sagot ko because I'm wearing Seul's jumper again so I can hide my face under the hood with my shades on. Seul even joked that if people recognize me I might as well be standing in one of the floats.

 

"Really? Since when?" she asked.

 

"Since we met." I said in straight face.

 

"Look Irene, I know who you are..." she started again.

 

"No... you don't know me, Sunmi. Just as I don't know you. If you're just getting information for what you read and heard about me, I don't think that's even enough." putol ko sa kanya.

 

"I just don't want Seulgi to get hurt." she said.

 

"Then why did you hurt her." balik ko sa kanya.

 

"I wasn't prepared then." sagot niya.

 

"And you're prepared now?"

 

"Yes." sagot niya

 

"Sorry, you're already late."

 

"Am I?"

 

"Don't push your luck." sagot ko.

 

"She loves me, Irene."

 

"She has loved you. Correction. Past tense." sagot ko napansin kong lumayo na sa pwesto namin si Ron at may kausap sa radio, I sensed that it's Seul dahil kanina pa nakatingin sa amin si Ron kahit sabihin pang parang hindi siya nakikinig.

 

"You're only curious, Irene."

 

"Who are you to tell me that?"

 

"I told you, I know you."

 

"You know nothing about the real me." inis ko ng sabi.

 

"I won't give her to you that easily." banta niya.

 

"Yeah right, have it your way. Now I'm really wondering why Seul even loved you." sabi ko then I saw Seulgi walking towards us. Sabi ko na at naireport na ni Ron. 

 

"Mk, ok ka lang?" alala niyang tanong.

 

"Yeah" matipid kong sagot. She's already sweating so I took the hand towel I was keeping and started wiping her face. I saw her smile but she held my hand.

 

"Thank you, Mk. Ako na baka may makakilala sa'yo." mahina niyang sabi and I saw Sunmi smirked.

 

"Kinahihiya mo ako?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

 

"Hindi sa ganon Mk." bulong na niya.

 

"Fine pagawa mo sa sa ex mo." sagot ko and gave the towel to her at naglakad na ako palayo. Maraming tao that's why I'm keeping my patience, I don't want to make a scene. Seulgi was walking behind me but I didn't care to wait up for her though she's calling me.

 

"Mk." tawag niya muli but I pretended no to hear her. This all event has been a beautiful one but Sunmi spoiled it. We're now walking away from the crowd when someone called my name. 

 

"Irene!" tawag niya and when I looked around, this beautiful girl was all smile but it seems she's not looking at me. But to the person next to me.

 

"Irene! Right? andito ka rin pala?" she said to the surprised Seulgi.

 

"J-Jisoo? Tama ba? Andito ka rin?" litong tanong ni Seulgi. Jisoo, I heard her name somewhere, iniisip ko.

 

"Yup, umattend ako ng piyesta niyo sabi ng boyfriend ko masaya daw ang piyesta niyo dito." the girl answered. Why calling Seul my name. Then it hit me. Oh yes I remember, the girl she met on the road. Huh, good thing she has a boyfriend kung hindi makakatikim rin ang babaeng to sa akin.

 

"Taga rito ang boyfriend mo?" tanong ni Seulgi sa Jisoo na kausap niya.

 

"Yes, he just went somewhere to get us water." ngiti niyang sabi. Maganda nga siya, then she glanced at me. Matagal, I can't see her eyes pero inalis niya ang sunglasses niya then looked at me again.

 

"Irene? Irene Bae? Is that you?" excited niyang tanong. I nod and smiled at her.

 

"Yes." mahina kong sagot at ngiti.

 

"OMG! Ikaw nga!" tuwang tuwa niyang sabi. "I'm a fan. Are you a guest here? Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude." sabi niya na parang nahiya.

 

"No it's ok, a friend invited me over to witness their feast day." I said smiling. Then she glanced at Seulgi curiously. "Yes, she's that friend and I'm sorry if she said that her name is Irene. It's a long story but her real  name is Seulgi Kang." pakilala ko kay Seulgi at ngumiti siya kay Jisoo. 

 

"Pasensiya na Jisoo ha." she said apologetically. Napangiti lang si Jisoo. 

 

"No worries, don't think about it anymore." sagot ni Jisoo. 

 

"Seulgi?" rinig naming boses ng lalaki.

 

"Vernon?" tawag pabalik naman ni Seulgi sa lalaki.

 

"Hi, Seulgi. Nagkita rin tayo. Long time no see ah." sagot niyang nakangiti.

 

"Ikaw nga ang hindi madalas dito ngayon. Balita ko nasa Maynila na ang negosyo niyo." si Seulgi, wala bang balak pumasok sa politics ang girlfriend ko, halos lahat kilala na niya eh.

 

"Oo doon na kasi nagbranch and restaurant eh." sagot naman ni Vernon. Parehas lang kami ni Jisoo na nakatingin sa kanilang dalawa.

 

"Hey Babe, you know her?" tanong ni Jisoo. 

 

"Yes Babe, she's Seulgi, this town's most loved bachelorette, habulin ng chicks pero takbo ng takbo kaya walang girlfriend." biro ni Vernon.

 

"Sira!" balik ni Seulgi at napatango lang si Jisoo na parang kuha na niya ang ibig sabihin ng boyfriend niya. "Hindi na ngayon, may girlfriend na ako." Sagot ni Seulgi saka tumingin sa akin and Vernon shifted his gaze on me, too. He looked surprised and didn't say a word but with an open mouth reaction as if he cannot believe what he saw. Then back his look to Seulgi who just nod and smile. And Jisoo's expression changed, a look of disbelief for what she just found out. "Pero walang nakakaalam kundi mga pamilya namin at tiwala ako sa'yo Vernon kaya nasabi ko at mukha naman mapagkakatiwalaan ko kayo ng girlfriend mo." Seul added, I smiled but honestly I don't care anymore, I never felt this bold about my love to anyone. Now that I know Seul is serious in our relationship.

 

"Walang problema Seulgi, sa estado ni Ms. Irene alam kong hindi magiging madali, sekreto natin to, Di ba Babe.?" he said while wrapping his arm around Jisoo's waist.

 

"Oo naman, Babe. Gosh bagay kayo. Ang cute niyong tingnan." Jisoo reacts and I'm relieved, akala ko babakuran ko pa ang Seulgi ko sa kanya.

 

"We need to go, Babe. Paano Seulgi sa sunod na pagkikita natin sana mag double date tayo pag nagawi ka sa Maynila." Vernon offered. 

 

"Oo ba, walang problema, pakuha ko na lang number mo kay Ron." habol ni Seulgi at nagpaalam na sila. Then my mood changed again after the couple left. Seulgi moved a bit closer and whispered "Sorry na Mk, ayaw ko lang kasi makakuha ka ng atensiyon eh. Pag pinagkaguluhan ka baka magulo ang buong piyesta." she said and laughed silently. "Ikaw lang gusto kong magpunas ng pawis ko. Pero pag tayong dalawa na lang, maari ba yon? Kasi pag napansin ka nila wala na sa akin ang mga mata mo." she sweetly said and I melt.

 

"Hay naku Seul, magaling ka sa ganyang salita. Kaya maraming babaeng nahuhumaling sa'yo eh. Pag ganyang mga hirit mo ang marinig kong sinasabi mo sa ibang babae, makikita mo." I warned and she just gave me a sweet look.

 

"Pag nagseselos ka, Mk natutuwa ako kahit wala ka naman dapat ipagselos." she answered while staring close to me.

 

"Pag hindi ka pa umalis sa harap ko hahalikan kita." banta ko sa kanya and she immediately moved to the other side.

 

"Pag dating ng panahon Mk, hinding hindi kita pipigilan pag ginawa mo yon." she answered and just gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and walked away.

 

"Where are you going?" habol ko.

 

"Kailangan ko ng bumalik hanap na ako eh. Mamaya na ulit" she said and waved just then I saw Ron walking towards me.

 

"Tinawagan mo siya ano?" birong sabi ko kay Ron ng makalapit sa akin.

 

"Natatakot akong mag pang abot kayo ni Sunmi eh." he answered and laughed.

 

"Hindi ko siya papatulan for Seul's sake." I said. "Is she like that?" I asked.

 

"Hindi naman, ngayon lang. Nabigla siguro dahil hindi niya akalaing wala na siya sa puso ni Seulgi." he said. I fell silent, I think Sunmi will do everything to take Seul back. "Huwag kang magalala mahal ka ni Seul." he said as if reading my mind.

 

The whole event was a success and a lot of people participated as always Seul proudly said. I tried to avoid Sunmi as possible, Seul's bandmates are busy doing their thing roaming around, taking pictures and videos of the whole event. Seul's family is busy as well giving assistance to the town's elderly and sick people. Giving them priority in every activity so that they can enjoy today's event. Nakakatuwa dahil napaka supportive ng family ni Seul sa kanyang ama at kita ang pagmamahal ng mga tagarito sa pamilya nila Seulgi.

 

- - -

 

"Is that true?!" I said surprised and excited.

 

"Oo Mk, kasama ako sa paghatid sa'yo bukas para pormal na rin nating masabi sa Mommy at Ate Suzy mo ang tungkol sa atin." she answered. I was so happy that I almost jumped at her and wrapped her into my arms. "Welcome, Mk." she said as if she knows what I'm going to say. "Pwede bang manatili ako sa iyo ng ilang araw habang inaayos ko ang tutuluyan kong condo?" she whispered in my ear.

 

"Of course Love, I told you, you can stay in my condo if you want." I whispered back. She pulled away.

 

"Mk, kailangan pa rin nating tumira ng magkahiwalay kahit magkasintahan na tayo. Baka hindi ako makapag pigil ay mapagsamantalahan kita. Masisira ko ang pangako ko kay Tatay at Nanay." she said. She told me about the specific rule of her parents in entering into a relationship, they're still very traditional.

 

"Pananagutan mo naman ako, Love. Ayaw mo non mapapaaga ang kasal natin pag nalaman nilang may nangyari na sa atin." I teased.

 

"Huwag mo akong tuksuhin Mk." she said because I'm kissing her ear down to her neck and shoulder. But I didn't listen to her but continue giving her soft kisses.

 

"M-mk." she said in a low and deep voice. She's beginning to get affected by my kisses and I secretly smiled at the thought. I brought down my hand to her side and inside her shirt gently caressing her side. Her body tensed with my touch on her skin. I myself is beginning to feel the heat.

 

"M-mk." she called me again, her voice trembling and that's as I continue kissing her around her neck while I felt her hands roaming at my back to my side.

 

"I can't get enough of you, Love." I whispered then got back to her lips and kissed her again. Then I felt her gripped on my hips as if fighting for the urge to loose control. Suddenly we heard a gentle knock.

 

"Seulgi?." Ate Yeon. We immediately separated at inayos ang mga sarili.

 

"Pasok Ate." Seul answered and Ate Yeon came with two glasses of milk."Mukhang masinsinan ang usapan niyo ah." she smiling said and Seul turned red while rubbing her nape. I really love seeing her blushed. "Gatas para makatulog kayo at hindi na magpuyat." she added and winked at her sister.

 

"Ate pati ba naman ikaw?" Seul whined and I laughed internally. "Nga pala Ate, ibalik mo na yang isang baso, hindi kasi umiinom si Irene ng gatas ng kalabaw." she said and I panicked.

 

"No, Ate. Don't, it's ok umiinom ako." awat ko.

 

"Napilitan ka lang kagabi kasi nahihiya ka kay Nanay di ba?"

 

"Siyempre first time kong uminom kagabi kaya hindi ko pa masyadong nagustuhan. Pero gusto ko na kasi may masarap yong after taste niya." I said and both of them gave me a questioning look.

 

"After taste?" tanong ni Ate Yeon pero mukhang nakuha na ni Seul dahil namumula na muli siya.

 

"Yes Ate, di ba Seul?" baling ko kay Seul and she's can't speak and all red. Haha.

 

"Meron ba Seulgi?" Takang tanong ni Ate Yeon. 

 

"S-sige na Ate, ibang klase kasi ang panlasa ni Irene. Salamat at goodnight." nasabi na lang niya as Ate Yeon walks to the door.

 

"Goodnight sa inyong dalawa at salamat, Irene sa pagdalo mo sa piyesta namin." she said smiling.

 

"The pleasure's mine Ate Yeon. Thank you and goodnight, too." sabay halik sa amin at lumabas na.Pagsara ng pinto ay tiningnan ako ni Seul.

 

"After taste?" tanong niya.

 

"And I will gladly drink my milk basta may after taste." I giggled and I know she got what I mean, napailing na lang siya while I'm all smile holding my glass of milk to her. I lift the glass to her and asked? "Bottoms up?"