i'm gonna love you

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This place is small.”

Sehun’s voice echoes as they step into her apartment. Hana takes off her shoes and puts them aside as Sehun did the same behind her while looking around the place. Her voice comes after. 

“It’s small but helps me a lot during summer, winter, and fall.”

Sehun wrinkles his forehead. How did she live? He barely feels his feet touch the floor, and he almost knocks over the door when she opens it just now. He once again opens his mouth. “Papa and Mama already gift us a house. It’s better than here.”

Hana turns her head before turning again to put her bags away as Sehun follows her quietly. 

“We have been married for five years already. Let’s not depend on them anymore.” She says as she buns up her hair and turns her body. She almost hits Sehun’s chest before he holds her waist. She stuns as he touches her nose with a playful grin.

“We are married that long already?” Sehun asks with his hoarse voice. Hana could feel her heart was beating so fast. She nods as Sehun pats her head. He looks at her softly like he used to. He sounds more persuasive after that. 

“Which is why I bought us another house. We can move there as long you say yes.”

“If not?” She raises her eyebrows to want to test him. However, Sehun didn’t budge. Instead, he looked calm and composed at the time. “You will, I am sure. The landlord here isn’t nice either.” 

Hana raises her eyebrows. “How did you know?” 

“Instinct…”  He smiles suspiciously before she pushes him away as she open again. “You need to buy me a lot then.”

Sehun raises his left eyebrows as Hana shows her back instead. His voice comes out curious. 

“Is that a yes, Oh Hana?” 

“It is… Oh Sehun.” Hana hides her giggles right after as Sehun cheers a yehet from where he stands. ‘Oh Sehun is irresistible.’ She thought with a smile. 

 

“Ramyeon.”

“Convenient store one.” 

Hana winks as she put the cups in front of Sehun. She started to arrange side dishes that she made for her regular dinner. Sehun looks at the food before he chuckles. 

“Lovely would chase us with her cane seeing us eating this as dinner.”

Hana and Sehun were big fans of noodle-based foods. Still, they always get scolded by Lovely if they eat sneakily since the older will be the one who cooks for them, and they only could eat if she made it for them. 

“She isn’t here. So, I guess, It’s okay.” 

Hana said as she sat opposite Sehun at their small round table. Sehun then stares again at the food in front of him. A hint of warmth is blooming in his heart. It’s been a long time to have a small dinner like this with someone. 

“Is it done yet?”

“2 minutes more. Patient, Oh Sehun.” Hana says like a mom as Sehun slightly frowns. She hides her chuckles upon seeing his sparkling eyes as his mouth starts to be watery. 

“Now, you can.” 

Hana says as she gives him his chopsticks. He quickly snatches it from her and starts to eat. She stares at him with admiration. How did he find this simple dish so delicious? He then raises his head half as he looks at her. “What?”

“You forgot the kimchi.”

She quickly covers it by putting kimchi inside his cup. Sehun happily accepts it by placing more kimchi into hers while also feeding her. She gladly accepts his small gesture as they have a warm dinner together. 

It was a warm sight. 

 

“That’s a lot of bowl and plate.” 

Sehun says as he was done washing it for Hana, who had just come out from the bathroom. Her hair is still wet as she walks into the kitchen catching Sehun washing the dishes. 

“Well, you enjoyed the dinner, though.” She said as she was now going to the fridge, walking past him, who directly stared at her. She chuckles. 

“What?”

“Dry your hair first and then drink...” 

Sehun walks towards her and takes the towel hanging on her left shoulder. She felt a warmth of red as he started to put the towel on her head. His hands smoothly spread across her head as she stayed still like a puppy. His breaths are near her, and she almost wants to hold his shirt for no reason. They continued to be close to each other while he dried her hair. Sehun wasn’t too harsh. He made sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter