give me a chance

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Lee Hana, her whole life was bound to Oh Sehun. Her family, her works, and even her own mind revolve around Oh Sehun. However, despite its going like that, Hana is aware they will not last forever. She is aware of their real circumstance. They were only tied together by marriage and, most importantly, for their family. She never thought Sehun would be confessing to her, accepting their fate of being married. Hana clearly remembers Sehun's words on the night of their wedding. The words remind her of the reality of the relationship between them. 

 

"It's not going to be real."

His voice echoes as they sit on the table, eating the foods that somehow taste plain for Hana's taste bud. Sehun turns his head to Hana, who stayed silent. His eyes were dull and emotionless. He may somehow look slightly irritated but remain composed. 

"Hana."

She turned her head and was almost taken back when Sehun was looking at her directly in the eyes. Piercing her heart and mind to stay calm and not be panic in their whole ordeal. He looks at her as if waiting for her response. She looked away and nodded. "It... it's not real, yes."

"Leave me alone. We are going to be good."

Hana turns her head fast as Sehun averting his gaze to his plate.

Cutting his steak as if what he was saying just now was a soft warning to her.

She grips her hands hard. 

Oh Sehun have no feeling.

Oh Sehun have no heart.

He always does… not have it. 

 

Once again, her eyes were open but now in a different place but the same warm. She turns her head as his arms wrap her tightly in his embrace. He looks more peaceful than ever despite the bed being small for both. Heck, Sehun seems to don't care about it as he pulls her over last night. 

Last night….

She reminisced. After five years, Oh Sehun came back and said everything Hana wouldn't even imagine. Oh Sehun just confessed to her as she remembers his every word and gesture. Telling her that he accepted her. He is welcoming her and… going to love her.  Her thought repeatedly wonders as she looks at him. Hana admires the views as he is still sleeping. Her hand swiftly touched his cheeks, his nose, and lips. She never knew how it felt before, aside from the facade he wore. 

"Having fun?"

Sehun suddenly peek an eye open as he teases her. She startled before pushing his face away. Slightly feel embarrassed for getting caught early in the morning. Her voice comes shakily out of embarrassment.  "I... just wanted to wake you up Oh Sehun." Sehun scoffed as he didn't buy her excuses. 

"Says the Tinkerbell."

Hana turns her head to him as she pouts. 

"What's with the Tinker bell name?"

"You told me to be your Peter Pan during Halloween, that's why." He said as Hana slightly smiled, clearly remembering their childhood memories. 

 

Sehun, who changed as he become quiet and emotionless since that accident, became timid around people. Hana, however, remains as to how she was and always would force Sehun to come with her. He constantly rejected her and ignored her, but it's different during Halloween. Their parents will make them both wear couple cloth such as Black widow and Iron man or the chick and duckling, but Sehun clearly remembers. 

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. 

It was their last Halloween, and Hana cried so hard because she didn't get to be one as she was down with fever. Her tears were overflowing and loud in Lee's household. 

"Omma, please... I want to go out!" 

Hana begs as Lovely puts the wet towel on her forehead.

Mrs Lee shakes her head plus feels sympathy for the small girl, but she couldn't risk Hana's health for that day. They had made sure the costumes were all finalized for both Sehun and Hana but after Hana got sick, there was no way she would let her only child out. 

"Hana darling… just lay down and rest. I will take care of you."

"No, Lovely! Hun will be mad! I want to see him as Peter Pan this year, Omma!" 

Hana wailing as her tears went out so fast. Lovely quickly pats her as she is throwing up after that tantrum. Mrs Lee once again sighed as she turned her back and almost knocked down someone. She looks down as small Sehun is peeking at the door. He looked at Hana, who was fast asleep in Lovely's arms after sobbing. Sehun's face looks emotionless. Mrs Lee then calls out his name softly, hinting at the soft spot she has for the small boy in front of her. 

"Hun…"

"I… I will not be mad."

"Huh?"

Mrs Lee wrinkles her forehead as she tries to go closer to Sehun, but little Sehun suddenly runs away as Mrs Lee try to call him back. She looks at Hana, who is now asleep, hiding her smiles.

 

"Hana darling, look who is here…." 

Lovely's voice comes to Hana's ears as she looks to Lovely who stepping in her room with a smile. Someone was also behind her. Hana was stunned as Sehun appeared in front of Hana. Sehun seems a bit shy as he continue to walk to the centre of her room. Her curious eyes follow Sehun movement. 

"Hun?"

Right after Hana mentions his name, he suddenly dances like an idiot. His movement is out of place while he spins around. He also does the bear dance with his shoes are making squeaking sounds. 

"Hun, what is that…." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter