beautiful butterfly (don't go)

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been days after her confession to Sehun. Just like what Sunha said, both of them need to confirmed their feelings to each other and thats exactly what both of them do. Hana reminiscing. It was crazy. The kiss after the confession was like their first kiss on the wedding altar as Sehun held her softly and continued to give her warm touch. His voice was velvety and always lure her to be closer to him. 

 

"Hana... I love you so much."
"Me too Hun..." 

 

Her answer was replied with another kiss that night and Hana doesnt complain. It was as long he is back to her and officially hers. The fact Lee Hana has fallen in love with her once childhood friend, the fiancee who she found as cold Sehun, the Tony Stark guy who she letting go five years ago and now is her husband that staying with her, telling her that he love her and she is now together with him. 
It's too unreal yet Hana doesn't want to not believe it. 

 

"Hana..."
"Yes?"
"Let's start again..." 

 

Sehun was determined so does Hana. Sehun no longer return late and even if he does, he would tell Hana beforehand which the girl found fluttering as Sehun will always send her fast food or dessert to accompany her through the night. She would always saw a small boy with owl like eyes that would knock her door and handing out various kind of foods. He was Sehun's friend who work as the personal chef for the Oh. 

 

"You are late today Oh Hana..." 
"Kyungsoo... it's you who been early."
"As if." 

 

Hana chuckles before Kyungsoo extending a small baby pink box containing dessert for her the other night. Hana was happy as she saw the crossaint bread and waffle also some candies within the box. Kyungsoo once again open his mouth. 

"He pick it by himself. Take a long time because Sehun said you don't like chocolate that much." 

 

Hana smiles. Its like everyday is the day she fallen in love further with Sehun. Today however was a bit different. Sehun already told her about a big project he been working on which was the company biggest year end project thus he will return late tonight and Kyungsoo already delivered her a small strawberry cake which she put on the dining table. Hana decided she will wait for Sehun while making her plan. 

"Where should we start?" 

 

Hana mumbles before looks over the small note infront of her as her stationary was also surrounding her. She was drafting her plans as she remembers one celebration that she been counting by herself years before as the winter is coming soon and thats mean one thing. 

"Our wedding... anniversary..." 

Hana flushed red as she looks over the date and the weather prediction on the calender.

 

Hana and Sehun had gotten married on the same night of their highschool graduation and its also the day where first snow fallen. Sunha has been telling her that the fallen first snow is the symbol of forever love especially the fact Sehun and Hana was married on the first snow night which cause her best friend whined about how her marriage was such a fairytale. Hana was overwhelming and look forward for this year. Sehun and her had already missed the first anniversary so does the years afterward thus this year which on the fifth year they must celebrate it together. Not that it's supposed to be something big. Hana thought but she wants to make it meaningful as this year she and Sehun finally together in their marriage life. 

 

Hana already planned a few things for their date as its also her compensation over Sehun kindness who prepared things for her back during their honeymoon. Its her turn to repay him. She joted down a few things.

Sehun preference and his disliking.

Sehun like orange color which Hana can point out a few orange things in their house to begin with.

Sehun likes bubble tea.

 

Hana smiles as she remembers thats how he met her again. The bubble tea thats he like so much. To be exact is chocolate bubble tea flavor which totally opposite with her. She continues with Sehun's disliking.

The boy dislike surprises.

Once his parents try to celebrate Sehun's 15th birthday but endup failure when Sehun arrived earlier than expected for his own birthday party as he also bring his homeroom teacher who coincidencely wanted to visit his parents. Hana chuckles as she reminiscing. Sehun face was unamused at all as the older Oh and Lee's was jump out from the couch. Hana was the one who holds the cake with her own face was painted like pikachu. Their families was dressing up as a set of pokemon since the kids was crazy about it back then however the silent and awkwardness that appear after that make them decided to do no more surprises event for Sehun.

Next, Sehun has serious allergy over peanuts.

One time he got a peanut bun from someone who claims she was his fans before he was choked really hard and admitted to the hospital for days. Hana suddenly giggle when she remembers how bloated Sehun looks and his glares on her each time she poke his bloated cheeks. He looks cute despite he was sick. However, despite his allergy and disliking, Hana realize Sehun always value one thing.

Simplicity and genuine. 

​​​

She remember their small dinner which she saw how content Sehun was withe the simple dishes she make. Hana also remembers how actually Sehun decided to choose a small suite compared to what supposedly he get as the Oh heir during their honeymoon. Mr Kim told Hana that Sehun did try to get smaller room however his parents doesnt want that and settle up with medium room instead. Hana also doesnt forget how the staffs within the research center told her that the youngest Oh ever held a meeting and tell them how he was thankful for the staffs for making the aquarium idea become alive despite the short time. They all respecting him as he was genuine and passionate in whatever he do. Hana writing down what she thinks Sehun would love to do and a perfect date for them. She realise how lessen initiative she makes to have time with Sehun since he would always the one looking for her and for that Hana was thankful.

 

Hana yawns before she turns to the clock near her. Its almost midnight. Sehun really return late today , Hana tries to cheer herself. Sehun is working hard and she should respect his boundaries. She comfort herself as she stand up and walks towards the couch. She already put a small blanket just incase Sehun returns and too tired to walk inside their room. She pick it up and cover herself as she lays down. She was holding a small note and pencil haven't done to write down a few things. She wants it perfect so that Sehun will be happy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter