rodeo station

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See you in 5 years. Tinkerbell." 

 

Her eyes widened as Sehun was now standing in front of her looking as if he had just come back from a dance practice with his choice of outfit right now. He was wearing a cap with a blue long denim shirt, track pants, and sports shoes.  Sehun hid his smirk as he watched her being clumsy right now as she utters his name. Hana tries to act calm and cool by looking everywhere but the person in front of her. She tries to function normally after relaying Sehun’s order to the staff in the kitchen. She tries her best to stay quiet the whole time, and it's killing her. 

How come a chocolate bubble tea was taking so long to make?!

At that time, Sehun was leaning against the counter. Purposefully closer to her. 

 

“It’s been a long time, Wife.”

 

Hana almost gasps at his choice of words. Has he gone crazy or what? She hisses to make him shut up, but Oh Sehun is not the type to listen to her, she knows. She growls at him as he keeps coming closer to her. He stood so close to her that she could smell him.

 

“You should have told me sooner that you were coming back, Oh Sehun.”

“Maybe tell me your contact number first, Wife.” 

“Quit it, Oh Sehun.” 

 

Hana chuckles a bit. Since when did Oh Sehun learn how to be flirty with her? Hana slightly frowns as Sehun notices her, and her face didn't change much in the 5 years they spent apart. She is still the Hana who would always try to be the almighty. He's curious to know if her habit of talking to herself still exists?

 

“It’s a good day, isn’t it?”

Sehun continues to speak, which makes Hana a bit surprised. He looks more friendly than before. Did the ice prince melt in the States? 

“It’s not.”

She replies as she remembers her day today. Sehun looked at her with eyes full of concern, but she does not notice that. Silence lingered after that until the bubble tea came. 

“Hana-ah, here your bubble tea- “ Sunha halts her words as she sees Sehun and Hana were staring at each other so intensely. What the hell is going on?

 

“Where are we going?” 

 

Hana complains as Sehun takes her arms away from the counter after Sunha finds them staring at each other as if their eyes were having a feud. Hana dismisses her question when she quickly averts to the topic that she wants a break. Unfortunately, Sehun saw her trying to walk away and promptly dragged her with his bubble tea in his left hand. 

 

“Follow me.”

 

That is what Sehun said as he dragged her to a nearby park, away from her café. She quietly follows with a thump in her heart. What is Sehun going to do? Will he tell her parents about them?

 

“Sit.”

 

He orders as he releases his grip on her. She obeys him like a lost puppy knowing this guy has so much power on his hands right now. He sneakily smiles at her, who sits on one of the benches in the park as he sits beside her before slurping his bubble tea. Hana almost chuckles as she watches him drink. His little habit of happily cheering while having his favorite drink has not changed yet. She hides the smile after seeing him like that. 

 

“Are we going to stay like this?” 

 

She asks as a silent pass between them. Sehun glances at her before putting down his drink and looking far away like her right now. 

 

“No… we aren’t.” 

 

He replies, and she turns her head to him as she starts to feel slightly nervous. Sehun, who was now much calmer, suddenly smirked upon seeing her expression. She tries to be as calm as he is, as if she was tough enough to act all mighty in front of him when he knows that sure in the past and even now, she is still afraid of him. 

 

"Wh… What do you want to do?" She asks while stuttering. Damn . Stuttering at the wrong time. 

"Together." 

"What?" 

 

Her eyebrows raise together as in shock. Sehun looked directly into her eyes as he started to get closer to her in a more intimate way. His voice comes out calm and clear as he whispers to her again. 

"Let’s be together again, Oh Hana." 

 

She swears her day could not be more ed up than today. 

 

 

 

 

Hana walks among the crowd in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter