dream

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her head feels so heavy like she just banged it on the wall so hard. Hana touches her head as the darkness is welcoming her. She turns to her side before she feels something fluffy beside her. Her eyes widen.

Oh Sehun…

Oh Sehun is beside her!

Their position is quite intimate. Hana was inside his arms as she was hugging his waist tightly. What the hell happened last night?!

She quickly moves away to the edge of the bed. Looking around, she tries to figure out what this place is. Where is she? She looked under the cover just in case, and thank God they were still wearing clothes. She stands up suddenly and stumbles as she can still feel the effect of alcohol in her body.

She swears she didn’t drink at all. Then how come she was feeling so wasted right now?

She glances at Sehun, who is still sleeping. He had a peaceful smile on his face. Was he dreaming? Well, he looked like a baby like this. No wonder he didn’t wake up as he was a heavy sleeper. She was also sure that Sehun had nothing to do with her being drunk since he excused himself earlier than her.

She goes near the window of the room and slowly opens the curtain. She exhales a relieved breath. She wasn’t in any hotel or somewhere. It was her own home. She looked on the outside as the weather seemed fine and chilly. She sees Lovely, and their mothers are sitting near the gazebo on Oh’s lawn.

She misses the view.

Despite that, she rarely comes back. She misses the time where she used to run around the lawn. Someone was always with her. She chuckles. That, someone, was now lying on the bed. Sleeping without caring about the world. She unconsciously smiles.

“Beautiful…” She murmurs before a deep voice interrupts her.

“It is.”

 

She turned around as Sehun was now awoken and rubbing his eyes like a child who wakes up for school. Her face suddenly flushes red. The images of things that might or might not have happened last night come into her mind. She slightly hopes Sehun doesn’t ask her anything about last night. Or it will be better if he doesn’t remember anything.

“Did you sleep well?” He asks with his hoarse voice. She was almost weak for that voice.

‘Gosh Hana, what’s happening to you?!’ She slaps her cheeks slightly and shakes her head. Sehun, who notices her action, gives her a confused look.

“Does it still hurt?”

“Huh?” She looked clueless as Sehun stood up and walked up to her.

His fingers smoothly slide to her cheeks. She froze as he stared at her closely. She can feel his hot breath caressing her face. Sehun himself was surprised at his action, but he tried to act as normal as he could. “It’s going to be a hell of a headache for few hours but it will be fine after. I will ask Omma to cook cure soup for you. Ok?”

He pats her shoulders slightly to comfort her. She just nods as he walks away to the door. She silently watches him as he opens the door. He turns his head with a sly smirk. He was now ready to . “Last night was good.”

“Ya, OH SEHUN!”

She tried to throw a pillow at him, but he was already gone.

She swears her face was flushing red as hell. She tries to hide her face on the pillow while muttering ‘embarrassing.’

 

Hana ends up fine later that day. Her mom makes her some hungover soup per Sehun’s request. Lovely as she saw some marks on her neck. It wasn’t what Lovely thought, to be honest. It was the effect of her first-ever drink. During the breakfast, her father and Mr. Oh have been through a good scolding from their respective wives, with Sehun joining them. He was complaining about how she got sick last night, to which she was glad that he didn’t put any details. That was so not Oh Sehun’s style, but he was probably worried. Well, the mystery of how she got drunk was solved, at least. She became wasted last night thanks to the wine which she thought was water. It was bound to happen. After all, she grabbed that bottle without looking at it.

 

“Things have changed a lot in the neighborhood.”

Her mother-in-law, Mrs. Oh speaks as Hana is standing beside her. Mrs. Oh was arranging some flowers on her lawn. After she retires from following her husband traveling worldwide, the older decide to take gardening as her hobby. She loves nature so much, and that’s how her lawn has become a small nursery.

“I did saw some of the trees at the front was gone,” Hana says, and Mrs. Oh nods.

“You and Hun used to climb that tree to hide from me, remember? Hun always ended up with scratches and you would always had to clean up his mess.” She says, and Hana smiles. Sehun was her only playmate during their childhood. His dad made him be friends with her since his family had just returned to South Korea. That was when he first met her.

“He is a tough child. He has grown up without us. You were like his best friend that he never had.” Mrs. Oh says as she walks through her small garden. Hana obediently follows her around.

“He has grown up well mama. You should be proud of him.” Hana says to comfort the elder. Mrs. Oh turns her head and stares at her dearly. Hana can see Sehun did inherit the beauty of his mother. The proof was in the eyes and those lips of his mother’s...

Hana suddenly flushes red. She wasn’t dreaming, she is sure.

The lips…

“And you can love him as much as I do honey.”

 

Hana quickly dismisses her thought as her mother-in-law hugs her.

“Thanks for saving my child honey….” She whispers as Hana can feel she was holding back her tears.

Saving? Did she save Sehun?

Hana wants to ask when once again, she got interrupted.

“Oh, there’s goes Mama being all dramatic again.”

They both turn their heads at the voice.

 

“I was having fun with Mama.”

Hana complains as she follows Sehun to the sidewalk. Sehun just kept walking while wearing earphones. There wasn’t much expression on his face, and he looked rather solemn after he came to Mrs. Oh and Hana.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter