say it

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s here again.”

 

Hana turns her head to Sunha’s words. She mumbles under her breath as Sehun walks into the café. He looks different today as he wore a brown short-sleeve shirt with black jeans. Looking fresher than yesterday. His hair was curled to the right side. He looks like a model, to be honest.

 

“Oho, a good luck customer is coming!”

 

Hana frown upon hearing her manager, Mrs. Lee approaches him. How did she forget? Today her employer is coming to work. Mrs. Lee is the manager of the small café of hers. Sehun shyly smiles as he walks in Hana’s direction. Hana tries to ignore his presence.

 

“Welcome to the café, Mr. Handsome.”

 

Mrs. Lee says as he takes a seat next to Hana, who was cleaning the table that he sits on. Hana notices that he also didn’t make some gesture to acknowledge her. Sehun just nods to Mrs Lee, who then squeals like a fangirl. Sunha, who has had an interest in Sehun since yesterday, also giggles as the old lady does. Hana almost chuckles. These two have already taken a liking to Sehun.

 

“Hana-ah take his order. “

 

Mrs. Lee says as she walks away, and Hana widens her eyes. Does she have to? Sehun already stares at her from his seat. She stops cleaning the table and stands beside him.

 

“What do you want?”

“Thought I am a customer.” He says as he keeps looking at her. Hana forces a smile.

“Yes sir. You are. So what would you like to have today?”

“You.” Hana makes sure to warn him with her scary eyes before Sehun orders again with a playful grin.

“Two chocolate bubble tea.”  She jots down his orders and walks away as he continues to check out the environment around him. He feels content for no reason.

 

“Here are your orders.”

 

Hana says as she puts down his orders. Yeonjun hasn’t come yet; thus, she has to do the waiter work. Luckily there are not many customers yet. Sehun, who was staring outside, quickly held her sleeves, stopping her from leaving his table.

“Anything else, sir?” She says as she can feel another rush of blood on her face. Why is Oh Sehun like this? He points to his front seat, and Hana raises her left eyebrows. Not really want to obey him.

 

“Sit.”

 

He demands, and Hana wants to excuse herself before she sees that no one is around. Maybe she can talk to Sehun and ask him things she may want answers from their meeting yesterday.

 

“Taste it.” 

 

He then pushes one of his two orders toward her. She happily takes it before teasing him.

 

“Well since you paid for it.”

 

He almost rolls his eyes but then pays no mind to it. He hides a smile when he sees that Hana looks satisfied with the drink. She looks at Sehun after slurping the drink.

 

“Aren’t you busy?”

“Papa said I can rest before working.” He explains, and Hana nods. The Oh’s are rich; thus, they can do whatever they want, like staying back at home and doing nothing like a royal.

 

“I- “

“Tonight- “

 

They both awkwardly stare at each other before Sehun gestures with her hand for Hana to continue. She fixes her posture as she starts t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter