to be honest

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello I am Kai."

He said as he smiles towards Hana. The girl was stunned over his sudden appearance. His aura was different and Hana doesnt know why as if she feels another dejavu of Sehun during the past five years. Kai's vibe however was much more fresh and friendlier than Sehun. Sehun in other side however was staring at him. The bronze skin then chuckles. Cant believe the cold welcoming that he get. Hana the one who speak up first. 

"Kai?" 

"Oh sorry you probably know me as Jongin. I am Kim Jongin. CEO of Shin pharmacy and Sehun best friend," He said and he was speaking really good with his smile. Hana nods before looking at Sehun who somehow was quiet over his friend appearance. Jongin or Kai continue to speak. 

 

"The butterflies here is less than what supposed it be. They have open a new place for them so I don't think theres so much interesting things to see here." 

"I see. Its okay we just going to walk for a bit, right?" 

Hana nudged Sehun's arms. Sehun however was scoffing after meeting eyes with the person. Sehun then looks at Hana before walks away leaving them both. Hana was confused again. Whats wrong with him? 

"Aww he was just surprised."

 

Jongin casually dismissing his so called best friend before turns to Hana as he cheerfully greets her. 

"Aren't you the infamous mighty Hana?" 

"Mighty Hana?" 

"You are quite famous in EXO you know? Miss who can make the cold ice Sehun freak out." 

Hana doesnt know if she should proud or laugh about it. She ends up hiding her giggles. She found Jongin is quite comfortable to be with. Unconsciously they were walking through another way from the butterflies cage with Hana slowly forgot about her anxiety over the sudden blurry memories. 

 

"Sehun said EXO is... its a one time thing. Guess you guys still exist."

"He said that? Maybe my Sehunnie is just shy to admit he has 8 awesome friends.." 

"I think he is..." Hana said as Jongin was walking besides her. They appears to somewhere as Hana can spot Sehun. He was standing near a stairs that lead to the cafe provided there. She was quite surprised as Jongin was hiding his smirk. She turns to him.

"How..." 

"Miss Hana. Do you want to know a secret?" His voice... was so calm and easily attracting her. Hana was incomplete puzzled. Jongin lows his gaze towards her just like how Sehun would do. He then smiles sweetly. 

 

"I have a superpower." 

"Oh what?" 

"Mind reader to be honest.." 

Hana almost rolling her eyes over his lame joke however Jongin quickly to dismiss his words. 

"Joking.."

 

He giggles upon seeing her confused face before he walks towards Sehun who was frowning hard. Hana also follows his steps and go to Sehun who looks at her. He quickly hold her hands and his eyes was saying sorry. She then pat his hands as if saying its okay. Jongin looks at them. 

"Thats not very nice of you Sehunnie to leave me there with this pretty girl of yours." 

Sehun rolls his eyes as he was irritated with his words and gesture. Jongin however didnt mind his reaction as he knows well how Sehun is. 

"I thought you two will never be together. Guess life does have a twist huh?" 

"And so does life goes on, Kai." Sehun retord and his voice was once again was holding back annoyance. Jongin reacted different as he laughed over it. Hana in another side does feel the two of them are having tension. Are they really friends? 

"I wish thats could happen to me too." 

Sehun once again just giving him a cold shoulders. Kai then looks at Hana.

 

"Miss Hana. Its nice to see you and have that short walk. I hope we can meet again during the Gala dinner." Jongin said. Hana looking curiously at Sehun asking for what Jongin means. 

"Oh Sehun... dont tell me you havent tell her yet?" Jongin who notice the looks then looks at Sehun as if accusing him. Sehun scoffed before explaining.

"Its an annual dinner with our alliance. He was invited which why you can see he is here." 

"Thats would be so much fun then..." Hana replied. Jongin was excited. 

"Exactly! I cant wait to tell the hyungs about you, Miss Hana. I am sure they will be excited."

"Kai..." Sehun felt the irritated again as Jongin was also almost touching Hana. It was like a girl telling her girlfriend about her awesome plan. Jongin keep a distance and pretend to raise his eyebrows teasing Sehun who already tired with his attics. 

"It was nice to meet you two here. I hope in our next meeting we can see each other in good vibe like this again. Shall we, Oh Sehun?" Jongin dismissed himself as Sehun once again scowl and he just laugh at it before taking his leave. Leaving the couple as his expression changed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what the old man said," Jongin said while he leans against the washroom's wall. Sehun was startled as he saw him. He sends glares before Jongin turns his side to him. 

"I am here now. Don't you think she deserved to know?" 

"Are you stupid?" Sehun retord as he walks. Hana was already at the cafe that located nearby. Jongin face however didnt change instead he scoffs while following Sehun. 

"Yuna doing whatever she wants so why you are being her obedient dog?" 

"Because of your stupid not letting her come to you instead." Sehun almost growls as Jongin stating the obvious reason why he was treated coldly by Sehun. Jongin might be his best friend however that friend of his is too care free and didnt care about people so much. Jongin was been thought so. He was sealing his self from the world like Sehun and thats how they get closer. They are sharing the same pain. Jongin stands infront of Sehun as he looks at him long. His eyes was meeting with Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter