confession

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana!!!”

 

Hana was startled as the kettle was ringing loud in the kitchen along with Sunha unexpected high note. She quickly turns it off as Sunha comes to her. The latter was unimpressed with the mess as she looks towards the overflow cup and the kettle while the spoon and straws was everywhere. Hana flopped to floor as she look down. Sunha on her side was helping Hana to clean up her mess by picking up the spoon. Hana wasn’t looking good lately. She would always daydream and sometimes forgetting things. Not to mention one time she saw the Hana was staring in distance. Did Hana’s honeymoon make her like this? She decided to ask her.

 

“Hana… Are you okay?”

 

Hana then sighs as she hold her head up see Sunha who watching her in worried. Hana has felt this since two weeks already. She really cant get her mind straight.  Her voice slowly come out as she tried to remain compose and calm.

 

“It’s about Sehun…”

“Your bubbly boo?”

“Sunha.” Hana swear her cheeks was red as Sunha giggles however she was back to be serious as she asks Hana again. Curious with the name that Hana just mentioned. What did Sehun do?

 

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He is distancing himself again from me.”

“What do you mean again?”

“Me and Sehun was apart remember? For 5 years.”

“Oh yeah that drama thing.”

“Drama what- “

“Mrs Lee said it was like a drama I mean who would even be loyal and wait for someone like you? She also said Sehun look like one of her favourite actors. I swear she can’t actually be real. She only think bubble tea boy good looking that’s it.” Hana chuckles before Sunha look at her friend.

 

“Is something bad happen this time? What did he do?” Hana looks at her best friend before a small pout appear.

“He ignored me again.”

“That’s weird. Maybe he was stressed out?”

“But from what? It was my grandmother who enter the hospital not his also he become like that after we visit her.”

“Your grandmother is sick?” Hana nods as Sunha listening. Hana continues to tell what is currently happening.

 

“Three weeks ago she was admitted to the hospital. My mom said she is doing well however with that progress, me and Sehun didn’t. He even rarely come back home now.” Hana said in frustration. She rarely see him in the house as he always ends up sleeping in his office and if he even come home, he will sleep outside on the couch instead of going into their room. Its like a silent war between them that Hana herself isn’t sure for what reason. Sunha however frowning as Hana looks at her curious.

 

“Sunha?”

“Yeonjun… ever do the same since we live together.”

“You guys live together?!” Hana shrieks however Sunha eyes widen. She quickly hold .

 

“Yeonjun was staying at my place temporarily as my housemate. His house was flooded, and he has nowhere to go until its fixed.” Sunha said in whispered as Hana looks at her as if teasing. Sunha raise her eyebrows as she saw that.

 

“What?”

“Finally you make your move!” Hana was excited. She already known how long Sunha had a crush on their part-timer worker. Sunha ears and face are red as Hana teases her.

 

“It’s doesn’t progress, okay? Also… Yeonjun was like that because he thinks he was a trouble to me. So I think Sehun probably think he burdens you with something thus decided to stay away from you for the time being.”

 

“Burdens me with something? What is it?” She said completely clueless however Sunha who as if she is an expert in this put her arms around Hana neck. She throws her ideas for her best friend, Hana.

“Do you ever confess to him that you like him?” Sunha asks which caught Hana back to her problems. Her eyes was shifting here and there as she sheepishly smile.

 

“No?”

“Hana…. Oh my dummy friend.” Sunha shakes her head as she hugged her. Hana was still confused.

“Then go and confess your love silly girl!”

 

 

 

 

 

It was dark as the staffs within the office already leaving their cubicle. He was holding a cup of coffee. He needs to drink it to last long for the all-nighter today.

 

“Mr Oh. Are you not going home?”

 

One of the staff are asking him as he walks out from the pantry. He just shakes his head with a flat smile. The staff was red face even if he didn’t really smile to her. He was walking passed some staff who greets him as he just nods as a polite gesture. His walk halted before he reaches his office as his father was standing in front of him.

 

“Hun.”

“Papa…” He stops his steps and bow as a respect towards his father. The latter looks at his son.

“All-nighter again?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter