electric kiss

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana returned to her regular routine after staying at her family’s house for a while. She took a few days of emergency leave for Sehun, who needed some much-needed comfort. She does worry for him, but he assures her that he is fine. Their family, however, looked concerned for his condition. She accidentally heard them say that he was supposed to be fine after returning from the States. However, she didn’t question it since it would look suspicious if she asked.

 

“It’s hard to see you lost in thought, noona.”

Yeonjun’s voice startles her from her daydream. She looks at him and pretends to be angry as he smiles innocently. Yeonjun swiftly puts the rag inside his apron as he takes a seat beside Hana.

“Is he fine?” Hana frowns as she asks, ‘who?’. Yeonjun raises an eyebrow to . Ready to pull all of his charms to tease Hana.

“Bubble tea boy.” Said Yeonjun as Hana became more confused. Sunha suddenly joins in as she interrupts their conversation. She looks all serious. “The one who always orders two cups of bubble teas instead of one and ends up giving one to you.”

Hana almost rolls her eyes. Oh Sehun… She unconsciously smiles at the name.

“Told you, there’s something between them! Look at her smile!” Sunha accuses as she pokes Hana’s cheeks. “Hey.” Hana pouts as Yeonjun laughs. Sunha smiled as she saw how Hana, who had always been worried lately, is now all smile.

“Did something happen at the home Hana? Your grandmother called in and sounded worried.”

 

Sunha asks as Hana now leans into the table. Fortunately, there weren’t many customers as they were approaching the lunch hour. She almost chuckles. How did Lovely know about her job?

“What did she say?” Hana asks curiously, and Sunha and Yeonjun look at each other, looking a bit suspicious, but Yeonjun is the one who speaks up and sounds calm.

“She said that you were sick and needed some rest. We thought it was a severe situation so we didn’t ask more.”

Hana raises her eyebrows finding his words are kind off, but she just shrugged it over and nodded.

“I was under a weather situation.” She says she simply doesn’t want them to ask more. Of course, she wouldn’t admit that it was the bubble tea boy who had fallen sick.

“It’s must be hard to take care- ouch!”

Yeonjun hisses in pain as Hana could feel the table that they sit on was shaken. Sunha quickly smiles as she tries to change the topic. “I hope you are doing well now Hana.”

Hana once again found it suspicious as Yeonjun was still whining in pain. Their little conversation ends when someone comes in. Hana excuses herself as Sunha glares at Yeonjun.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Don’t act like you don’t want to know noona! You are curious too.”

 

“But not now. We will get to know about it when the right time comes.” Sunha says as Yeonjun pouts and pats his feet. They are curious about Lee Hana.

 

 

 

“Why are we here?”

Yeonjun complains after Sunha drags him to the back. She gives a quick wave to Hana, who left earlier. Sunha puts her index finger to her lips, signaling the younger boy to lower his voice. Yeonjun looks at her with a bored expression as he slightly pushes her hands away. She almost touches his chest. Sunha looks around as she sees nobody. She glances at Yeonjun, who is now crossing his arms.

“Okay we are curious, aren’t we? And I just saw Hana all smile after getting a phone call. “

“She did say something about her life going well noona. What’s wrong with that?” Yeonjun simply replies as Sunha looks at him, judging. “You believe her words just like that?”

Yeonjun nods as Sunha rolls her eyes. “It cannot be that. Come on. We have find out.” Sunha pulls Yeonjun, who reluctantly follows her.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong?”

Hana turns her head to Sehun as she gets in the car. Sehun was wearing a casual black jacket plus white shirt on the inside with jeans as his hair was combed curly to the side. He smells nice, as Hana notices. She shakes her head. Sehun just shrugs over as Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter