un village

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana looks around as she sighs. She was alone in the room when she woke up. Sehun wasn't beside her, and she was in a daze. Did Sehun get mad? She doesn't know what he really feels after her outburst, even though she apologizes. Sehun didn't say anything after that as she was the one who hugged him last night. She stood up from her bed and buns up her hair as suddenly her steps stopped. Someone is touching her shoulder. She froze. Did someone come to their room? Hana could feel sudden cold sweat on her back. Their hands were going down as they touched her lower chest and suddenly caught her waist. She wants to yell so bad. The person makes their distance closer as now their body collides.

"S…Stop…"

She managed to stay the words. She feels too scared to mutter more words. Her head was full of thoughts. How should she act? This person may have a knife or anything, and she can't see anything because the room is quite dark. The person didn't stop as they turned Hana's body to them. Hana closed her eyes as now her body was pushed to the bed. She yelped as the person caressed her.

"Please don't…." She begs silently as the person hides the face next to her neck. Their breath was calm as she tried to make a barrier between them. Hana feels sad and scared. Where is Sehun? How can he leave her and let this person do bad things to her? Her head feels light from the person's touch as now he is caressing her whole body. She wanted to push them, but they were heavier than her as she looked away. She can't do anything as they trap her between their arms. The person continues to terrorize her body with light kisses, and she almost shrieks from it. She is on the brink of crying. The person puts pressure on her as their body starts to be on top of her once again.

"No…"

Hana begs as she tries to push away, but the person is losing it all as their hand starts to travel all parts of hers. She was weak and fragile, so it's all up to the culprit. Her voice begging is what makes the person feel more challenged.

"Don't…"

Her voice is gone as she closes her eyes with teary eyes. The person stops as her breaths and grip are no longer in rhyme. They look at her as she gives up, still shivering over the touch, and they stop. The hands move to her face. He caresses it softly as he kisses her forehead. Hana was stunned. It was familiar. The touch… It brings her to that time when that person also kissed her forehead softly with his smile and warm touch, even if it was acting before. Hana opens her eyes as they are still on top of her. She suddenly grips the situation.

"H… Hun?"

 

She looks away as she steps out of the bathroom and feels embarrassed over what happened thirty minutes ago. Sehun hid his smugness as he saw her with red bite over her neck and arms. Thank God Hana suddenly pushed him really hard and ran to the bathroom. She even curses him a few words as he laughs.

"You didn't push me harder; we could stay behind and do more."

"YAH!"

Hana throws him one of her lotions, and he avoids it swiftly. Her face feels hot. She herself doesn't know why she didn't try to fight him. Sehun smiles as she looks away, still awkward over that minor incident.

"Are… are you still mad?"

Thank God she managed to utter the words as Sehun put pressure over his lips unconsciously. His voice comes out soft.

"I don't."

Hana turns her head as she looks much relieved. Sehun looked at her, curious. "Why do you think I'm mad?"

"You left me alone and before too."

Sehun's face, however, turns sour. Hana once again feels guilty. Did she once again bring up the past? However, Sehun quickly changed his expression after seeing her guilty face as he tried to give a soft smile.

"I promised you, didn't I? I wouldn't be the old Sehun again." He said as he caressed her face again. She holds his hand and nods. She still needs to understand him better and trust him more. She is sure it wasn't easy for him since she was still distant from him.

"Anyways, we aren't going to make small Sehun or Hana yet; I'm going to take you out since this is our holiday." He talks without any filter, and Hana swears her face burns again. She almost wants to slap him when he holds her hand as a precaution. He quickly gives her a peck as he whispers in a dangerously seductive tone.

“Maybe later.”

“OH SEHUN!”

 

 

 

"Where are we?"

"Oh Technology Research Centre."

Hana nods mindlessly as she feels curious as to why Sehun brought her here. They are now standing in front of a large building that looks like a theatre house but is located at the end of the city. It wasn't that far from the beach. Sehun hides his smile as he grips her hand into his and then opens his mouth to explain.

"Papa is planning to make our own research centre in the country. It is still in construction for some areas while others are done."

There was an "ooh" on Hana's side as she looked at the left side. There was a fountain with a mermaid statue pouring water out of her hands. Not far from the fountain, there is a greenhouse that Hana is sure for some plants that need extra care and for the visitor to see. At her right is a large garden that looks like those luxury gardens you always see in a rich Asian house.

"This is so big and mysterious. I wonder what's inside?"

"That's for us to see," Sehun said as he walked in front of Hana. Hana quickly follows Sehun like a lost puppy. She quickly clung to his arms as he hid his amusement over her childlike curiosity. As soon as they step in, she gasps. It was so enormous with at least three-level in front of her with some staff walking around in coat labs. The security ensured it was safe. Hana and Sehun were being sanitized under a short decontamination path before being handed some lanyard that Hana realized was unique and pretty. It was in blue, and the shocking thing was it looked like a small screen as suddenly her name appeared on it as Oh Hana. Sehun chuckles, looking at Hana, who is amazed at everything.

"Amazing, huh?"

"How... How did this thing know my name?"

"I designed it. The gate that we passed through also detects our information by detecting your face and data in the system. I also insert our family information just in case they want to visit here someday."

"Wow." That's all Hana could utter as Sehun pats her head as if she was a cute cat. She feels a bit embarrassed about that.

"Mr Oh. Please wear our coat and other necessary protection."

 

Suddenly one of the securities once again handed them some coats and protective clothing such as a mask. Hana was curious again why would they wear protection? She means they are inside a research centre, but will they enter the real lab? Her curiosity disappears as Sehun pokes her, causing her to be startled.

"Oh Sehun!"

He looked smug as he put the mask on her. His breath was touching her face due to their height difference. He softly tugs the mask between her ears. Hana looks down in shyness as the security are looking at them. He was dense about the stares and whispers. She was sure the guard was teasing her with their smiles and eyes as she realized some of them were also at the dinner last night. The words probably spread around about her and Sehun. Sehun casually talked to her in a soft voice as she fixed her mask.

"You don't want any germs or viruses to stick on you, right?"

"We going to enter the lab?" She asked as she nudged his hand, which somehow sneakily tried to touch her neck. She sent some glares to Sehun, who ignored it as he fixed her hair that was stuck on the coat.

"We are just going to see from the outside. The lab is stri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter