trauma

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The weather is nice."

Hana turns to Sehun as he stands up from his usual seat in the café. She has just completed her work shift as she took a half-day shift today. Per Sehun's suggestion, they will go out and spend some time since Sehun wants to make up for his time with Hana. Hana didn't mind over it as she knew Sehun was working hard to prove himself to his dad. Hana knows how Mr. Oh is. He is really strict when it comes to working like her father. The older may seem fatherly, but his charisma and diligence are what makes the Oh's technology expand so fast and steady. Now, as the sole heir, Oh Sehun has to prove to him that he is skilled enough to take over his legacy. 

"It is…"

She nods in agreement when Sehun suddenly intertwines their hands. He looks happy as she tightens their hands' grip since Hana decided to go along with his actions today. She hides her giggles over Sehun slight excitement. The more she knows him, the more she realises now that the youngest Oh can be childlike at times. They walked out of the café when suddenly a girl bumped over them. Hana almost fell back before Sehun held her arm tight. The girl was wearing a school uniform with her friends were walking into the café. 

"Hey watch out."

Sehun says as he turns his head to the girl. His expression is blank, which Hana knows well that he always used over strangers and sometimes before to her. It's like a shield to him with the aura that he already exudes each time people see him. They saw him as someone cold and with a restless face. However, the girl was staring at him hard without blinking as her friends were also stunned. The girls were flash red as they also looked shy. Hana chuckles. 'Of course. It's Oh Sehun and dang his gifted good look.'

Now that Hana notices, he also has quite a good proposition. His arms were so strong as he only grips her with one hand. The girls in front of the continues to squeal. 

"We are sorry oppa! We will be careful."

Sehun just nods before the girls once again stop him as they stand in front of him. He blinks at them, confused, while Hana bites her lips. 'No way, they wouldn't do that, right?' Her assumption becomes true as one of them suddenly holds out her phone. The others are giggling and whispering among themselves. The one who held out the phone was the girl who bumped onto Sehun as she looked like the group leader. 

"Can you give me your number? We can hang out together later again. Oppa."

"Yes! We can go out to eat or hang out!"

"Or maybe a blind date together!" 

The girls had already made plans as if he would agree to hang out with them. Hana gasps as she looks over Sehun, who almost chuckles. How old did they think he was? He could swear the girls are 17 or 18 at least. He was going to open his mouth when suddenly his left arm was hugged by someone. Her voice sounds somehow more entertaining for him than the girls.

"Honey. What are you doing? Let's go."

He got dragged by Hana before he knew. The girls then groaned and hissed. 

"What's with that aunty?"

 

"You are still popular Oh Sehun." 

Hana starts after they are far enough and waits at the bus stop for Mr. Kim. He is the one who will drive them to their destination. Hana is unsure why Sehun doesn't drive himself because she knows he already had his driving license way back. Sehun raises his eyebrows in response. 

"Do I smell jealousy?" 

Hana looks away, shy. Why is she acting like that? She suddenly remembers her words to Sunha as she murmurs. "Jealousy is not at fault." 

"You know who I will choose."

"Who?" She asks with a hint of curiosity after hearing his voice. 

"Isn't it obvious?" 

He asks with a tease tune. She rolls her eyes as he smiles. Hana and her jealousy also never change. He pats her hair.

"Yah, Oh Sehun!"

"Ruining your hair somehow is better than giving my numbers to those girls, isn't it?" He says as Hana hisses before laughing. Jealousy is somehow a good thing, isn't it? 

 

She's yawning and rubbing her eyes. She doesn't exactly remember what happened during the ride, but Sehun is next to her didn't move an inch as she gains her full consciousness. Hana quickly moves away as Sehun turns his head to her.

"Finally."

He murmurs as he moves his shoulders free from the sore of having her head on his shoulder. Hana smiles innocently when Sehun's following words somehow become a childish tease. 

"I thought you will never wake up thanks to my shoulders."

"And here I am accepting your thanks for making you stay still." 

Hana says while rolling her eyes. Sehun chuckles before opening the car door. Mr Kim is nowhere to be seen when Sehun opens her side door. He then waits for her as she looks around, confused. He takes her arms and closes the door. Her eyes grew big while an excited voice came next.

"SEA!!!!"

Hana runs over to the beach that looks so pretty as the sky is blue, the sands look pretty as it hits her feet. However, the sound of the sea is the main attraction that makes her squeal. Sehun chuckles before breaking into a smile. 

The Oh was known as an affluent family in the town, so Sehun's family also owns a resort near the popular beach at the end of the city. It's like a small flashy town owned by the Oh's. The view was so beautiful, and there were also not that many people around. Sehun decided to bring Hana here to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter