reason

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A silhouette is raising its head as the glow of the disco lamp flashes out from one of the windows coming from the building. Music can be loudly heard from the outside in the late-night time of Seoul city. A sigh was released as the silhouette slowly walked into the building. The steps were slow and heavy as if the feet did not want to even step the floor. Dragging the soul and body, the silhouette keeps walking as each step was unsure whether it would welcome her.

 

‘Loud.’

She concludes as she was regretting the moment she chose to come. She opened the door of this particular room from out of many rooms in the karaoke bar. The music was EDM with a little pop. Sounds familiar, she would say, but she didn’t enjoy the view right now as she saw the reason she was here is right across her. Mingling, or should she say catching the attention of the group in the karaoke room. As if that reason was the star of the night.

 

“Oho, look who is here?”

 

One of the members of the group finally found her amidst the loud noise and heavy steps around. She almost glares at the person before her right arm gets shoved away by other people. Making her stumble around the packed room.

 

“It’s the nerd Hana.”

 

They started giggling among themselves as she kept stumbling around and tried to focus anywhere but here. She was pushed to the couch as she groaned again. But her voice was by the surrounding voice and music. She feels uncomfortable but, at the same time, chuckles. She was on top of someone's chest, and that person was looking directly into her eyes. As if concern about something when she did not even care about herself in the first place. The reason why she is here… was looking at her.

 

“Yah Oh Sehun what you doing?”

 

They both turned their head hearing the voice.

 

Hana feels dumb in the room. No one particularly cares about her. Of course, she was not invited to the night that they called a one-night stand. It was a few days before the graduation ceremony. Her so-called classmates, mostly the class's wannabes, organized the night before all of them parted ways for good. Not that Hana cares, but this particular someone caught her attention when she was leaving the school ground. She didn't want to be here, really. But then she remembers that her favourite kimchi stew is waiting for her at home with the fact she will only get it if she goes home with this particular person according to her grandmother's request. (or should she say order.)

That’s is when she realise she did care about the person.

 

“Oh Sehun.”

 

She makes the first move by calling out his name. After that awkward moment of falling into the said boy's arms, which is cringe-worthy if you understand what I mean, she was like a kid forced to sit together with their parents during the family meeting. The difference is that she was sitting with this guy. This particular someone who also the reason she was here.

Yes, Oh Sehun is the cause of the misery she was facing now.

He, however, didn’t budge, or maybe he could not hear her because she was acting like a chicken right now. Feeling scared with the presence of humans in the room, and they look like they are drunk.

‘Disgusting.’

Hana wants to settle up her job right now and run back home.

 

“Oh Sehun!”

 

She calls again as she tries to not be so loud or noticeable even if the room is too loud. She is working way too hard now.

Maybe the god pitied her as Sehun finally tilted his head in her direction. She almost looks at him as if he is a moving gif. His eyes were asking, ‘what?’ and she just wanted to poke those eyes. Why it seems like it heavily draws her in and making her scared each time?

Not that Sehun was known as a mons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter