sign

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You promise me you will not leave her Hun!”

Mrs. Oh raises her voice to the him as he looks at his mom. His mom sounds disappointed. That was all that greets him when he steps his foot in the Oh’s home after coming back from the research centre. He did look over the Lee’s house but no sign of Hana. His wife probably went to the hospital to visit Lovely which he planning to do also. If his mother stops yelling at him.

“Mama… I didn’t leave her. Mr Lee take her from me by sending their staff to our hotel room.” He explains calmly. Mrs. Oh however didn’t look surprised. Sehun wrinkles his forehead isn’t that why his mom was mad? Because he lets Hana come home alone to visit Lovely?

“I know.”

She sounds calm now. Sehun even wonder how his father can keep it up with his mother swings mood. Sehun walks over Mrs. Oh as he lands on one of the couches. His mother however wasn’t done with him yet.

“You read the message Hun.” She starts again as now she also sit in front of him. He sighs.

“How did they know?”

“Your medical information was spreading around. Papa tries to shut the rumours about it was serious. We tell the press you still recovering from minor symptoms and now in vacation from Oh’s business matter.”

Sehun frowns. He sure it was under wraps for years. No one really know that he was sick in the recent years. He come back after his personal doctor has giving his final diagnosis about him.

“And about they…”

“The Lee’s… They know you didn’t live with Hana for the past years. Lady Lee also knows, and she was fallen sick after knowing it yesterday.”

 

Sehun was in silent. So that’s why Hana was ordered to come back home? He knows how Mr Lee is. The man was strict like his father. He never miss even any details and with the information that just exposed, he sure the older Lee has decided something. Sehun needs to figure it out fast. He sure Hana’s order to come back home alone aren’t the only plan the Lee has. Mrs Oh looks over her son. Her only treasure after the Oh continuously failure to expand their lineage. The news that she gets earlier than the Lee’s make her disappointed. Why Sehun decided to make it secret? Did he really don’t care about Hana anymore? She speaks again now slowly with her tune was slower and mild. She need to ensure the matter. She shouldn’t trust one side. She should trust Sehun first.

“Yuna told me you leave Hana alone. For five years? What are you thinking Hun? Did Hana even know you still have the sickness?”

“Mama…” Sehun was lost in words. Yuna? Yuna visited his mom? He doesn’t feel good about the Shin heir’s visit. Did she the one who spreading the words that Hana and Sehun didn’t live together to the Lee? That thought didn’t sit well with him. Mrs Oh however cant decipher her son thought as she was determined that Sehun should fix the mess. She doesn’t want what Yuna said will ruins everything not when she sure her family will get the happiness that they are longing for.

“I’m really sad over this. I don’t want to know it anymore. Make sure Hana is by your side from now on.”

Mrs. Oh walks away as Sehun sighs. How did Yuna even met his mom? He suddenly remember one person. The person that can give him answer about this. Sehun quickly take out his phone and call an id number. The other side quickly pick it up and as soon as that, Sehun cursed.

“ you.”

 

 

 

Kim Jongin.

His name was unfamiliar to everyone else unlike his friends. He was different. The said name however was bound to the Shin’s household. Jongin was Yuna’s family head assistant son. He was a treasure in Shin household since the death of his father while saving Mrs. Shin years back also saving Yuna from her death by saving young Shin from suicide. Jongin was raised the same way as Yuna after their tragic fate. Mr Shin really like him as he was as capability like his father.

“Wow… no thanks.”

Jongin said as he smug after. He heard the other side was growling. He quickly make up the mood.

“What do I honour young master Oh Sehun that I get a free late at night?”

“Come back to Korea now.”

Jongin put his phone quite a distance over Sehun’s sudden demand. He can feel something is wrong. He clearly remembers Sehun said he doesn’t want either him or Yuna to be near him.

‘Wait… Yuna… Yuna is in Korea,’

Jongin now remembers she did invite him to come to Sehun’s dinner event last week. He didn’t really pay attention and bluntly say no and make her represent him instead. His work as the owner of Shin pharmacy was overwhelming that he didn’t really monitoring Yuna’s movement.

“You miss me that much Hun honey?”

“I’m being serious Kai.”

Jongin laughs it off after Sehun using his nickname that they used in their circle of friend. However, Jongin knows it well that Sehun does mean his word. He then exhales his breath. Does things like what he thought right now is happening? He decided to ask.

“Did she come to you?”

“She is coming for Hana and talking nonsense about me and her in States.” Jongin suddenly become serious. He sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter