borderline

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look I just bought this from Italy. They said it was fermented for 50 years!”

 

Sehun glances at the expensive wine bottle brought by his father-in-law. The bottle suspiciously looked like a water bottle. Did his father-in-law hide the bottle from his mother-in-law? Mr Oh was grinning to the ears, unlike him. They were sitting in the lounge room while the ladies were in the kitchen. He can listen to Hana's tiny giggles and see Lovely smiling at her. He feels happy to see both women finally get to meet each other.

 

“This will be the greatest of all the time.”

 

The old men keep talking about the wine as Sehun tries to make himself interested in joining the conversation. He feels bored, unfortunately. The topic didn’t amaze him, and he was sure if he stayed long enough, both of the men would force him to drink together.

Maybe the luck was on him as he was getting a call. He quickly mutters an apology to his dad and father-in-law before going upstairs. He knew his ways around the house. Well, basically, he grew in the house. The phone call slightly made him grateful. The caller just saved his from getting drunk in front of his wife.

 

 

 

Hana was also dismissed from her mother and mother-in-law as one of her classmates called her. However, she frowned upon seeing the caller id. Was the phone call going to bring her good or bad news? She wasn’t sure.

Was her professor really going to let her go? The report that she needed to re-do isn’t an easy one. Her classmate informed her that the lecturer gave them more time on research material. Those who need to re-do just have to submit again with evidence of the research paper.

That’s too easy.

Considering how her lecturer, professor Kim, was known about his passion for the subject. The man didn’t even tolerate the slightest error in the reference section. Hana clearly remembers how he dissed her research paper that day, as if Hana just crushed his overconfident self-esteem.

“Oh God, you finally realized I’m the person who needs luck more.” She murmurs before grabbing a bottle from near the lounge room table. She feels thirsty for some reason.

 

In one of the guestrooms, his voice sounded slightly irritated, but he tried to stay calm. He didn’t want to ruin his plan to convince the other side to agree with him.

 

"Ay, Junmyeon hyung. Just let it be. It’s as easy as that."  Sehun says with a few cute sounds at the end. Junmyeon almost rolls his eyes at the act of the youngest in their group of friends.

 

"Why are you begging like a kid? You never did this unless you want any of us to treat you."  Junmyeon points out as Sehun starts biting his upper lips and looks away to the windows.

 

"Hyung, you know why."

 

Junmyeon was grinning behind the phone. He couldn’t believe what he was listening to right now, but he felt proud of Sehun, knowing how the man was changing. "Does she know that you and me are friends?"

"No and it will stay like that. Hana is a dense person even if someone tells her to eat wasabi, she will do it without hesitation." He unconsciously complains to Junmyeon as the older slightly giggles.

 

"She is fragile is what it is. You are a devoted husband Oh Sehun."

"I hope I am, Hyung." He said while staring at his wedding frame in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

“My head feels so heavy.”

Hana complains as she returns to her mother and mother-in-law. Both look at her with concern.

“You seem pale and red my child are you fine?” Lovely points out as she hands her a glass of water. She just slams her head to the counter to make the dizziness go away.

“Oh Hana… it’s not polite to do that here.” Her mother said, and Mrs Oh just smiled. She knew about Hana as their family had been together for a long time.

“She is probably sleepy. Let her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter