bad dream

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was on the beach when Hana and Sehun sat beside each other. The boy was still in mute condition, and Hana played with the seawater as their parents watched them. Mrs Lee starts in a low voice.

"Does he finally remember?"

"I don't know. Did you hear him talk?"

"He only nodded when we asked him to come with us." Mr Oh said as each family sat for a picnic near the beach. It was for Sehun as the doctor advised them to take the younger boy to a calm environment. The situation was tense and full of tension as they watched Hana and Sehun trying to communicate. It's more to Hana trying to make Sehun talk. Mrs Oh looks down as she felt tears rolling down her face. Sehun becomes timid and doesn't want to call her as Mama anymore. He only expressed his feelings or opinions by nodding or shaking his head when she questioned him about anything back at home.

"I'm sorry for letting this happen. I shouldn't let them do the treasure hunt in the first place." Lovely said as she burst into tears. Mrs Oh quickly wipes her tears as she puts her hands on the older laps.

"Mrs Lee, it okay."

"But Hun…"

"He will be better. Mr Shin promised us he would visit Hun from time to time." Mr Oh said as he remembered the psychiatrist's words earlier. Lovely, however, shakes her head. "He still doesn't want to be closer to Hana."

"Mom… give them time." Mrs Lee comforts the older, too, as Lovely looks sad. She still felt guilty over what happened to Sehun and the boy's reaction when she tried to come closer. It was as if he was terrified. They were still discussing the situation before a loud voice was heard.

"APPPAAA!"

They turn their head over the yelling. It was the first time; after a while, they all heard the voice again. Mrs Lee shrieks after. The boy was freezing as his father was running towards the sea that was calm a few minutes ago faster than the girl's father.

"HANAAAAA!”

Hana was drowning.

 

 

 

His hands were trembling. The same dream about Hana is haunting him again. Sehun washes his face before he holds the side of the sink tightly. He looks to the side of the sink where the small white bottle was placed. He sighs. He shouldn't be dependent on it again. It's been too long since he took it. He sat on the toilet seat as he massaged his head. He looks outside the door and sees Hana sleeping as the cover is already lowered from her body. Her hands were holding the pillow that he placed beside her instead of his body. He doesn't want to wake her up again like before. Not when he shows her that side. The side that he had been hiding from her and the world.

 

'It's been years, Hun. Wake up,' the voice that had always been beside him slowly echoed in his head. He looks at the owner of the voice. He looks away.

'You are hurting yourself. Fix it, Hun.'

“No.”

'You know you are running from the reality.' The voice said in disappointment. He looks over the owner of the voice as he growls. The person didn't flinch; instead, looks at him as if he was someone so poor and pitiful. He lowered his head. It's started to hurt again. The person holds his shoulders as their eyes meet. Sehun looks at the person helplessly.

'Come back home… Find the one you want. Don't stop yourself now, Hun'

 

 

 

She wakes up over some ringtones ringing over on the bed. Hana tries to wake Sehun up, but he is already gone from the bed. Hana was confused for a while as to where did Sehun go? Didn't he know that the phone was begging to be answered? She tried to ignore it, but the ringtone was going on non-stop. Hana peeked an eye open as she saw his phone was still ringing. She can saw a few missed calls from other numbers that she could not process at the moment while she was scanning the caller id.

"It must be important," she murmurs as she sees Mr Kim's name as the caller ID. She slides the lock screen and answers the call. Mr Kim's usually calm voice sounded panicked and out of place. She was listening when Sehun came out from the bathroom. He looks drenched wet. Hana was curious as to why he looked like that early in the morning. Sehun looks at her, also interested in why she wakes up so early. She takes a glance before signalling Sehun to quiet. Mr Kim's words were being digested by Hana. She was emotionless after the other side finished their words. Sehun picked the phone up after it fell from Hana's hand. Mr Kim's voice is now clear to his ears.

"Young master… Mrs Lee... collapsed."

 

 

 

 

Hana couldn't hold back her worries. Lovely looked fine before. How did she collapse? Sehun is also silent after the call. Mr Kim told him briefly that Lovely had fallen sick and the family had asked Sehun and Hana to come back soon.

"Lo…Lovely will be fine right? Omma and Appa must already know about this that's why they didn't call us to be back so soon right?"

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter