lights out

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I will come over."

"Oh Sehun. No, you can't."

"I want my bubble tea." 

Hana almost rolls her eyes after hearing his reason. Sehun has been a regular customer of the café for a while now. She wouldn't mind if he just wanted his bubble tea drink, but it was way more than that. The said boy will always try to get closer to her by demanding her service or even paying for the orders they got in the day. 

He somehow even got the nickname 'bubble tea boy'. 

"Let him come, more people will enter our café." Mrs Lee interrupts from the back as Sunha chuckles. Hana could feel that Sehun was grinning as he could hear that. 

"See you in 30 minutes!" 

He cheerfully says before ending the phone call as Hana didn't get to stop him. She exhales a sigh as she looks at Mrs Lee, smiling happily. Well, Oh Sehun has brought some luck to her business since many customers, such as women and girls, come to the café when he visits. 

"You should be nicer to bubble tea boy. He helps us a lot." 

 

Mrs Lee says while opening the cash machine. Hana shrugs before suddenly Sunha drags her. Hana was startled as Sunha inspected her while staring at her up and down. Hana wrinkles her forehead. "What?"

"Kiss." 

Her face turns red as her eyes turn round as ever. Sunha almost smirks, seeing Hana's flustered face. A flash of memories suddenly hit Hana as she tries to act normal.

"Kiss? Who? Sunha do you want me to kiss you?" 

Sunha almost wants to laugh when she sees how Hana is stuttering right now. The girl also grabbed her apron's end. Sunha was aware of Hana's little habit of grabbing something when she was in a rush to think. "Maybe the bubble tea boy does."

"Hey... how did he get dragged in all this?"

Hana protests before pretending to move around, grabbing any chairs in front of her and pretending to arrange them. Sunha follows behind her carefully. Hana bites her lips. Why is Sunha like this now? 

"How about we ask him when he comes in?" Sunha wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter