gravity

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence. There was an ongoing silence inside the café as it was lunchtime. So, no people were present in the cafe besides the five people inside the café. They were watching each other movements. 

"We have heard some good news spreading inside our café." 

Mrs Lee begins to talk while Hana was pushed to sit beside Sehun as she kept on being restless. Sehun who concerned, assures her by grabbing her hands under the table and patting it to calm her down. Sunha keeps on staring at her as if she did something big. Yeonjun looks at her occasionally, sometimes hiding his chuckles. She does not know why but she wishes she knew.

"Good news?" Sehun looks at Mrs. Lee as he remains calm. The older nods as she continues.

"Since your frequent visits, our café has increased in terms of numbers of customers and also…." Sehun raises his left eyebrows as Mrs Lee grins before looks at him and Hana. "Also in terms of someone's love life."

Hana coughs as Sehun stares at her, and Sunha giggles with Yeonjun tries to hide his dramatic reaction. Sehun then nods as if he understood the old lady's words. Hana  however quickly chimps in. "Mrs Lee, it's not what you think. It's just some misunderstanding." Hana glares at Sunha who have fun on the situation as Yeonjun suddenly chimps in.

"We saw you, noona! You guys were so close and that ugh… that thing…." He says as his ears become red. Hana couldn't be more surprised. 

"You two followed me that day, did you?!" She almost shrieks, and Sunha and Yeonjun both nod innocently. She frowns as Sehun looks at the people in front of him and Hana. He then exhales a breath. Sehun turns his head as he looks at Hana as he whispers slowly. He sure Hana will agree with his decision. "They need to know." 

Hana is now all shaken up as she turns to him. Sehun looks at her giving her encourage as Hana lets out a silent sigh. She then stays still before she hears his calm voice and, upon hearing, closes her eyes.  It's time Hana...

"I'm her husband, Oh Sehun…." 

Sehun speaks as calm as the wind's breeze. Everyone gasps. There went Hana's not so lovely days.

 

"You two are married?" 

"When did you get married, Hana?" 

"How did you get married? is it a shotgun one?" 

"Are you two a couple from before marriage?" 

 

It's like chaos exploded in the café in the form of different voices. Sunha, Yeonjun, even Mrs Lee b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter