Her Soft Lips

The Cheerleader's Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

 

I felt like the air escaped my lungs as my back hit the ground and for a second there, I saw stars dancing on my vision. I stayed flat on my back as I regained my strength and heard her clicked her tongue. She said that we would just do warm ups while waiting for Minjeong and where did that got me? on the ground!

 

"Are you just gonna lie there all day?" she asked with a hint of irritation in her voice. I groaned as I lifted my upper body using my elbows as support.

 

It has been three days since Minjeong decided to teach me with just the basics to protect myself and it has been two weeks since I got here with nothing to do so I said yes to this torment.

 

"This is not my kind of warm up," I remarked while I staggered up. She chuckled which annoyed me more. I brushed the dried leaves clinging on my clothes as I stared her down. It seemed like seeing me in pain brought her pleasures.

 

"Round two?"

 

"You wish," I gave her a quick fake smile before walking towards the bench where Minjeong loved to sit. Giselle shook her head before walking towards the house. As she reached the porch, Minjeong opened the door at the same time and gave her a quick smile before jogging in my direction. What did Minjeong saw in her? She looked needy, ty and y...and so forth.

 

"Hey, oh, are you okay? Your face is red,"

 

"Yup, just did some warm ups,"

 

"Oh good, now we can start right away." I grudgingly stood up and followed her while gently massaging my neck. I craned my neck to both sides to lessen the little stiffness before squaring my shoulders to face her. She eyed me curiously while her expression set into a frown.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?"

 

"Yeah," I answered as a matter of fact. If I would ever get my hands on Giselle, I would drag her across the ground.

 

"Okay, if you say so,"

 

She took a deep breath and stood firmly on her ground. Her eyes were trained on me as she adjusted herself into a fighting stance. I did the same and waited for her to launch an attack. I left out everything and focused solely on her but then as if my eyes had a life on their own, they slowly trailed down to her chest.

 

"," I mumbly cursed. I was distracted that I didn't see Minjeong's fist stopped inches from my face. I blinked my surprised and looked past the fist in front of me. She retracted her fist and shook her head.

 

"Do I have to remind you to be ready?" she asked dejectedly. How embarassing was it that I got distracted just by her chest. I felt like a ert all of a sudden. Why did she have to wear a sleeveless tee that showed enough of her cleavage? It was distracting.

 

"Sorry, again."

 

Focus Jimin!

 

I once again shifted to a fighting stance and focused. All I had to do was not to look at her chest and everything would be fine. Without much ado, Minjeong sent a swift punch to my direction which I managed to block. She then swung another punch but I deflected it and countered a kick to her side but the expert she was, she quickly blocked it.

 

"Good, but still slow and predictable."

 

"Oh cut me some slack,"

 

We continued our practice which I admit, was pretty fun but I surrendered after thirty minutes when I felt like I couldn't move my limbs anymore. We both collapsed on the ground and when I did, I winced when my back hit the ground. I felt like I bruised a certain spot on my back when Giselle swiped me off my feet earlier. That !

 

We laid in a comfortable silence until our panting turned into steady calm breaths. I liked moments like this when it was just the two of us, no distractions or interruptions. In just two weeks of living together, Minjeong and I had grown pretty close. I was like already immune to her presence that I would miss her if I was apart from her. And I admit, I would get jealous whenever Giselle would get so touchy around her. I didn't know when did I start to get so possessive over her but if I was feeling like this, it would only mean that no one would get to touch her but me.

 

"Mindongie..."

 

"Mindongie?"

 

"Yeah it's cute, right? I thought of a nickname for you since you made one for me," She smiled.

 

"Anyways, when can we get back to school?" She propped her elbow, supporting her head as she turned to look at me. I met her gaze and like always, I was mesmerized by those two beautiful orbs.

 

"Why? You miss school?" she asked while smiling in amusement. I rolled my eyes at her silly question and mirrored her position so we were now facing each other.

 

"I would pretend that you didn't just ask that."

 

"Okay, so you miss the cheer practice?"

 

I nodded, "It's just that the annual cheer competition is in less than two months and we're still halfway in our routine, hells the others have yet master some of the steps. I just want everything to be perfect and ready, you know."

 

"I understand but there's no need for you to worry. We have talented and diligent dancers, have a little faith in them and besides they have you as a captain, what could go wrong? So just relax okay?" I nodded and like something heavy was lifted off of my chest when she said those words. I never knew that she trusted me that much and knowing it, made me want to hug her right now. Gosh, she has no idea how she made me happy just by saying those words.

 

We fell into a comfortable silence while gazing at each other. A smile was still written on her lips as her hand shot forward grabbing something on my head. She unplucked a tiny dried leaf from a tangled strands on my hair and whisked it away. Heat rose to my cheeks at the small gesture but I didn't look away as I enjoyed staring at her eyes.

 

The smile on her lips slowly died down and her expression turned serious as she brought her hand near my face, tucking a stray strand behind my ear. The small contact sent shivers throughout my body. As she pulled her hand, her face slowly inched closer while her eyes darted to my lips. But as the anticipation of wanting her lips against mine got over me, I leaned in, meeting her halfway and sealed our lips. A burst of excitement ignited in the pit of my stomach when I finally tasted her soft lips. I never knew someone could give me this kind of feeling. The feeling that didn't exist when I was with Jeno.

 

Minjeong hovered over me as I let her took over the kiss. I found myself lying on the back while her tongue ventured inside my mouth and I let out a moan as she deepened the kiss. Gosh, everything was overwhelmingly good, my mind has gone haywire and while we were liplocking, I realized two things: I was attracted to her and I had been liking her since the day I met her, I was just too dumb to notice and second thing was, well, I guess I'm definitely a bi afterall. I was just glad we kissed to realize all of these.

 

As much as I wanted to continue what we were doing, I gently pushed Minjeong by her shoulders. She pulled away and stared at me, confused, but at the same time, the burning desire in her eyes was still palpable. I wanted her but it wasn't the perfect time nor the place to do it so I had to stop. I was surprised at myself for not taking things further which I usually do when I started kissing someone. But Minjeong wasn't just a someone, I liked her and something inside of me told me to take things slow.

 

"God, this is embarassing, I'm sorry Yooji," she said and rolled to her side.

 

"It's fine. I kissed you first, didn't I?"

 

She looked at me and her eyes lighted up when she smiled. I smiled in response and scooted near her until our arms brushed against each other. I thought it would be awkward after I stopped her but thankfully she took it lightly.

 

When I was about to speak what was on my mind, I heard a roaring engine in the distance. Minjeong must have heard it too when we both sat up at the same time. A moment after, a black sedan car pulled up beside my car. I couldn't see who was inside since the car was tinted. Minjeong slowly rose up and seemed to be so calm while watching the car. I stood up and held her arm as I felt cautious and nervous.

 

Two men got out of the car, both wearing suits. If I wasn't wrong, the two probably were the same age as us. Minjeong must have known those two since she remained calm as they approached us. Okay, I admit, they both looked handsome and manly and if I wasn't attracted to Minjeong, I would have hit with those two.

 

"So nice of you to join us, finally." Minjeong remarked as she smirked at the two. The guy with a black hair smiled at Minjeong and pulled her into a hug. I eyed the other guy with a blonde hair who was suspiciously silent as he remained stoic and unbothered. What's with this guy?

 

"It's been long Topnotch," the black-haired guy replied as they pulled apart.

 

Minjeong laughed, shaking her head, "Yeah it is champ."

 

The black-haired guy turned towards me as if he just noticed, "And you must be Yoo Jimin. Hi, I'm Mark Lee. Nice to meet you"

 

"You too," I replied, shaking his hand. My gaze swayed to the blonde guy and frowned at him, "And who are you?" His eyes flickered to me for a brief moment before looking away. I shook my head in disbelief and heard Minjeong and Mark snorted in laughter.

 

"Okay, let's go in," Minjeong suggested swinging an arm over Mark's shoulders as they walked. From what I could see, they were bestbuds. "Oh and Yooji?" Minjeong turned in her side.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Why don't you show the blonde guy around, he must be curious," Minjeong laughed as she and Mark proceeded inside, leaving me behind with the mute blonde guy. I rolled my eyes as I turned back to the guy. What does Minjeong take me for, a guide?

 

"Hey you, you're not interested in looking around right? Yes? Okay cool, let's go inside," I prompted hoping for him to follow me but when I looked back, he didn't move an inch in his place. Groaning in frustration, I walked to him and stopped in arm's length, glaring him down. His expression remained the same as his lips moved to speak.

 

"Isn't she beautiful?"

 

My brows quirked up, "Excuse me?"

 

"Minjeong. Isn't she beautiful? You know, I always dream of touching her, how her skin feels against mine and those lips, I would surely be over the moon when I get to taste them. I'm glad when she and Giselle broke up because now, I will surely make her mine."

 

"EXCUSE ME? Who do you think you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter