Little Plan

The Cheerleader's Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjeong

 

I stirred awake when I felt my head was about to explode because of the throbbing headache. I turned to my side and noticed that the her side of the bed was already empty. Wondering why she was up this early in a Saturday morning, I grabbed my phone on the nighstand and looked at the time. Well, I was wrong when I said early as it was already 11 in the morning.

 

I sat up and leaned my back on the dashboard, feeling the heaviness and the unusual warmth of my body, although I was feeling a little cold. I dragged the cover over my body while I closed my eyes even for a moment.

 

I heard the door open and judging by those light steps, I knew it was Jimin.

 

"Oh you're up, I was about to wake you. Um,are you okay?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.

 

I shook my head but didn't bother to open my eyes, "I'm not feeling well." I mumbled weakly.

 

I heard her footsteps then I felt the side of the bed shifted. She touched my forehead then to my neck and as I opened my eyes, I realized how close her face was.

 

"Yeah, you definitely have a fever but atleast you're not burning up."

 

Her eyes found mine and stared at them briefly before she lowered their gaze to my lips. My eyes also travelled down to her lips and an urge to kiss her blossomed inside of me. I leaned in to kiss her but before my lips could touch hers, my head whipped to the side and... I sneezed.

 

"What an unusual way to ruin the mood." she said, chuckling.

 

"Oh shut up." I retorted, smiling.

 

She scooted away, leaving me a little disappointed by the sudden absence of her warmth.

 

"Wait here, I'll be back with your brunch."

 

"Oh no need, I'll come with you. I have to get out of this bed for a while."

 

I said, pushing myself off the bed, wrapping the cover around me at the same time. She was about to open to protest, but I raised my forefinger and walked towards her.

 

She shook her head, "Are you sure? You know I'd be happy to bring you brunch in bed," she said as she wiggled her brows. I rolled my eyes and followed her downstairs where I found Giselle and Ning sitting in the living room.

 

"Oh you're here," Jimin uttered with an annoyed tone. Ning ignored her and peered at me but as she took in my appearance, a creased appeared between her brows. She bounced off from her seat and walked towards me. I heard Jimin mumbled something beside me but I ignored it.

 

"Are you feeling okay?" Ning asked and I nodded then covered my mouth when I let out a sneeze.

 

"Come on Minjeong, you have to eat." Jimin started dragging me to the dining but I held her hand to stop.

 

"Um, I don't really have an appetite right now."

 

"But you have to eat. Why don't I make you something?" Ning offered, earning a sharp glare from Jimin.

 

Noticing her burning glare, Ning mirrored Jimin's expression and once again, their staring contest started. Ugh, these two! I didn't know what to do to stop them from hating each other.

 

I cleared my throat, calling their attention, "Okay you two, that's enough. Like I said, I'm not going to eat, so why don't we just hang out in the living room and have fun..I guess?" 

 

I beamed at them, trying to look convincing although I wasn't convinced myself that it would be fun. Jimin snorted then crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"What's the fun in hanging out with people I don't even like." Jimin retorted which made me roll my eyes in her sardonic tone.

 

"You're right. For once, I agree with you," Ning seconded with a huff. As much as I wanted to be with them, I wasn't in the mood to argue. If they didn't want to be around with each other, then so be it. I was done with them.

 

Shaking my head, I left the two alone and walked towards the living room where Giselle was sitting silently on the couch. I flopped down beside her and rested my head on her shoulder, peeking at her iPad at the same time. She was reviewing various footages, which was really boring, but it had to be done. I averted my gaze and dragged my legs to my chest and leaned my body to her side.

 

"Fed up with them?" she asked nonchalantly.

 

"You have no idea... "I said, rolling my eyes when I heard the two girls arguing in a hush.

 

"...I'm glad you didn't join them, I know how you favored Ning over Jimin."

 

"Nah, I'm kinda busy right now, and besides, I don't want to add to your stress knowing you're not feeling well. Why don't you go back to bed and rest, you know I need you tonight."

 

I sighed, "You know me. I don't like to stay in bed for the whole day and I can still be useful even if I'm feeling like ."

 

"Well, bed's better than the couch and it's not like you're gonna sleep the whole day, just for few hours, atleast you got some rest."

 

"Yeah, bed's fine... but I like where I am right now, with you. You make me feel warm even if I'm feeling cold." I whispered in a sweet voice. Although my head was hurting, I couldn't help but to , seeing how serious she was. I forced myself to look serious and seductive but it was hard when I felt like cracking.

 

She put the gadget on the table and tilted her head to look at me, a smirk playing on her lips. She brought her face near me, her eyes sized my face up and down. 

 

"Hmmm, I like how close you are to me right now, I could take you right here, right now. You have no idea how much I'm craving you...to kiss your lips...to touch your body... but I know what you're doing. You.Can't.Fool.Me!" she bawled before smacking my face with a pillow.

 

The laughter finally escaped my lips causing shooting pains to my head but it didn't stop me from laughing.

 

"You're such a tease! Get out of here before I pound on you." she said, laughing and slapped my arm again. 

 

I stood up, still in my fits while holding my stomach but soon my laughter died down when I felt feeling burning stares in my direction. Looking up to the source, I came across two pairs of glaring ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter