The 's Confession

The Cheerleader's Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin

 

I stood on the porch, glaring the whole time as I watched Minjeong and Yizhuo talking in a distance. When Ning unexpectedly showed up, my mood instantly turned sour just by seeing her face. Why did she have to follow Minjeong anyway? Did something happen between them while I wasn't around? And now that she knew everything, it just gave her more reason to keep coming on Minjeong.

 

When Ning touched Minjeong's arm, I gritted my teeth to keep me from hissing. I wasn't liking how close they were in the first place, I wanted to break them apart, but it wasn't like I could walk up there. I knew looking at them would get me all worked up but I couldn't just take my eyes off of Minjeong while Yizhuo was around.

 

Well, it looked like I was getting possessive over Minjeong again.

 

I straightened my bearing when I heard someone cleared their throat then dad appeared beside me. 

 

"You're glaring the whole time, do you perhaps dislike that new girl?"

 

I clicked my tongue, "Dislike is an understatement,"

 

"Why? Did she do something to you?"

 

Well she's always flirting with my bodyguard and it irritates me!

 

"Not really." I answered with a brief smile.

 

"Hmmm okay. Well, can I ask you something?"

 

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled, "Appa, you were already asking me."

 

He laughed lightly while bobbing his head, "Right. Anyway, I was about to ask you if...you're into girls?" My eyes opened wide as I was clearly caught off guard by the question. Until now I hadn't told my parents about that as I wasn't sure how they would react that if I told them I was into girls also.

 

I forced a chuckle, although it sounded a little awkward, and shrugged.

 

"O-Of course not dad! I only like , gosh! Why would you ask me that?"

 

"Oh I'm sorry. I assumed you were as I noticed how you look at Minjeong..."

 

Was I that obvious? "...But even if you do like girls, that's not a problem for me. I just want you to be happy and if that makes you happy then I'm all for it."

 

"Really?"

 

He chuckled lightly, "Yeah really, really."

 

My smile grew wide, "If that is so then I admit...I like s too." 

 

His eyes grew wide with his mouth hung open.

 

"But y-you just said you only like...you know."

 

I chuckled, "? Yeah I said that but that was before you said you're okay with me liking girls. So thanks for being open-minded dad." I hugged him tightly, pressing my cheek to his chest while I giggled. Knowing that dad was so cool about me being a bi brought me so much joy and relief.

 

I felt his arms wrapped around me, giving me a comforting feeling. "So do you like Minjeong?"

 

Ugh, those days without Mindongie was like hell, it was boring and lonely. But during those times, I realized what I was doing was wrong. It didn't feel right to push her away just because I felt frightened around her. I became too paranoid and I needed to stop it before it would be too late.

 

Looking up to dad with a smile, I spoke, "Yes...I like her so much."

 

He gave me a lopsided grin, "Then make her yours before someone could snatch her."

 

"Oh I'm planning to do that. But what about eomma?"

 

"You don't need to worry about your mom. Like me, she also wants you to be happy." I sighed in relief and clung to dad even more. He had no idea how he made me happy, I even forgot the anger and jealousy I felt earlier. Gosh, this was just great.

 

"Oh dad you're the best."

 

"And you're the best of a daughter I ever had."

 

I lightly slapped his arm and glared at him, "Hey, that was rude!" He laughed and pulled me back into his arms. Ahh God knew how much I loved this human.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As of now we don't have any leads about the organization but I'll let you know Yunho if there's any developments..." Minjeong said as I heard her faint voice downstairs while talking to my parents. I was currently on my bedroom, technically Minjeong's room, standing in front of the mirror, checking myself up before going downstairs.

 

As soon as I was done, I waltzed out of the room and excitedly went downstairs where everyone was talking in the living room.

 

"Yes you can count on that Yunho. Um, we should get going now," Minjeong said, turning to Ning standing beside her.

 

My brows arched as I glared at her, "And you're gonna leave me again Minjeong?" They all turned their heads on my direction while I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at Minjeong with a raised brow. I couldn't believe she didn't ask me if I wanted to go with her or not, it was like she wasn't interested to talk to me, she didn't even spare me a glance after her talk with Yizhuo. I wasn't sure if she was trying to ignore me purposely or just that she wasn't interested in me now. But whatever it was, it was enough to ruin my mood.

 

She looked at me, confused, "Um, what do you mean?"

 

I huffed in annoyance as I shook my head, "You can't leave me here again Minjeong. I wanna come with you."

 

She looked surprised and turned her attention to my parents who were smiling at her. Yup, my parents knew I would like to go with Minjeong.

 

Mom cleared and spoke, "I'm afraid we have to leave our stubborn daughter again in your capable hands Minjeong dear, we have to take care of some urgent business overseas so Yunho and I are gonna leave tonight."

 

It took a moment for her to register what my mom said. "Well then, I would gladly take care of your daughter Mr. and Mrs. Yoo." Minjeong looked back at me and a faint smile crept on her lips. I mirrored her expression and walked to hug my parents tight thinking that it would be days or weeks to see them again and as much as I wanted to spend more time with them, I understood that they had some things to take care of. I was okay with it though as I missed being with Minjeong.

 

After I bid goodbye, we headed out and strode to our vehicles in silence. I kept my excitement within knowing that I would be riding with Minjeong since Ning had her car.

 

"Be careful okay? We'll be right behind you," Minjeong said to Ning, touching her arm at the same time. I rolled my eyes at the sight and looked away as I didn't want to see them acting all touchy. I had never seen Minjeong so concerned about that girl before and it made me more suspicious that something happened between them. I wouldn't be surprised if they had while I was away. Just thinking about it made me cringe.

 

"Can we move along now?" I spoke sounding annoyed. They briefly glanced on my way before they turned to each other and after a moment, Ning finally walked to her car. Minjeong turned to me with a frown and I raised my brow in response. Shaking her head, she grabbed the helmet from her bike and handed it to me. But before I could take it, she pulled it back to her and looked at me with a serious expression.

 

"Are you sure you wanna come with me?" she asked hesitantly. Was she joking right now? Didn't she want me to come with her?

 

"Of course I am." I answered a little loud. She studied me for a while, narrowing her eyes as she looked at me, it was as if her eyes were searching something.

 

"Are you still afraid of me?" So it was still bugging her.

 

I took a deep breath, shaking my head, "No... I realized I was wrong to be afraid of you when all you do was to protect me...I'm sorry for acting that way."

 

She stayed quiet and her expression didn't change as she continued to stare at me. I let out a breath when I felt like she wasn't planning to acknowledge my apology.

 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter