Warm me up

Logan and Su Ryeon Stories

Su Ryeon rolls on the covers lazily, as the light of the dawn sneaks inside the Cavallo. She puts on a robe and cranes her neck to watch from the open door. There's Logan, watching the horizon. The place they have cramped is beautiful, on a mountain next to a river. He's already dressed, a mouton jacket covering his green hoodie. 

 

She clutches the sheets to her chest and moves closer to the door.

 

"It's rude to leave your wife in bed alone".

 

He turns around and takes note of her sleepy face with a smile.

 

"I didn't want to wake you, '' he says as he walks towards her. He sits on the sleeping area and gathers her for a kiss. He tastes of toothpaste and mint. 

 

"But you did keep me up all night". 

 

"It was not me who-" she bites his earlobe and his train of thought is completely derailed. She continues this sweet torture, ending up on the collar of his shirt, which unfortunately for her, sat high on his neck. 

 

"You're cold", she murmurs, bringing her palms to his cool face. He leans into her touch. 

 

"You're all warm and cozy here, you haven't seen cold". He tries to take the blanket off her, but she holds it tight around her sleepy body. 

 

"I like warm and cozy. Won't we go hiking to the river anyway?"

 

"Yes. Through the path. But we could go right now, get a feel of it." At his mischievous eyes, she stops. "Come on, it's right there" he gestures at the clear waters, a few meters away from where they've camped. It looks crystal, the sun rays reflecting off its smooth surface.

 

"We don't have swimsuits"

 

"You know how you always make fun of me when I swim? Let's settle the score". 

 

"I make fun of you wearing clothes and not swimwear". Indeed, in excursions in the past, he couldn't resist diving in with his thermal gear, making him tremble adorably afterwards. 

 

"You're wearing clothes now" he slides his hands to her robe, circling patterns on her hips. "And darling, if you wanna see me without clothes… all you have to do is ask".

 

She bites her lower lip to hide her smile. She can't.

 

"Still not going to the water".

 

"Let's see about that", mischief is written all over his face and he takes advantage of her confused expression, his cold finger tickling her stomach. 

 

She falls behind laughing and he doubles his attack, peppering her with kisses. She's making shrieking sounds and she's disoriented from laughter. Taking a breath, she was breathless from laughing, she extends her arm to the front of the bed, locating her target.

 

With a puff, the pillow comes in contact with Logan's face, wiping the surprised look off him. 

 

She bursts out laughing at his affronted expression. He puts the pillow down slowly and comes closer to her.

 

"Now you're really in trouble", he whispers.

 

Before she has a chance to question it, he takes her in his arms, and despite her smiling protests, he carries her to the river bank. 

 

"Logan", she warns. With strength, she clings onto his body, unsure of what her husband has in mind.

 

"Just a little, sweetheart". 

 

"Just a little what?"

 

They reach the edge of the river, the marvellous body of water sliding lazily on the rocks. 

 

"Listen" he gestures to the river, the waves signing a serene melody as they fall on the rocks. 

 

"Doesn't it make you wanna jump in?"

 

Before she has a chance to respond, Logan dips her down suddenly, her bare feet an inch from the water. 

 

Instinctively, she clings on to him harder, one move and she's falling inside.

 

Logan laughs, kissing the lines of worry on her eyes. 

 

"Afraid I'll drop you?"

 

"You wouldn't do that".

 

"True. That would be cruel", he contemplates. "But I'm not above doing this-'' with that he dips her feet to the water, making her squeal and jump. 

 

"Feeling refreshed yet?" He asks smirking, but he hasn't seen her next move.

 

She's so close to the water, she lets one hand get wet. Without him noticing, she moves it to his chest. In a swift move, she pushes it under his shirt, coming in contact with his stomach.

 

"Holy s-" he exclaims at the cold touch and she takes the opportunity to escape his hold. 

 

"I'm feeling very refreshed, thank you". Putting her hands in the water, she raises her eyes to his. "Let me return the favour".

 

She makes a sliding motion and a wave of cold water splashes all over Logan's face. He barely has time to cover himself from the next, as her vicious attacks continue.  

 

It's been so long since they played together so carefree. With a baby at home, their adventures have been postponed in favour of more quiet, intimate dates. But seeing him giving it all in their impromptu water battle brings to light who she fell in love with: a teammate. One who looks amazing with wet hair.

 

Having stopped pretending they're not enjoying this war, they go around the water, finding new ways to make waves and drench each other, inventing rules as the game goes on. The cold forgotten, there's nothing but their laughter and panting filling the air.

 

After a worthy watch, Logan raises his hands in surrender.

 

They return to the Cavallo with bright smiles and short of breath. 

 

"Now we're both cold".

 

"Sorry".

 

"I know just how to make it up to me", she smiles, dragging him inside. One by one the wet clothes are peeled off their bodies. Kiss by kiss they warm up. When they're joined together, the heat up builds enough to start a fire. Su Ryeon looks at him above her, runs a hand through his dark wet locks and surrenders to pleasure. 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: another camping one shot, cause I couldn't resist. That vlog keeps on giving. I want to imagine them being happy and carefree like they were there. Su Ryeon was right in splashing water to his face, right?
Another camping one shots and then back to multichapters. This week is full of things! 
As always thank you for reading. If it made you smile at your phone, drop me a comment.